First

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hey Matthew, Im gonna run to the store to buy cheesecake! Anything you want?" Kim Taehyung got up after asking BM


"You're good to go man, not craving for anything" BM says, Taehyung get his wallet and  closed the door behind him as he walked out of the house.
He decided to walk because the store wasn't far from their dorm anyway.


He kept walking until he saw the house where Somin live alone after Jiwoo decided to stay with her family. Because they are a co-ed group, the four of them cannot live together in one house.


Taehyung stood there for a couple of minutes. He wanted to knock the door to ask if Somin wants something to eat, but He don't know where Somin is or if she's at home. He took his phone out and look for Somin's number , he wanted to tap the dial and ask her if she wants something but decided not to, he doesn't want to disturb her.


Matthew, Somin and him had been best friends since they were a Trainee of DSP before debuting as KARD and Jiwoo was the last one to joined and became friends with them . Even before it was Matthew and Taehyung who spent all of their time together but, eventually they became friends with Somin. Taehyung and her became friends quickly. Somin was the most beautiful girl he have met. She was smart, talented, funny and interesting. Needless to say Taehyung was always impressed with her. Everyone loved her. Honestly, it was impossible not to love her.


His thoughts got interrupted when someone bumped into him. He hadn't realized he was still standing in the middle of the road staring at Somin  house. He looked up and saw a pair of beautiful eyes looking at him.


"Hey, Ssom, Sorry. Are you okay?"


"Yeah, I'm fine. What are you doing here?" Somin asked and Taehyung answered that he was going to buy some snacks when he passed by her house.


"There's a store nearby, do you want to come with me?" He asked her shyly, Even Taehyung is older than Somin he actually is a shy boy when he's in front of her. 


"Really? I was craving for some donuts, Oppa" Somin answered


"Let's go, my treat" Taehyung said. Then she gave him one of those heart melting smiles. He  smiled back.


"Where have you been anyway?" He tried to have a conversation with her as they walked the street.


"Practice, I was practicing a dance"


"Yah, Jeon Somin its late at night and you're practing?. A girl like you should be home before it gets dark remember that, next time don't go home late" Taehyung voice filled of worry tone.


"Calling me Jeon Somin sounds so distant, Mr. Kim Taehyung oppa" Somin commented and laughed 


"Don't give me that laughs, Its really dangerous to be out so late like this" he makes a mad expression and Somin just nodded telling him she won't go home late next time.


"You sounds like a worried boyfriend" Somin giggles


"I wish I am" he mumbled 
Taehyung face suddenly turned to poker face, because speaking of Boyfriend. Somin was dating a jerk before their debut and he remembered it like it was just yesterday, when that jerk broke Somin heart and he couldn't stand seeing her sad. That's when he realized he was in love with her.
It took her a while to get over the break up. And Taehyung couldn't bring himself to tell her his feelings. Then she told him  that he was her best guy friend. That was the end of his dreams of telling her how he feel.


After debuting with KARD and being in the same group with her and the attention they are getting from the people, Kim Taehyung wasn't that happy , especially with the attention Somin was getting. Guys constantly asking her out which bothers him the most because he fell for her...hard.


Reaching the store, Taehyung grabbed the cheese cakes he was craving to eat and Somin got her donuts. 

 
"Anything else you want?" Taehyung asked her when they were at the counter already.


"I really want some beer" Somin side eyed the chiller where alcohol beverage get stocked.


"Beer? Like I'm gonna get you one" he flicked her forehead teasing Somin.


"Tsk, Knew it, You shouldn't have asked me then" Somin pouted.


Instead of beer, Taehyung got her Ice cream and they walked back home.


They were in front of her house waiting for her to go inside first to make sure that she'll be alright and Somin still searching for her keys 


"I found it!" She shows him and being clumsy she dropped her bag.


"You open your door, I'll help you with these." Taehyung kneeled down to help her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter