Chapter 4: Satzu's Fight

His Denying Everything

Third Person' POV

"Chaeyoung!! you know who is Lisa to my life!!?"  Tzuyu ask him angrily.

"Yep!!" Chaeyoung answered sarcastically.

They are now at the bowling center, Tzuyu's favorite place when he is stressed.

"How Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu lowered his head.

"Well.....Aunt Rose told me"

"Really!? by the way......who do you think Lisa to my Life?"

"Who is Lisa to your Life!? uhmm......she's your first love. But hopefully not your last love, because Sana love's you so much, Tzuyu" Then Chaeyoung suddenly stand up on where he is sitting beside me.

"where are you going!?" Tzuyu ask him while getting up also.

"I will pick Mina, she texted me."

"Ohh okay"

"Wait, how about Sana? she's your wife Tzuyu!! I think you should pick her up.

"Later!" Tzuyu said coldly. 

"whatever! so I will go now. Don't forget to pick up Sana!!" Then Chaeyoung started to walk away from Tzuyu.

 

 

At the Mall

Sana and Mina is in the Mc Donald's eating some french fries and Burgers.

"So Sana!! Who is going to pick you later?"

"I don't know, Mina."

"Texted Tzuyu!!" Mina shouted.

"I can't Mina"

"Because I know that he doesn't want me"

"If he doesn't want you, why he propose to you!?" She ask sarcastically.

"I don't know, I just feel that Tzuyu doesn't love me because he is loving another woman"

"How did you know that!?" Mina ask sarcastically again. Then Mina suddenly stand up.

"Where are you going!?" Sana hold Mina's left hand.

"Chaeyoung is here"

"His at the parking lot right now" Mina added.

"Goodbye Mina!" Then she waved her right hand. Mina waved her hands also.

After a minute her phone vibrate on her pocket, then she look at it to see who texted her. She was very shocked when she read Tzuyu's name.

"OMG! Tzuyu texted me!" Sana said while can't stop smiling.

*I will be there in 5 minutes, wait for me* That's what Tzuyu texted her.

Sana replied.

*Take Care*

no reply from Tzuyu.

After 5 Minutes Tzuyu texted her again.

*where exactly are you?*

Sana replied.

*I'm at the 2nd floor in McDonalds*

*Wait for me, I will find you*

When Sana read that she is blushing already, her face is now red.

Then she looked down to hide her face, when she loooked up she see a familiar shoes. It's Tzuyu.

"Oh your here!" Sana said cheerfully.

"Let's go..." Tzuyu said coldly.

Then they started to walk towards the Parking Lot.

"Tzuyu!!"

Tzuyu just stop walking.

"You really don't know Lisa!?" Sana ask curiously.

"I don't!!! Okay?" Then Tzuyu started to walked again.

"I don't know but I have this feeling that you and Lisa know each other and-------"

"Stop it!" Tzuyu shouted at her.

"You don't have to shout at me Tzuyu!!!" Then Sana run away.

Tzuyu tried to follow her but she is fast.

 

Sana is walking now at the crossroads don't know where to go. Then her phone rung.

"Hello?" she said.

"Sana!! Where are you!?" It's Tzuyu.

"Stop pretending that you care for me, Tzuyu!!!" Then Sana hung up her phone.

Then After 10 minutes her phone rung again.

"Hey Sana!!! It's me Mark, you want to go out?" 

Sana didn't know what to answer but she said yes anyway.

"Great!! Meet me at Seoul Paradise!!" Then he hung up his phone.

 

Seoul Paradise, it is the first she saw Mark and Tzuyu. She can still remember that day.

FlashBack

"Where is Mina?" Sana talk to herself.

Then her ballpen suddenly rolled to the ground. She is following her ballpen but it suddenly rolled over to the sea. Then she saw a man who is have a Pen on his ears. She approach the man.

"Uhmm....excuse me"

"What!?" 

"Can I borrow your Pen?" Sana ask cutely.

"No...." The man answered.

"but---" 

" I said NO" Then he stand up from his chair and started to walk away. Sana followed him but she twisted her ankle. Luckily the man on her side caught her.

"Are you okay Miss?" That man is Tzuyu.

"uhmm...yes!" 

"Here!! you can take my Pen!!"

"Are you sure?" Sana ask.

"Yes!! It's your's now" Then he started to walk away from her.

"Miss!! you can have my pen too!!" The man she is trying to follow said to her.

"No thanks!! I have Pen now!"

"Miss!!, what is your name again!?" The Man asked.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana..." Then she smiled at him.

"I'm Tuan Mark!!, just call me Mark! by the way, I'm sorry for my attitude earlier..." Mark said.

"It's okay, I know a lot of people who is attitude is like yours"

"Sana!!!" Mina call her from behind.

"Who is this!?" Then she pointed Mark.

"Uhmm....This is Mark" 

"Uhmm....Mark, this is Mina my Bestfriend" then Mark and Mina shake hands.

"So Sana, let's go!? We will bw late for our first class now!!!" Then Mina grabbed Sana's hands.

"Bye Mark!" then she waved at him.

Mark also waved at her.

End of Flashback

Sana is here now at the Seoul Paradise it's almost 11:30 pm, but she doesn't care.

After 5 minutes Mark is finally here.

"Hey Sana!!?"

"Hey Mark..." They they hugged each other.

"So how are you Sana!?" 

"I'm good..." 

"That's good to hear Sana!"

"By the way, where is your husband?" Mark ask from nowhere.

Then Sana burst out crying. Mark suddenly stand up and gave a Sana a tissue.

"What happened Sana!!? Did I say something wrong!!?" Mark ask worriedly.

"No....Mark..." Sana try to calm herself but she can't. She can't stop thinking about what happened to her and Tzuyu earlier.

"Stop crying now Sana, or else...."

Sana looked up at him then Mark gave her a sweet smile.

After 10 minutes, they decided to walked. 

"Sana, you want to share your problems with me!?"

"Well...It's about me and Tzuyu"

"What is it?"

"Do you think Tzuyu loves me? I can feel that he doesn't love me..." Sana said while looking at Mark.

"Did you ask him if he really loves you!?" Mark ask seriously.

"no" Sana answered.

"Well....he is your husband I think he loves you, because he will not propose to you if he doesn't love you. Right?"

"But what if he doesn't love me, what if he has a deep reason why he married me?" Then Mark gave him a fake smile.

 

 

Author's Note" Author-nim is here again!!! First I want to say sorry for the slow update, I'm really really sorry. Second, I will try to update this story twice or thrice this week, support me with your upvotes and comments. That's all Thank You!!!! See you next time Chingu's