3

Being together? Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three days since seongwu(and daniel) has discharged from hospital and now seongwu is on his way to his work place aka kang daniel's restaurant. minhyun have tried to stop seongwu from coming to work since he wants seongwu to get better than this but seongwu insisted to come back to work because he doesn't like to stay in the house alone doing nothing.

although minhyun has moved in with him but the older always have many works at the company so he always comes back home late. so seongwu just decides to go back to work

as soon as he arrived at the restaurant, he got welcomed by big hugs from jonghyun and woojin, and they both told him not to get sick again. seongwu just gives those two back a big smile as he thanks them both and then they go back to do their own works.

but after half an hour, seongwu realized something. he started to notice that, his boss is nowhere to be seen. seongwu hasn't seen daniel since the day he has got discharged, he thought their relationship is getting better but maybe that's not true at all. he's just making fun out of himself.

seongwu wants to ask jonghyun about daniel but he decided not to do it in the end. but then a few minutes later, seongwu finally see a sight of the familiar appearance in front of the restaurant.

yeah that is daniel but he's not alone, there's another girl who is standing in front of him. they both are talking while laughing, seongwu could recognize that girl. she us the same girl who went to see daniel when he was in the hospital aka the girl who called daniel "oppa" and even got to sleep in the same tent as daniel.

seongwu already feels like his inside is burning with the jealousy as he keeps staring at the two even after they bid their farewell. then seongwu quickly turns back to his own work as he saw that daniel is walking into the restaurant. 

and as he was expected, daniel didn't even come up and said hi to him or ask him about how he's doing after the discharge. he basically acts like seongwu isn't even existed and it made seongwu wonders if it's all just dream about what has happened at the hospital 4 days ago. 

seongwu then decides to brush off all the thoughts about daniel and tries to focus on his own work. and much to his surprised, he could actually keep his focus for the whole evening until the time he has to go home but all of suddenly it's raining, and seongwu starts to question his own life again. is he really that unlucky? he didn't bring his umbrella with him and not even his own wallet. he didn't even realized he forgot his own wallet until he already arrived at the restaurant. and minhyun was the one who drove him to work this morning. but now he couldn't call to ask minhyun to come to get him because he knows minhyun is busy. the older even told seongwu that he probably couldn't come home tonight due to some sudden works that need to be done by tomorrow.

other workers already left once by once and seongwu still couldn't figure out the way to go home. first off all he doesn't want to borrow money from his coworkers and second of all he thought that maybe walking him in the rain is not that bad at all which got him regret his life choice after two minutes of walking in the rain. the weather is already cold enough and the rain is definitely made it worse. but seongwu just keeps walking until all of sudden someone come up to him and grabbed his hand then push him into a car before he could even realized it. 

seongwu got so startled that it made him froze at some points but his heart begins to beat normal again when he recognize the person who pushed him into the car earlier

"are you stupid or what? why were you even thinking of walking in this heavy rain in the first place?"

It's daniel, he started to nagged at the older the moment he got into the car. he doesn't let seongwu to say anything as he just start the car right away.

the whole ride is full of silent, daniel didn't even ask seongwu about the location of the older's house because he didn't even plan to take the older to his house in the first place. he just went straight to his own apartment, seongwu doesn't know what to do and just follow daniel

***********************

"change into these!" daniel said as he threw a big sweater and shorts to seongwu, and the older just silently accept it, "the bathroom is at that way" daniel said and then seongwu just nodded and then walk to the bathroom with the clothes in his hand.

"what are you trying to pull out again, kang daniel?" seongwu thought while putting on the new clothes, he just couldn't understand about what's happening right now, everything is strange. he still remembers the cold face that daniel has been given him for the whole evening but now he's taking care(?) of seongwu? it made seongwu confused too much that he couldn't even think straight.

just what exactly does daniel Want?

"I'll probably have to go crazy soon" seongwu thought as he messed his own hair in frustration and then made his way out of the bathroom. and then he saw that daniel is still sitting on the couch while looking at his phone while smiling so widely. seongwu could guess right away about the reason behind t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter