Confession

A Wedding To Kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the questioning room

"Ms. Park, I will be asking a few questions from you and I would like you to answer them with full honesty."

"Yes, officer."

"What was your relation to the victim?"

"She was my girlfriend, sir."

"For how long?"

"Four years up to the present."

"Where were you by the time the incident occurred?"

"I was at Tao's house, asking him to accompany me to Yeri's."

"Did something ominous happened that you asked him to accompany you?"

"Actually... I wouldn't call it ominous, but rather odd."

"Why so, miss?"

"Umm... our last conversation was on the phone, when she was packing her things. I was supposed to fetch her and both of us would be heading to Jessica unnie's house, but while we were on the phone, talking about Yoona unnie's premonition, she suddenly felt scared. She told me that what if something bad happens to one of us, especially to her. I told her that nothing bad will happen, and that I would protect her with all I can. Our conversation ended with that. I somehow felt that something was off and decided to go to Tao's house first and ask for help in case it's something I can't handle all alone. I didn't expect that by the time we arrived, she was dead."

"But of all the people, why did you consider asking for his assistance?"

"Aside from me and Yeri, he was the only one who isn't at Sica unnie's house yet and was somehow near for me to drive by."

"Between you and the victim, who was the first one to call?"

"Yeri."

"Around what time?"

"Maybe around 4:10 in the afternoon."

"Did the victim had some enemies or recent fights?"

"No, she didn't have any. Everyone loved her, and she's too kind to even hurt someone. She always felt sorry that she was that weak to be able to stand up alone in life."

"I think that's all I could ask for now. I might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter