Total Denial

Destined to Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~ Total Denial ~

 

"Yoonji!" I heard a familiar high voice calling from behind me. It was Monday again and currently I was walking to my next class, but that voice made me stop in tracks. I turned around only to see Jimin running towards me. "Hey." he said when he finally approached me, a bit breathless though but he was smiling nonetheless. "Hey." I replied, looking at him eagerly. He must have noticed because he continued rather quickly. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my dance class again." They couldn't be serious; first Hoseok forced me to go there and now that he leaves me in peace Jimin substitutes for him. How about they just let me spend my Monday afternoon as I please. "Well, I would but I have to-" Jimin's disappointed pouting made me stop my attempt to find an excuse for not coming. Instead I said: "But I guess it can wait." I sighed.

What the heck was wrong with me? Last week Hoseok had to threat me to come and now some guy I barely knew just pouted a bit and I folded immediately? What happened to the I-don't-give-a--about-you-attituded Min Yoongi? Well okay, he became a girl overnight but this couldn't change my nature, could it? But now that I thought about it, if some force from above could just make me switch my gender it must be a piece of cake to make my personality change.

"Really?" Jimin asked amazed, his eye smile returning once again. How cute could someone be? I mean, he's was an adult! How could he be cuter than most children were? "I guess so." I replied, still confused of how easy it was for him to wield influence on me without even knowing he did. "Great!" He grinned, walking backwards and waving. "By, see ya later." he turned around only to run into some guy and immediately bowed and apologized, making me chuckle slightly. Then he ran off, disappearing in the crowd of students.

After my last class was over I made my way to the gym once again, leaving my stuff in the changing booth and sitting down on the bench in the dance room. This time, some students were already there, including Hoseok. "Wow Yoonji, I didn't know you were coming today." he said, confusion written on his face. Damn, what if he told Jimin to ask me to come? But then he would know what I felt for- Wait, what am I thinking? I wasn't feeling a thing for Jimin, right? He was just cute, like a little brother, that's all. Probably no one could say no to his puppy-like eyes and that's why Hoseok told him to ask me. That boy really was clever.

I only shrugged my shoulders. "I was bored." I answered, and my face must have really looked like the spawn of Boredom. "Okay, then be bored more often." he grinned, walking over to Jungkook and Taehyung who where arguing about who was the best dancer there or something like that. How pathetic of them to throw away a friendship because of some ...

Suddenly someone stood in front of me, making me wince in shock. "Sorry, I didn't want to frighten you." Jimin said, looking at me apologetically. "What do you want?" I asked, ignoring what he said completely. "Oh, I just wanted to say I'm happy you came!" He answered and according to his face he indeed was happy about it. Then his expression suddenly changed and there was a hint of nervousness in his voice. "But that's not all, I-I wanted to talk to y-you after class." Why did he always stutter? Okay not always but relatively often. Did I look like some serial killer people had to be afraid of?

"Okay, if you like." I responded, trying to figure out what he wanted to talk about, but by no stretch of the imagination I had even a clue. "Great!" He said, the nervousness suddenly gone and walked off to Taehyung and Jungkook, who still were fighting, but now about something else I didn't care for.

 

~ Jimin's POV ~

 

"Guys, not here!" I rebuked Taehyung and Jungkook, who were arguing once again. If this vendetta wouldn't stop in the near future the both of them would even fight in the nursing home when they were eighty, maybe even hand it down to their children and their children's children. I hoped Yoonji was right about them making up soon. "What did you two talk about?" Jungkook asked curiously. "I told her I wanted to talk to her after the class." I answered, pretending to tie my shoe laces to avoid looking at him. "So you're going to ask her?" Taehyung looked at me astonished. "Y-yeah, I will." I raised after tieing my other shoe, not having an excuse to not look at them anymore. "Good luck then!" they both spoke at the same time, resulting in them arguing who of them said it faster. I could only shake my head at them, not having the energy to make them stop. Besides, all I could think of was if Yoonji would say yes or no. Our dance teacher stepping in disrupted my thoughts. "Okay guys, let's do some warming-up first."

And that's what we did for about half an hour until Mr Shin told us we would learn Taeyang's "Ringa-Linga" which was perfect for me because first I admired Taeyang, he was my favourite idol and second because I already could do half of the dance so I could impress Yoonji with it. Well, if something could ever impress her. Okay Jimin, you can do this, you're a good dancer, just put on your y modus and you'll rock this...

 

~ Yoonji's POV ~

 

After what felt like hours they finally started dancing, learning the choreography of Ringa-Linga by Taeyang. I really tried my best this time to watch everyone but I constantly recognized that after a few minutes I just stared at Jimin. But who wouldn't, he really is an awesome dancer, that I had to admit. Furthermore he seemed to learn really fast, as if he already knew the dance pretty good. But not only that, the way he moved was just energetic, watching him almost made me want to dance along and I'm lazy as hell.

And those shoulders....

What was I thinking, they're just shoulders!

And his legs were so well-toned....

Stop thinking that nonsense Yoonji!

And his really was juicy...

Okay that's enough!

What the heck was I doing here anyways? Why did I come in the first place? And why was I gawking at Jimin all the time? I couldn't be attracted to him, could I? No, I was definitely not, just because I realized he's y didn't mean I like him. And if he was the best dancer here from my point of view then I would look at him as much as I pleased because I am Min freaking Yoonji and do what I want!

And that's exactly what I did for the rest of the lesson, staring at Jimin (especially at his ) and not giving a damn about the others, but hey, it's not my fault if he's the best. Okay maybe along with Hoseok and Jungkook but Hoseok I saw way to much lately and Jungkook bawled out Taehyung here and there and that I had to bear to much lately, too, so only Jimin was left. See, it's not even suspicious.

When the lesson was finally over the students left for the changing booth, Taehyung dragging Hoseok and Jungkook with him who objected full-throatedly but was pulled away nonetheless so only Jimin and I were left. Said boy was just finished drinking from his water bottle and now raked his fingers through his blonde fluffy hair, a thin film of sweat covering his skin. Damn did he look hot. He then noticed me in the corner of the room and walked towards me, looking

Please log in to read the full chapter