Chapter 00 - Introduction

Scars of Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Honestly, this picture inspired me to write the story.

All of them are 14 years old. (same age)

Let just say that I use the 'unnie' word in my following chapters because I want to relate it to mamamoo or maybe you can consider it as the typical mamamoo things.

 

 

Moonbyul / Byulie

Pure blood. Protective, competitive & honest. Cold, shy & introvert to stranger. Greasy, clingy & caring to the loves one. Will choose feeling over logic. Friend with Wheein & Hwasa for 7 years. Unfortunately, have to move because of her father’s work.

 

Kim Yongsun / Solar

Half blood – muggle x wizard. Ambitious, passionate & cheerful. The brain within the four. Obvious when she is worry or overthinking. Act like a fool when happy & excited. Will choose logic over feeling. Friend with Wheein & Hwasa for 5 years after moved into school when her dad was dead.

 

Jung Wheein / Puppy

Half blood – muggle x wizard. An actual puppy within the four. The er, third wheel & referee when Moonbyul & Solar meet. The advisor & always have a deep conversation with Solar. Will choose logic over feeling. Friend with Hwasa since forever.

 

 

Hwasa / Ahn Hyejin / Maknae

Pure blood. Savage, stubborn & rebel. Don’t make her angry or else, she will turned into a lion. The cockblo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter