Yulhae Project

My First

Starting 7:15 a.m. students start to come.Then donghae start searching for something in his bag.He takes out his notebook and hand it to yuri.

Yuri's P.O.V

When some students come into the class,donghae hand me a notebook.I thought he was giving me my notebook that I accidently dropped somewhere...maybe, but that book doesn't look like my notebook. I look at donghae with a confuse face.

"It's my notebook, if you don't mind, can I have your phone number?"donghae ask me

What??!!!did donghae just ask my phone number???I'm getting goosebump all over my body,It's starting to feel cold. I'm nervous right now and I can't even find the right word to answer.I just stare at donghae with shock face.

"It's for class group,since we new here, we may need some information.It's easier to share it in the group"donghae said

Well he don't need to say that.He just crash my happiness

"Yeah sure"I said

"Thank you"he replied

After School

I went home with jongsuk as always.While we're in the car,jongsuk start the conversation

"Did something happened this morning?"jongsuk ask me

"Your plan "I said

"WHAT? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"he act like he don't know, well he's not a good liar.He can't fool me with that kind of face, he just can't hide anything.I know him better.

"Yeah,he ask for my phone number but that's only for the class group"I said annoyed then I let out a sigh

"Ouh,I just forgot that you aren't in the group"

"What?you're already in the group?didn't class just started yesterday?"

"Yeah....They create the group last night technically I'm the one who created the group and..."when jongsuk was about to continue, I cut his words

"And you just forgot that you have a cute little sister "I said

"Okay,I'll take whatever punishment that you want to give to me"jongsuk just give up

"Anything?"

"Yes your highness"jongsuk said it confidently but he don't know what he about to do.He must think I want him to buy me an ice cream.He fell in my trap.

"I want you to......makes donghae to like me back"I said happily

"WHAT? that's just a piece of cake"jongsuk said 

"Okay, I'll keep your promise,pinky promise" I reach out my hand to make a promise with him

"Pinky promise"

End of Yuri's P.O.V

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Donghae's P.O.V

While I was waiting for jongsuk,suddenly yuri came next to me.Well it's weird because it's still early.She say she had to meet jongsuk too and suprisingly jongsuk didn't show up.Yuri and I had a little conversation,she looks kinda nervous.I think she likes me,and maybe I should start from A to Z. Which means I"ll try to make her mine.

I ask her phone number but she didn't reply anything,I had to give a reason and suddenly the class group just popped in my head.So I said that it's for the group.Anyway I feel so bored since I've already break up with my ex-girlfriend last week.

Kwon yuri, my next victim.

After school,I came up with a plan,since yuri is in same neighbourhood as me, it will be easy to make her fall for me deeply.My first plan is to approach her,girls mostly like a boy who make a first move.

Then I went to her house.Her housemaid open the door and I give her ricecakes which I said that my mother ask me to give it to Kwon family.I ask her housemaid to meet yuri and tell her that I'm her friend.She invite me into the house and her house looks very comfortable.maybe she have a loving family I guess.The maid call yuri for me.

When yuri saw me,she look shock and happy.We had a little conversation....again.I think she's not very comfortable to face to face with me.After about half an hour,I went back to my house.

Kwon Yuri, I think I don't need to make you fall for me because you're already fall for me.

End of Donghae's P.O.V

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

After donghae came to her house.She happily went to yoona's house and told shinhye to come to yoona's house too.Yuri excitedly tell her friends the story about donghae and her.

"What?wow you're so lucky!! Yuri-ah"said yoona jealousy

"Yeah,introduce him to us,can't wait to meet him since it's your first boyfriend to be heheh"said shinhye

"Aishh,I'm the one who likes him, it's not even that he likes me back.I really wish he likes me back"

"Don't worry yuri-ah , he will like you back."said shinhye and yoona


Yuri's friends feels happy too because yuri finally found her other half.But yuri don't have any idea of what will happen to her.

While donghae,he don't care about other people.

Next School Day

"yah donghae,wanna join me for football practice?"ask jongsuk to donghae

"yeah sure,why not"

"School field, 4p.m."

"cool"


When the school session ended,yuri and jongsuk went home together.

"yah yuri,wanna follow me this evening for football practice? Donghae is there"

"It would be obvious that I like him if I go there"

"Why? Doesn't it seems like that?"

"Shut up"

"If you don't wanna come to the practice, then come to my house for dinner.My mom invited you.at 8 p.m."

"Alright"answered yuri


Actually jongsuk invited yuri to have dinner at his house is not because his mother ask to, but actually he made a plan called Yulhae which is to make donghae fall for yuri.He ask his mother to help him but his mother didn't agree with him at first. but then jongsuk make a promise with his mother.And his mother just accepted

Almost everyday yuri and donghae chat through phone.By that time,yuri fall in love with donghae deeper.Donghae is a sweet talker boy,no girls will ever reject him.Same as yuri,she is just an ordinary girl and innocent.She has never been into a serious relationship.But she have a lot of crushes.

-At Jongsuk house-

Yuri arrived early to help mrs lee prepare the dinner.Yuri is like a daughter to mrs lee.Mrs Lee really love yuri, yuri is kind, loving and warm hearted girl.

Not too long after yuri and Mrs Lee done with their work,jongsuk arrived at his house with donghae.Actually,jongsuk ask for his mom to help him with his plan but little did he know that donghae is bad boy.

Yuri's P.O.V

Wait,is that donghae?I guess this must be part of jongsuk plan.Even when I'm kinda close with donghae,I just can't stop feeling happy,having butterflies in my stomach, blushing and my heart beats faster than ever.He is making me crazy....yeah,I'm crazy for him.

"Oh, jongsuk home.It looks like you brought your friend home.I'm happy you can get along with pupils at the school"said mrs Lee to jongsuk

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee donghae"donghae introduce himself to mrs lee

"Great name and good looking too, no wonder...."when mrs lee is about to continue her words, jongsuk interrupt.

"Yeah he's good looking right,lets go to eat,I'm hungry, right donghae-ah" jongsuk said nervously, afraid that his plan might fail.

"okay okay, lets go" said mrs lee with a sorry face to jongsuk


When we're at the dining table,mrs lee ask me to bring another plate for donghae. My heart flutters as always when I'm near donghae, I can't stop blushing. I don't really have appetite to eat right now, just want to stare at his face, eventhough the food is my favourite food, spaghetti.

"So donghae, where do you live?"mrs lee ask

"Dae-han neighbourhood"answered donghae

"oh ,so you live in the same neighbourhood as yuri, that's great"


The dinner was great because mrs lee is a social person, there are many question she ask donghae and with that, I can stare at donghae. 

"I'll go back home first mrs lee, thank you for the dinner, the foods are very delicious" donghae praise mrs lee's cooking

"thank you donghae, who will pick you up?" ask mrs lee

"I'll just take the bus"

"But it's cold outside, why don't you take a ride with yuri, you're in the same neighbourhood right? It won't be a burden"mrs lee insisted donghae to take a ride with me, and donghae accepted since he's still young.

 

End of Yuri's P.O.V


The ride was full of silence but donghae manage to break the ice. They had a talk, everything seems going well and donghae arrived at his home.

"Thank you for the ride mr hyuk" 

"No prob" said mr hyuk 


"Yuri-ah see you tomorrow at school,bye" said donghae

"Okay, goodbye" answered yuri

Right after donghae enter his house, someone's appeared without his knowing behind him.