First Day of School

My First

Last year was the worst year for Yuri.She can't do well in exam, the exam is to classified which highschool will student get into.Unfortunately,Yuri got the worst result in her entire life. She can't focus well during school session.It's all because of her sister , her sister did something that made her loose her focus. Her parents really felt dissapointed with Yuri. She can't get into a good school that her parents really wanted her to. Instead, she went into a school which everybody think was the worst school.

WELCOME TO BAEK IN HIGHSCHOOL

Yuri's P.O.V


I woke up early in the morning, I felt kinda nervous right now, all of my classmates got into a same school. I don't really have a friend to accompany me,but thank god I have a cousin. His name is Lee Jong Suk. After breakfast, Mr hyuk who is my driver fetch my cousin at his house,which is not very far from my residence. He looks ugly as always, we use to live together when my parents bussiness are not very succesful. I start moving to this mansion when I was 9 years old.It's kinda sad to be distance with my relatives but my parents don't want us to be burden for them.But we are still in good contact.

"Annyeong sister"jong suk greeted me and get on the car
"WTH!!! we are only differ by 3 months" annoyed by my cousin
"It's okay, you look pretty as always" he doesn't mean it
"Ughhhh, It's going to be hard to be at the same school as you"
"Why? you afraid to get haters when you with me?awww, I'll protect my cute sister always"jong suk wink at me and I almost going to throw up by that action.

"We are here"said mr Hyuk

Jong suk and I get off the car and start to walk into the school.we got into the same school since kindergarten until highschool,which is this school.I'm still wondering why Jong suk got into this school but he is actually a smart kid. When I was lost in my own world, then I bumped into jong suk

"WTH!!! why are you stopping?"
"We are here 'MRS WTH' "
"Where?" I asked
"Information centre 'MRS WTH' " 
"Hey! stop calling me that, by the way why are we here?"
"Well are you going to get into any class and be imbarassed on the first day of school?"
"Okay mom"obeying him

Jong Suk P.O.V

Today is the first day of highschool.I'm going to the same school as yuri eventhough I got many school offer letter.It's not because I like yuri or whatsoever, it's because I know her personality since we are kid.She's really clumsy and can't manage her ownself.I know all of her problems,and how her sister treats her.I swear it was like cinderella story . All of her brothers got into University.So that's why I felt like I need to take care of her.

I met her this morning and made her annoyed,that's how we actually greet each other. When I said she was pretty, I mean it. She really does inherit her mother beautiness.I bet no man will ever reject her.It's only she's not ready to be in any relationship.While continuing to annoy her.We arrived at the school, she is clumsy as always.She lost into her own world not answering my question.Then when we arrived at the information centre to check which and where is our class.Then I stopped infront of her and she bumped into me.

It turned out that we are in the same class.Well actually my father use insiders so that we can attend into the same class.I told yuri to go to the class first because i need to go to the washroom but she refused to go alone without me.Then i told her to wait for me outside the boy washroom obviously.When i was about to come out the washroom,I saw yuri talking to a guy.Wow! new friends huh a.k.a fans.Well it doesn't bother me cause it's normal.Then we start walking to class,we are not late because we are here early.

Yuri's P.O.V

While waiting for Jong suk, suddenly a guy accidently hit me because he's in hurry to I don't know where.I fell on the floor because he's kinda strong.Then help me stand up and appologized immediately.I told him it's not a big deal then he continued to his destination.Right after Jong suk out of the washroom which is taking time too long and a very painful time to be alone, he smiled at me like something fishy happened.

"What? did the washroom changed you into a stupid clown? and that's why you're taking time too long"
"New fanzzz huh?"he's smiling like a clown in IT 
"Stop with the nonsense,he's just stranger which accidently hit me"I explained
"Ouhh,I misunderstand the situation and it's kinda make sense cuz who the hell will like a girl that looks like a maid" Jong suk joked
I make a 'whatever' face

Author's P.O.V

After a few minutes walking to the new class,yuri and jong suk arrived at the class.Many students already in the class, they both sit on the front sit because it seems like the students doesn't like to be close to the teacher.All of the backseats are full.Yuri and Jong suk sit together at the pair seat on the front row.They're talking while waiting for the teacher.As always they will talk about the games that they should play after the school.Then a teacher get into the classroom,all the students greet the teacher but the front row of the class still empty.Yuri wonder if the front row booked by other students but then a group of boy barge into the classroom.Yuri recognized one of the group members immediately by just looking at the face.