five

sxftsxhxn
Please log in to read the full chapter

5

[ In photo: A bared male torso, slightly twisted, an arm stretched over the head, muscles taut. On the chest, twin large rings of silver lie, pierced through dusty s, pulling them down with their weight. On the belly, under the barest impression of abs, a sliver of silver adorns the belly button. ]

#piercings # #bellybutton

Posted 3 years ago – 173 notes

 

___

 

After that afternoon’s trip down memory lane, a few days pass with no mention of Junmyeon’s old blog. They’re back on their daily routines – Junmyeon working on photoshoots in studio, Jongin taking care of dogs at the shelter, while Sehun is (sadly) busy with his (very boring) office job.

Still, that’s normal, and Sehun doesn’t think much about it, forgets about it even, inundated as he is with other things. He’s coming home from buying groceries one evening when instead of the empty house he’s expecting, he finds Jongin on the couch, lower lip tucked under his front teeth, a look of concentration as he stares at his phone.

“Whatcha doing,” Sehun asks as he removes his shoes, too lazy to put all the bags in his arms down. He ends up stumbling when he trips on his shoes because he can’t see past his full arms, but the sound of surprise stuttering past his lips gets Jongin to look up, clambering towards him, vaguely concerned.

“Here, give me some of them,” Jongin says even as he’s already pulling some bags off Sehun. They end up spending the next ten minutes sorting everything into the fridge and cupboards, and it’s only after he finally sits down with a glass of water that Sehun remembers he’d asked a question which Jongin hadn’t answered.

“Sooo, what was on your phone earlier? ? Cute dogs?”

Jongin raises an eyebrow.

“Why is your first guess?”

“It must have been cute dogs then.”

“Nope,” Jongin grins, then waves a hand to beckon Sehun over. “Why don’t you see for yourself?”

Sehun gets up obediently, moves to take a seat beside Jongin but somehow ends up on his lap instead.

“Comfy,” Jongin murmurs absently in an almost purr, a warm presence enveloping Sehun’s back. His hands skim over Sehun’s chest, a slow knead over his pecs, his s, teasing enough that Sehun feels a little lightheaded even after Jongin’s arms come to rest around his waist. And when Jongin finally gets his phone out to show him what he was looking at, Sehun nearly spits out the mouthful of water he’d just drank.

“Is this why you were touching my chest?”

On Jongin’s phone screen is an old photo from Junmyeon’s tumblr, taken from when Sehun’d let his hair grow out, the ends of it long against his shoulder. But that’s not the highlight in the photo, or what’d surprised Sehun. No, it’s the heavy, huge captive rings tugging his s in the shot, the weight of them obvious against the tension of his body, the glint matching the silver on his belly. His navel piercing has long since been taken out but Sehun still has tiny barbells in his s, the round ends of silver almost undetectable against his skin. He hadn’t worn anything else in a while, had forgotten he used to wear obvious rings that would show under his shirt or how he’d enjoyed the weight of heavier jewelry, the subtle tugs getting him hot under the collar, contrasting deliciously with the cool of the metal. The thought alone has memories rushing back – half of them involving Junmyeon – and Sehun feels a flush creeping up his back, his neck.

Jongin laughs, rubs his cheek against Sehun’s shoulder, skin cool against Sehun’s hotter one. He blinks innocently, lashes brushing over Sehun’s skin like he hadn’t just ran his fingers all over Sehun’s chest, isn’t responsible for Sehun’s now perked s, his flushed state, and Sehun can imagine the cat-got-the-cream smile on Jongin’s face now even if he can’t see him.

“I’ve been going through Junmyeonie’s blog over the last few days, you know, after you showed it to me. And I just found out you had long hair before.”

Sehun blinks, takes a while to find his tongue around the haze of something swelling in his chest, his throat.

“I’m sure it’s the hair you noticed.”

Jongin’s fingers skim over his chest again – warm, light, teasing – skirting around the highest points.

“Hmm-mm. Long hair is nice, don’t you think? Too bad your face wasn’t in the photo; I’ll love to see how you’d look with it…”

His fingers almost reach Sehun’s s and Sehun doesn’t realise how much he’s w

Please log in to read the full chapter