one

sxftsxhxn
Please log in to read the full chapter

1

It’s a lazy Saturday, air drowsy from sleeping past noon. Sehun’s just lying on the couch, not really doing anything when he notices the striped shadows casted by his window blinds on the walls. Instinctively, he finds himself reaching for the camera – Junmyeon’s – and sets the complicated contraption on auto mode before he snaps a photo. The image of yellow orange rays painted across the right side of his off-white wall doesn’t look bad, but it doesn’t match Junmyeon’s standards, and Sehun finds himself taking a few more shots from various angles before he gives up. He’s never going to be able to match Junmyeon’s standards.

On a whim, he takes another quick photo with his phone, sends it off to their group chat. Sehun watches the little figure indicating the number of participants who’s not read the message turn from 2 to 1, but before any replies come, he hears someone keying in the code to their main door.

“Sehunnnn.”

Jongin’s barely through the door when he kicks off his shoes, fumbling over to the couch to drop his head down on Sehun’s chest. His arms come up around Sehun’s waist clingingly, and Sehun has to be the one to coax him out of his coat, unwrap the scarf around his neck before they get comfortable together on the couch again without the excess layers.

“Your nose is cold,” Sehun mumbles, carding his fingers through Jongin’s hair. Jongin hums, wiggles in a little closer, and Sehun rolls his eyes but lets his cold fingers stay against his lower back. He’ll warm up soon. They lie side by side like that on the couch, a little too close so Jongin won’t drop off the edge, and Sehun’s getting comfortable enough that he’s almost falling asleep, when Jongin says –

“That photo you sent –”

“Hmm, what about it? I can’t make it as nice as Junmyeon’s photos. I’m sad,” he mumbles in a ramble because he knows he’d already said in the group chat. Jongin laughs, a small chuckle that sends reverberations through Sehun’s chest.

“It’s a nice photo,” Jongin begins, and Sehun finds himself pouting because he can guess what’s coming already.

“Ah, you’re gonna tell me hyung’s photos are better too.”

Jongin rubs his thumb against Sehun’s lower back, the touch soothing.

“Actually, I was going to say, I can’t remember exactly but didn’t Junmyeon take a photo of something similar before? He had it as his phone wallpaper when I first met him, I think. Maybe we should

Please log in to read the full chapter