» 10

better » yugyeom

Somin and I have been hanging out since the day I held her hand. My desire was pretty much gone, and I was able to make my decisions freely without considering my facade in school. 

More have seen me smile, and more people from our school have visited the café I performed at. All this was possible because of Somin. If it weren't for her, I would still be Kim "colder than ice" Yugyeom. 

A dance teacher can to the café today when I was performing EXO's Growl, and he came up to me after the performance. He said he liked my dancing, and would like me to work part-time as a dance instructor for kids.

I was quite shocked. I wasn't that good at dancing, I just liked to dance as a hobby, and I didn't expect anything like this to happen. 

I agreed to the offer, and Somin, Youngjae, Jinyoung and Jaebum all said they would come support me on my first day. I was very thankful to have them around. And thus, that day was the first time in all my high school years I have cried. 

That night, me and Somin were out to celebrate. We went to her place and her parents welcomed me warmly. After we ate, we went to the rooftop. It was a starry night, a lot more beautiful than the other nights I say the sky. 

"So... I like you," she started, and my jaw dropped. That was what I dreamed to hear every night. 

"Ever since I first saw you. I still remember. You glared at me, and I was intimidated. But that didn't stop me from liking you," she softly said, "I got together with Jackson because I thought I liked him, but I was still thinking about you everyday. He knew, and decided to let me go," 

"So... would you-" 

I cut her off with my lips crashing into hers, and that moment, it felt so calm, relaxing. Like the time stopped and we were the only ones on earth. 

"Thank you. I have become a better person just for you, and because of you,"

"And you're mine now,"

-

the end :D

i at endings im sorry