Second time meeting

Love is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was midnight when we arrived at our dorm from our schedules. Our members were all tired and went to their rooms to get some sleep. I too was tired but didn't want to sleep so I went to Han river to get some fresh air. It was great that we live near the river and by foot it only took 15 minutes.

I arrived at the river and breathed in a lot of air. The air was freshing indeed. Suddenly I felt a hand touched my shoulder and I got scared. Who would that be touching me at midnight?

"Vernon shi?" A voice called out to my name. It's a female voice. Is it my fan? It sounded similar but I couldn't guess who she is. So i decided to turn around and looked at the person.

I was surprised with what I was seeing. It was Suzy sunbae-nim. I couldn't see her clearly as she covered her face with mask. On the other hand, I was just wearing hat to cover.

"Suzy sunbae-nim?" I asked unsure.

"Ah so it's really you. For a moment I thought I mistake you with someone else. I saw you walking towards the river bank so I decided to greet you," she said as she sat down beside me.

"I see!" I replied. There was an awkward surrounding around us. I decided to break the ice. "So what is sunbae-nim doing here in the midnight?"

"I'm just here to relax. Works are getting stressful that's why. How about you?" She asked.

"I couldn't sleep so I came here to get some fresh air," I answered. Once again we became silence.

"It's been like one week or two weeks since we first saw each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter