First time meeting

Love is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day of AAA awarding ceremony and we, seventeen, will be attending. I heard the award show invited actors and actresses too. It is so rare for idols to be with actors in the same ceremonies. I hope I get to see my favourite actors today. I am so excited.

When we arrived at the location, we posed for cameras and after that went into the building. Wow there are so many famous idols like Exo, Bts, Mamamo, Twice and big stars like Park Bogum, Park   Shinhye, Yoona and Suzy. It was such a honour for us to meet them.

After the ceremony, we went back to our waiting room to change clothes. On the way to the room, we greeted the sunbaes.  The next one to greet is Suzy sunbae, the nation first love. People say she is pretty but when I saw her in real today I admitted she's gorgeous. We were about to call her name and greet her but someone interrupted us.

"Suzy ah!" someone called her name. I turned around to see it was Baekhyun sunbae.

"Oh? Oppa!" she replied happily. Our members were looking at each other like should we greet them or leave without greeting. But our leader decided to greet as it was rude if we go without greeting.

I waited her to finish her conversation with Baekhyun sunbae who is her partner in their song Dream. It was such a great song and I really enjoyed listening when it came out. I wondered what is their relationship tho. They seemed to close with each other. Are they dating or just friends?

I was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter