Chapter 3: Jimin saw Jungkook's weewee

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please ignore the chapter's title XD

 

“Tae baby, we already late.” Said Jin toward his lover who still watching the video. The video that he just take while acting. Well, he is in acting club.

“5 more minute.” Said Taehyung and continue to watch the video. Jin just sigh and chuckle a little at his lover omega. The boy is so stubborn that sometime he need to use his alpha voice to make the boy stop being so stubborn. Yoongi rolled at the act and lean to the wall. He look at his watch and look around and only see Jin and Jimin while Taehyung still in the room. Then he realize that they were missing someone.

“Where is Jungkook? Isn’t he always come to us after he finish? And today is the day for movie night.” Jimin stiff at Jungkook’s name being mention but quickly put on a facade.

“He wait for Sungwoon I think. Maybe about the dance club because he’s going to meet Hoseok.” Yoongi nodded his head and play with his phone. They didn’t notice Jimin’s face change a little well until they smell omega’s tension in the air.

“Are you okay Jiminie?” Taehyung beat both of them in asking Jimin. Jimin look at his best friend with confused face.

“Yes I’m okay. Why?” Taehyung scanning Jimin’s face searching for truth of whether Jimin is acting or really clueless. When he see the cluelessness in Jimin’s eyes, he sigh in defeat.

“You’re done?” ask Jin after recover from shock at his lover sudden voice.

“Yes, let’s go.” Then they walk back together but Jimin just quiet the whole walk back while thinking of his alpha with other omega.

 

“Hey, you all done?” Jungkook quickly get inside the dance club when there’s only left a few members. Sungwoon who still tired from dancing glance up. He smile widely at his friend and gesture the alpha to come to him. Jungkook follow him and sit right next to the older.

“Haha, you look defeated. I thought you’re good at dancing.” Tease Jungkook. Sungwoon glare at him and pout unconsciously.

“I am good. But Hoseok want to have a dance battle and after the president see me, he ask me to show him another dance that I know.” Whine Sungwoon. Jungkook chuckle at the whining and ruffle his hair.

“Haha, that was because the president think you’re good. Hakyeon hyung will continue asking you to dance after this. Be ready.” Jungkook try to scare Sungwoon and the older scrunch his face at that. He glare at the boy and quickly on his knee and try to punch Jungkook. Jungkook notice the sudden movement and quickly caught the omega in a hug.

“Not so fast omega.” Said Jungkook and tighter the hug.

“Jungkook, let me go.” Sungwoon wriggle from in Jungkook’s embrace try to let himself free but he can’t even lift the hand let along escape. This is why he hate being an omega.

“Hmmm... you smell nice.” Said Jungkook. Sungwoon really smell like Jimin and Jungkook already lost in the omega’s scent.

“Jungkook-ah, you suffocated him.” One of Jungkook’s friend, Minwoo come and try to knock some sense on the high alpha. Jungkook look up and look questioningly because he didn’t understand what Minwoo mean by that. Minwoo understand the stare and point toward the limp omega in his embrace.

“Oh.” Jungkook let Sungwoon go and palm his face to check on his condition. Sungwoon look like on drug. Maybe he accidently let out his pheromone when he smell the omega’s scent. He brush out the damp hair that stick to Sungwoon’s hair away and smile guiltily.

“Sorry Sungwoon-ah.” Sungwoon just nodded while trying to get his mind back.

“Is there something?” Jungkook ask Minwoo because he still didn’t move from where he stand.

“Ermmm... Jimin left his bag and he already went back. And based on what he left in his bag, I think he will need the bag. And you are his alpha, from what I know.” Minwoo look at Sungwoon who still sit near Jungkook with a suspicious look. Not that he want to accused, but they did look close while Jungkook still in fight with Jimin.

“What did you mean?” Jungkook raised his eyebrows toward the beta.

“Nothing, just make sure you give this to him. Tomorrow we don’t have any club activity and I’m not in the same class as Jimin, so only you can give this to him.”

“Okay. I’ll give it to him.” Said Jungkook and grab the bag. Minwoo just smile and went toward his alpha, the dance club vice president, Donghyun.

“I thought you still didn’t talk with him.” Sungwoon look to Jungkook. Jungkook sigh but still flash his smile.

“We are. But today we all supposed to gather at Jin house, so I will bring this bag along.”

“Can I follow along?” asked Sungwoon teasingly.

“Are you sure you want to meet Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung?” Jungkook look at Sungwoon suspiciously. Even with Jin early he look scared, and he still didn’t met Yoongi properly. Sungwoon gulp remembering how Jin glare at him and he had heard about Yoongi from the students he become friends about how he is scary if he is in bad mood.

“Err... n-no thanks.” Sungwoon can’t help but stutter. Jungkook need to control his best to prevent his laugh from out. He know how scary his alpha friends were for other people who don’t know them. Jin has a gentle face, but once he get angry even he had a problem to face the oldest.

“Haha, that’s what I thought. Let me send you home first.” Said Jungkook. They walk together to Jungkook’s bike but Sungwoon accidently slip on the plastic and grab Jungkook’s arm when he fall. Jungkook in reflect grab the omega waist and Sungwoon’s face fall rightly on Jungkook’s neck. Because of shock, Sungwoon accidently rub his nose to Jungkook’s scenting gland and leaving his scent there. The scent gland was a sensitive part of them, so Jungkook grunt a little before push Sungwoon gently.

“Urgh... sorry. I accidently scented you.” Apologize Sungwoon. Even though it not even a minute, the scent will linger for hours, maybe a whole day.

“It’s okay, it’s not like you doing it intentionally.” Said Jungkook.

“But you’re going to meet your friends. Will you be okay?” Sungwoon still worry but Jungkook beat it with a smile.

“Don’t worry. I’ll explain it to them. Come on, your cousin will worry if you come back late.” Sungwoon nod following Jungkook. Jungkook told Sungwoon to hold him tightly forgetting that with that close proximity, Sungwoon’s scent will stuck to his body and he stupidly forgot to take his bath before going to Jin’s house

 

“Kook, come in. Everyone already in the TV room.” Jin invite Jungkook in ignoring the strong scent of another omega that stuck to the boy’s body. Once the maknae get into the room, every activities that others doing, freeze. They all turn to look towards Jungkook. Jungkook notice the stare.

“What?” the others turn their head except for Yoongi.

“You stink. Of another omega.” Yoongi boldly answer. Jungkook smells his body and grin stupidly.

“I give a ride for Sungwoon. Jin hyung, I’ll borrow your shower room.” Jin just nodded and throw the towel that he already took when Jungkook first enter into the house. Jungkook quickly leave the room, without notice how Jimin’s face pale at his words.

“Oh, I forgot to give him the clothes. Jimin, can you help me give the clothes to Jungkook?” request Jin. Jimin point at himself with a face asking ‘me?’.

“Yes you, please.” It more to demand instead of request. Jimin need to learn to get close to his own alpha. Jin worry with how close Jungkook become with Sungwoon. Yes there’s no wrong for alpha to become close with another omega beside his own omega, But Sungwoon had almost similar smell like Jimin and he don’t want Jungkook use Sungwoon as replacement of his omega.

Jimin pout at the voice that Jin use. Its alpha voice that the omega would never ignore it. He hate it when Jin or Yoongi use it. He just enter their group of friends when he and Jungkook met eyes and when Jimin know Jungkook is his mate. Jungkook as usually will always ignore whatever he do, or his attempt to get close. He was lucky his best friend, Taehyung is close with Jungkook so he always ask him to eat together with them. Because he is an omega, the other alpha gladly accept him into their group, of course except for Jungkook. He will ignore Jimin if Jimin show any kind of flirtatious move but reply back whatever the boy ask. Everyone know Jimin try his best to make Jungkook accept him as a mate,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter