Chapter 2: Jimin meet with his rival and Sungwoon met with Daniel

My Little Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2nd Chap and Jimin is jealous XD

Sungwoon meeting with Daniel <3

 

The next week:

 

Jungkook was walking with his group of friends when Jimin get close to them. He smile and wave to the omega but Jimin just walk pass him like he is an invisible and went straight to Taehyung. Jungkook’s shoulder slump once again and he sigh pathetically. Oh well, there is still a long way for him to get his mate’s love again. He felt a tap on his left shoulder and turn to look at the owner of the hand. It’s Jin and his gaze showing that he felt sympathy for the younger and Jungkook just smile back with a sad smile.

After talking with Taehyung and a little conversation with the others (of course Jungkook exclude), Jimin immediately make his way as he had something to do. He bid them goodbye with a smiling face and turn around before he reach Jungkook’s eyes. They all about to go when Jimin come back calling Yoongi’s name.

“Yoongi hyung!” They all turn back looking at the slim body and Yoongi move towards Jimin’s direction. Jimin lean to Yoongi’s ears and whisper something. Jungkook can’t help but clenching his hand tightly or he might punch Yoongi right now and mark Jimin so none alpha would touch his mate. But he know doing it will make Jimin turn into his panic attack again and he don’t want to risk to be hate by Jimin even more. After done with whispering, Yoongi nod his head to the younger agreeing what had been requested. Jimin smile at that and quickly run to his work. Yoongi walk back to his friends and start walking with them. Jungkook can’t help his jealousy and quickly ask.

“What did he want?” Yoongi look at him and smirk.

“Just to accompany him to the doctor today. The doctor wants he have an alpha beside him.” Answered Yoongi and smile smugly at Jungkook’s frowning.

“Why did he ask you? I’m his mate.” Jungkook really felt unsatisfied with the unfair treatment that he receive. Yoongi look at him with rise brows and judging look.

“In case you forgot, your so called mate was about to being attacked by alphas because he didn’t have the mark and scent from HIS alpha that make him scared out of his life with other alphas. And to remind you again, he can only comfortable with me because I’m the one who safe him that time. Dude, do you think I would take my own friend’s mate? I just want to help him. He scare for alphas and he even scare with Jin. Don’t push it too much.” Yoongi try to knock some sense inside Jungkook’s head. Jungkook snap from his jealousy with those facts. His face become gloomy again when he realize it was all his fault.

Yoongi felt guilty for saying that, but Jungkook need to learn how to really cherish his beloved. The walk to the cafe fill with silent as they don’t want to hurt Jungkook anymore. But like what I told you before children, look in front of you when you walk or not you’re bump into someone else just like how Jungkook is now. The unlucky person quickly reach for Jungkook’s collar before he fall first but it end up he fall directly on Jungkook’s that make the alpha groan a little. All the omegas around including Taehyung is blushing at Jungkook’s y groan, an alpha groan.

Jungkook slowly sit up and hold the person that on top of him so that the person didn’t get hurt. Because the person head fall exactly under his nose, so Jungkook can know that it is an omega. And the familiar one. When he already stable on his seat, he took a peak on the omega and find a familiar face.

“Sungwoon?” Sungwoon look up upon hearing his name and frown when he see the alpha.

“You again? How many time do you want to bump into me?” asked Sungwoon with a pout. To be honest he happy to meet his first friend from this school. It’s been 3 days he come to the school back but didn’t seem to meet the alpha.

Meanwhile Jungkook is chuckling at the omega tsundere act. He can see the side of his lips twitch to smile but he take it as he too shy because they bump in front of others students not like when they first collide. He doubt the omega even realize that he still on top of him.

“Long time no see. Is your hip okay?” Jungkook just concern about the boy, but people around him took the question differently. Jungkook lift the omega up and stand up himself. He check to make sure his victim is okay because well its his second time bump into this boy and it’s all his fault. They still didn’t realize the people around already staring with wide eyes. Everyone know Jimin and Jungkook are a mate that are in a bad relationship after the attack on Jimin that day, seeing Jungkook got so close with another omega which was rarely seeing is really weird.

“What did you mean by that? Why with his hip? Are you two sleep together?” asked Taehyung a bit sensitive. Duh, in front of him is his best friend’s mate was flirting with an omega that he didn’t know or see before. And worst, Jungkook mistook the question meanwhile Sungwoon too flustered to answer.

“Yes.” Everyone’s jaw drop at the bold answer without knowing that Jungkook mean by a day they slept for a while in his house on the first day they meet. Jimin who coincidently walk through the scene froze hearing the answer. He don’t know how to react nor what to say. He just stand there, staring at the scene where Jungkook’s right hand on the boy’s shoulder and left right above the hip. Something about the scene make him feel like to vomit. So he do what he want, he quickly walk to the toilet with his poker face.

“The hell, you... ish.” Taehyung glare at the both student and run to his best friend while Jungkook still blank don’t know what he did this time.

“What did I do?” asked Jungkook. Yoongi sigh at that and pull Jungkook away from the silent Sungwoon. He turn Jungkook body facing him.

“Look, can you please elaborate what you mean by sleeping together.”

“Well, we were tired from playing video games and Sungwoon’s cousin was late to fetch him, so we sleep on the couch while waiting.” Explain Jungkook. The other student move away from the scene when they know it just a misunderstood. But Jin still didn’t satisfied with the answer well more that his mate the one who ask him to ask Jungkook.

“Why did he go to your house? I never know you friend with the new guy (Jin know about Sungwoon exchange school because they are in the same class).” Sungwoon about to explain when Jungkook beat him.

“I accidently bump into him and make his hip bruise so I just take responsibility by bringing him home because our doc have things to do. And they were no one in the house because his cousin is in the collage and I wouldn’t let he’s alone with his state.”

“While you’re leaving Jimin alone when you two obviously a mate?” Yoongi unconsciously saying that. Jungkook didn’t take it in heart because its truth.

“That’s why I don’t want to make a same mistake.” And they don’t have anything to say anymore. Sungwoon got curious about what happen with Jungkook’s mate but he decide to ask him later. He not that stupid to ask him with this atmosphere. Jungkook let Yoongi’s hand off him and get close to Sungwoon.

“Hey, I still didn’t have your number. Here, put your number inside.” Jungkook give Sungwoon his phone. Sungwoon just obey Jungkook’s word without saying anything. After done, he give it back to Jungkook.

“Okay, I call you later. See ya.” Said Jungkook and move with his friends to get the other two omega... eerrmmm to get Taehyung as Jimin still had work, as what as he remember.

 

 

In the bathroom:

 

“Jimin, are you in there?” Call Taehyung. Silent...

“Jimin, I know you’re in there. Answer me or I call Jungkook to pull you out from the stall.” Taehyung try to use the threaten that of course not the truth.

“What?”

“I thought you have work to do. I don’t know your work is in the toilet.” It sound like a sarcasm but Taehyung just concern about Jimin.

“Shut up.”

“You still didn’t throw the candy right? Eat it. You always eat the candy when you are stress. And for a bonus, the omega are only Jungkook’s friend and with sleep Jungkook mean on the couch. Jin hyung tell me everything in the phone.” Silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter