Hurt

Still with you

     Few games have been finished now the final race started.

     It is like janggi game but with nametag ripping.

     The team rank their own but general must be female.
     Within 30 mins. Team who eliminate other teams general or have more members win.

Soldier.  Jongkook kwangsoo
Cannon. sechan     sukjin
Horse.    Haha        jaesuk
General. Somin      jihyo


      After sechan sukjin and jaesuk eliminated After the first brawl. Both jongkook and haha meet up with jihyo's team again in the hallway.

      "Yah Looks like the bodyguard and the queen who run out of palace because of forbidden love"
Haha blurted out from nowhere triggering jealousy to jongkook.

     He glared to kwangsoo and said.

     "What a sight ! Maybe i can send you both to your last breath."

     Jihyo now being flustered and nervous after  what jongkook said and then asked."Where is somin?"

"Jihyo-yah lets end it now dont fight so you will not hurt."


"Noona ill protect you and win this game"
kwangsoo blurted out.

Just then jongkook grabbed both kwangsoo's hand while jihyo protecting his soldiers back just then haha backed up jk and pulled kwansoo away from her.

Kwangsoo then shouted oust them!!

Jihyo immidiately went for jongkooks tag but jk backed to the wall while holding kwangsoo. Just then she slip her hands to his back.

Knowing jihyos hand is between the wall and him he didnt put all his stregth but dragged kwangsoo  to ground.

Now jihyo hugged kwangsoo to protect his tag but it flared up jongkook and suddenly forgot everything and put all streght to push them then he heard a small scream at the kwangsoo's back. Jihyo got pressed by kwangsoo but his mind is full of fire that he ignored it but forget to protect his tag. He was ousted by kwangsoo and then they jumped happily.

So its kwangsoo huh?? He smiled sarcastic like while walking to jail.

The shooting end and they lose the game because haha ran away and jihyo found somin hiding in dressing room. The PD then handed the golden ring to kwangsoo which he uses to be cheesy then kneld down in front of jihyo. Jihyo accept it and hugged the tall man. Suddenly jongkook fired up from what he saw.He said goodbye to all staff and then rushed to his van not knowing he left his phone on the chair.

Every members was shocked to his behavior that day especially jihyo. She didnt think jongkook will go full force to her knowing him to be in her good side after all .

"this is a program and we did it for morethan 7yrs now. Its good that oppa works hard to win."

 She thinks of an excuse to ease her from what happened earlier.

Then she saw his phone then pick it up and saw the security pin request.

Then haha saw her holding jongkook's phone.

Yah what are you doing with hyung's handphone?? Haha asked in curiousity.

I just saw it here. By the way where's jongkook oppa.?

He went to his van now maybe going home.

"Arasso. " she handed the phone to haha and bowed to everyone then went to her manager.

Ji hyo pov

"Oppa drive me home now. "Ill sleep wake me up when we arrive okay?

Her manager wake her up after arriving to her appartment.
She still dont know why jongkook suddenly cold to her.

She inputted her passcode and open the door. She then, went straight to her bed without washing her face because of exhaustion and her arms hurt.
She didnt want other member to feel bad after she got injured lucky they wear long sleeves sweater so they didnt see it swelled.

Her eyes now feels heavy while saying " jongkook oppa why are you being like that?? " then fell asleep.

At 8am her 2nd alarm ringed. But she still in her bed. Her manager now is the parking lot while waiting. After 30 mins , her manager called her but jihyo didnt answer so he decided to go to jihyo just then after he open the door he hurriedly find her bcoz he cant contact her.

then she saw her sleeping.
 he sighed then said you really are the sleeping goddess . But after he shaked her arm he realized that jihyo has a fever.
He carried her in piggyback then put her in van then started to drive to hospital.

----------

Word count 728

 

Now what will happen after jihyo getting injured and hoslitalized??

.........

This story looks like taking too slow maybe ill start to rush a little bit after nxt 2-3 chapters.

Again 2nd lead is still unsure. 

See you again nx time :)