Wrongful beginning

Still with you

             Song jihyo now 38 is finishing their wedding preparation that coming in a month. Giving invitation cards, messagingand calling her friends she wants to invite, including all members of running man and other co workers. But hesitates a few minutes after she saw the name of a man that confused her the day after her husband-to-be proposed to her.

"Oppa" she called with hesitating tone.

"Oh wae jihyo yah" answered by that man.

Can you attend..ahmm.. in my wedding?? She asked with hesitation.

"I can't"

"Waeyo oppa?
Ur one of my closest friends" why can't you come? She said while preventing her tears to fall knowing she already know what he feels.

"Just kidding" answered by the man followed by " why would i miss the special event of my.." he stopped.

My what?? oppa?? She curiously asked

Nevermind.jihyo-yah
 Can i ask u something in return ?? He asked.

What is it oppa ?? If i can do it then ill try. She answered with a happy expression

Can i sing in your wedding ceremony??

Dangyunhaji! She answered
Then its a deal? You'll attend in my wedding and sing okay??

" ofcourse"
The man then said "anything for you ill end the call ok?? Bye.
he sighed, again he's hurt
But pretending to be okay so jihyo will not be guilty to him.

           Then again im a one lonely man letting go a woman who is everything to me. If i just confessed my feelings and be true to my self then i should be the one who will marry her. But what can i do her fiance` is like a brother to me and he already confessed his feelings to her before i tried to be true to my self.


            I am known to be physically strong, intelligent , capable person but not all of them is always true for i am a coward whose afraid of rejection and losing special to me. Yes im him. The human being called the sparta in front of camera named kim. jong. kook.

 

-------------------------------

Word count 345

Short introduction

So let me know what your opinion and give me names that could be other leads.

 

English is not my forte so im sorry if i have wrong usage of grammar and misspelling.

I'll update a long chapter nxt tym after i clean all what i typed in memo XD ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Then again. Thank you for reading.