The Misunderstanding

Huge misunderstanding

Chapter 2

“I can’t believe you cheated on me Jimin! I love you so much, what did I do to deserve this” …….

“Jungkook listen to me this is a misunderstanding, I can expla…” …………….

“Don’t even bother! Don’t ever talk to me again!” ……………….

The next thing I knew, all I saw was his back as he stormed out of my room and slammed the main door…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

“Thanks, Jungkookie, for helping me wash the dishes!” wiping the plates and glasses.

“No prob Hyung!” I rinsed my hands.

Now for me to talk to Jimin, what should I say? I walked closer and closer to Jimin’s room.

I took a deep breath, my hand on the door handle. I heard Tae’s voice, that’s when I hesitated.

“Thank you so much Tae! Oh, um its nottthingg”

I can’t help but feel bitter whenever they talk…

However, maybe it’s good for Tae-Hyung to be there too to set the record straight.

“You are such a terrible liar minie”

“YAH!”

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

“Jiminie Hyung, I realized tha-” as soon as I looked at Jimin, my heart shattered. I knew it…I was right but I can’t help but wish I was wrong…very wrong.

I feel betrayed. I feel like my heart was ripped into pieces by the people I trust the most.

I questioned everything, if it was even the first time? If I wasn’t going to come in, I would probably be lied to for the rest of my life.

RUN……. RUN…. was what my whole body and my mind wanted to do to cry my heart out.

 I asked myself what have I done wrong for him to cheat? Was I not enough? Was all affection fake? Pictures of them being affectionate was making matters worse……

All I saw was red, yet my heart ached.

I just wanted to disappear. After the short quarrel I had, I ran out the door to the living room.

“oh, Jungkook what happ-, why are you crying!?!? I heard screaming” Jin after realizing that I was crying, grabbed my hand persisting on finding out what happened.

“Don’t bother finding me Hyung, I will be going back to Busan for the next few days” I wiped the tears as I forced the hand away, only wanting to run away from this world.

“What happened!?! Why is everyone scream—” as everyone came out of their rooms to hear what the commotion was about.

“Ask Jimin” I grabbed my coat and went out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin Pov

After Jungkook slammed the door, I froze not knowing what to do. That’s when Tae cut me out of my thoughts.

“What are you doing? Quick go after him and explain what happened!” Tae pushing me out of the door.

Jungkook probably thinks I am the worst boyfriend ever, Tae is right, I need to explain this.

 I closed the door with everyone looking at me,

“WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?”

“WHAT DID YOU DO? He ran out crying, I have never seen Jungkook that upset before.” Jin demanding an explanation.

“Hyung AISHHHH I’ll explain later, it’s just a Huge misunderstanding now tell me WHERE IS HE?!”

“He said he is going to go back to Busan for a few days and ran out”

“Hyung you should have just said that earlier” I squeeze my way through the door and ran.

It’s already so late, where would he get any transportation? If he can’t go back, what if he gets kidnapped? Get robbed? All the “what ifs” are driving me crazy and were all I could think about as I ran around looking for him.

“JUNGKOOK Where are you!!!!!!!” I yelled in distress.

Jungkook POV

I ran and ran.

“JUNGKOOK Where are you!!!!!!!”, I turn back he was just few feet away.

I ran into the nearest alley I could, thankfully linked to the main road.

‘I should just take the taxi at the main road then ‘I thought while sprinting to the main road when I heard

“Jungkook!”

S***, how did he find me, just leave me alone…….

“KOOKIE listen, ITS really a Huge misunderstanding pleaseee let me explain” shouting and running after me.

“Just leave me alone” I saw a taxi opposite the road and tried to hail the taxi. Without thinking, I dashed out of the road.

A Bright light shined towards me only to realized it was a van……...

I trembled in fear as I froze in place in shock, is this how I die? I closed my eyes as I embraced for the impact and pain….

The last thing I heard was, “JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT”. That was when it all went black. But, there was no pain, I felt a pair of arms pushing me to the sidewalk, as I roll and slammed my body against the fence, hurting my arm and head. I groaned in pain. It happened so fast…

A loud crash.

My head hurt.

I open my eyes in fear, my sight was blurry as I tried to gain back my focus. I was looking around the surroundings, I saw the van when I remembered, “Where is JIMIN?!?” I slowly got up not until I glanced to see a lifeless body, as I crawled closer to the body while I grab my arm in pain….

It was Jimin….

No pov

Jimin looked pale, blood on his lips and his knee was in a very awkward position.

He saved me? Why? Was all Jungkook could think of.

Jungkook hands were trembling as he tried calling his Jimin, “Jimin, please wake up” while he shook his shoulder gently but to no avail. He was unconscious, Jungkook started panicking.

“HELP! Someone call the ambulance pleaseee” “Pleasee” The man he loved the most was in his arms was unconscious and he could not do anything about it.

“PLEASE HELP ANYONE! HELP!”

The driver came out of the van and saw the situation and immediately dialed for the ambulance while apologizing profusely (driver was not hurt). Luckily it was late at night, therefore traffic was not affected.

Just then Tae finally caught up, he had a bad feeling, so he ran after Jimin, that’s when he saw Jungkook with unconscious Jimin in his arms. Jimin was in a very bad state. He went pale as he ran up to them.

“He saved me………. It’s all my fault……. I dashed out of the road without looking and he pushed me out of the way…and he got hit.” Jungkook mumbled under his breath while swallowing tears. By then, Jungkook was no longer angry, he just wants Jimin to be alright and could care less about what have happened earlier.

Tae legs buckled….is Jimin going to be alright? It’s partly his fault, if he wasn’t in the room with him and then he won’t try to read his script and Jungkook won’t misunderstand and Jimin won’t be in a car accident… He wanted to be strong for Jungkook. He proceeds to sit next to him to comfort him and assured him that everything was going to be fine as they waited for the ambulance to arrive…

but was everything going to be alright? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

so sorry for the late chapter! Thanks for subscribing and reading!