How could you!?!?!

Huge misunderstanding

Author's note

***I would like to apologise about this very very late fanfic that i promised as I lost motivation for this story but I am back! I hope I can finish this story***

but here is the story

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bts is having a break before the next comeback and can go anywhere*

“Tae, I am freaking out?!?!? I don’t know what to do for my anniversary!?! It’s like in 7 days, and I have no idea what to buy and what to do!”

“chill Chim, I am here, now think what does Jungkook like and how you want to portray your love for him?”

“okay Tae, you’re right, man what do I do without you?!? Okay, so Jungkook say he hope that we can go overseas together one day, and he loves Disneyland, so I’ll bring him to Disneyland Tokyo? And I’ll get him roses and chocolate.”

“yes Chim that sounds awesome! Don’t worry we have 7 days let’s get everything done!!”

*****5 days left******

JUNGKOOK pov

 “hahaha Tae that is great!!!” ….

“omg you’re the best!” ….

This is the fifth time Jungkook has heard Jimin compliment Tae today and its driving him crazy. He knows that Jimin and Tae are best friends, but this is too much. Wait, am I jealous? Nahhh it’s just that Jimin is like avoiding me and Tae and jimin are just too close.

“Jiminie-hyung, let’s go out and have dinner tonight together! I heard there is a new restaurant nearby, we should go and check it out” as I rest my head on Jimin.

“sorryyy kookie, but I can’tttt urmm I urmmm am going out with Tae later to do some stuff” Jimin stood up.

Jungkook frowned. “what stuff? Can I go?”

“NOO I mean you should rest at home, its regarding about Tae but we will be right back, see ya kookie!” as jimin dragged Tae out.

“About Tae huh, he is all you think about! I can’t believe Tae Is more important than me! I am your boyfriend, not him!” Jungkook thought while staring blankly to the ground. Without noticing, tears start to fall from his face and his heart sting from jealousy.

JIN pov

I walked out of kitchen thinking:

“Jimin told me about the surprise, I am so happy for them they are such a cute couple. Oh, Jimin and Tae are going out, man they are going all out for this surprise. I am so proud of Jimin” Jin thought.

But as soon as he turned his head, he was shocked to see Jungkook to be crying. “OMG why are you crying Jungkook! What happened?” as soon as I said that Jungkook wiped his tears and acted like nothing have happened.

“Huh, nothing Hyung, nothing happened, I am probably just stress about our comeback soon”

I know something was up, “You sure Jungkookie? You can trust Hyung about anything, you know that right? Hyung will always be here if you want to talk about it” while I said that Jungkook started bawling his eyes out, I hugged him tightly, “Hyung, Jimin have been avoiding me for 2 days, we never even fight for more than 2 hours, am I overreacting? And like he have been very close to Taehyung, do you think they are more than friends” Jungkook choked out.

I bit my lip and said “Whattt- whattt, they are just best friends since before we even debuted, I know you are upset that Jimin seem to be avoiding you, but I am pretty sure there is a better explanation to this and if they were to be more than friends, Jimin would not be together with you right? I am very sure Jimin loves you more than anything, you know what I will talk to Jimin about this later, okay?”

“You’re right Hyung, thanks Hyung I can always count on you, but please don’t tell Jimin, it’s just embarrassing..., I don’t want him to think I am some jealous clingy boyfriend” Jungkook wiped his tears.

“but you are tho” I teased as I mess his hair. I saw Jungkook pout, “okay, okay, I won’t tell Jimin”

“Thanks, Hyung!”

No Pov

*****Back to Jimin and Tae*******

 “What was that all about Min? you been avoiding Jungkook for the past 2 days, I think kookie is starting to suspect that something is up, you should act like nothing happen”

“I panicked, I know I messed up and plus you know how bad I am at keeping secrets especially I share with him about everything, what if I blurted out the surprise? Aishhh” ruffling his hair.

“Fine but at least show him some affection or else he will force it out of you”

“You’re right again, I at this, Thanks again Tae for covering me and helping me”

“No prob, this is what best friends are for”

********************************************************

Tae and Jimin were getting everything ready. He pre ordered the roses that Jungkook loves, got tickets to Tokyo and Disneyland.

“Tae, do you think this is enough??? What if it’s not? What if Jungkook thinks that I am the worst boyfriend ever?!?!?! What else should we get?!?!?”

“JIMIN, JIMIN you really need to calm down!” shaking Jimin. “I am sure Jungkook will be so touched that he might cry, because I will cry if someone did that for me” v trying to comfort jimin.

“Aww, but I feel like it’s so shallow of me like roses, I want to make Jungkook feel unique and show my love for him cuz he is amazing, cute and h--”

“Okayy okay Jimin you make me feel like puking, how about you write a paragraph of like how you feel or sing a song?” Tae cuts him off while making puking sounds.

 “YAH, actually that is awesome” minie replied while slapping Tae shoulder.

Jimin and Tae talked and only realized that it was getting late when Jin texted

Jin_Hyung: YAH I know you two are getting ready for the surprise, but don’t you think it’s time to come home and eat dinner!?!?

Jimin: sorry Hyung we are on the way

Jimin and Tae ran as fast as they could.

“HAHHAHAHHA….”

“HAHHAHA…” was all Jungkook could hear from inside.

“Hi Hyungs, we’re back” taking off their shoes. Jungkook can’t help but feel bitter when they came home together and seem like having a great time.

“Hey babe” Jimin kissed Jungkook. Jungkook smiled, Jin saw and smiled, “okay it’s time to eat guys!” “Thanks, Hyung!” everyone sat at the allocated seats and started eating.  While eating Jimin picked all of Jungkook’s favorite food and placed it on his bowl. Jungkook was starting to feel that he was overreacting. The couple have also exchanged a few kisses and hugs.

After the meal, everyone went back to their rooms. Yoongi went to sleep, namjoon went back to making music, Hoseok went back to watching dance videos and Jin went to wash the dishes. Jimin, Tae and Jungkook went straight to the room. But

“Jungkook can you help me wash the dishes?”

“Coming Hyung!”

 Jungkook by then felt like he was really overreacting about Jimin and Tae being together.

Jungkook pov

“Maybe I am overreacting, What Jin Hyung said was right, I should talk to minie later and tell him how I feel later” I thought as I wiped the dishes.

Jimin pov

 I was writing my speech when someone knocked on the door. “Who is it?” “It’s me” “oh come in Tae” Tae opened the door and sat next on my bed.

I immediately hid my paper away under the pillow “Jiminie what you doing? And btw the restaurant you wanted emailed and finalized the reservation”

“Thank you so much Tae! Oh, um its nottthingg” as I stare blankly at the pillow.

“You are such a terrible liar minie” Tae searched under the pillow and pull out the piece of paper that I was hiding.

“YAH!” as I tried to snatch the paper back but failed. Tae started reading the words that I wrote so far. “Stop it Tae!!” this time when I tried to snatch the paper, I tripped on the ledge and the next thing I knew I was on top of Tae.

“Jiminie Hyung, I realized tha-” I heard a voice,

“Crap is that kookie” I thought, I immediately stood up and tried to pretend that nothing happened. But I was too late as he saw everything, he snapped

“OMG what the Heck! WTF how can you do this?!? HOW COULD YOU JUST LAY ON TOP OF TAE?  AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU! I KNEW IT THAT YOU GUYS WERE UP TO SOMETHING, AND I WAS RIGHT” as tears rolled down Jungkook face with a hurt look of his face. Jungkook was about to run out when

“waittt Jungkook” Tae mumbled.

“WHAT NOW WHAT KIND OF EXPLANATION DO YOU GUYS HAVE NOW HUH!! IF I WERENT TO STEP FOOT HERE, YOU GUYS WOULD PROBABLY MAKE OUT AND WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING EVEN WORST”

“I can’t believe you cheated on me Jimin! I love you so much, what did I do to deserve this” Jungkook stared right at me.

“Jungkook listen to me this is a misunderstanding, I can expla…” as I tried holding his hand

“Don’t even bother! Don’t ever talk to me again!” he yanked his hand away from mine with a huge disappointed look on his face.

The next thing I knew, all I saw was his back as he stormed out of my room and slammed the main door…