Interlude 1

(Special) Welcome to Spring Love Café [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Blinding star[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Suji, please… come with me?” The girl in brown shoulder-length hair gave her puppy eyes to her best friend. The best friend exhaled.

“No, Hani. I’m lazy to help you lovesick .” The girl in short black hair, Suji said. Hani pouted.

“Ahhh, please? Well there’s other handsome guy too at the café. Who knows there might someone that picks your interest too?” Hani said, pleading her friend to come with her. Suji didn’t give her word and just shoved Hani back to her place as their lecturer came inside.

“Hi, everyone. I hope you’re all energized after the lunch. And don’t sleep in my class.” The male lecturer said in fluent Hangul even though he’s Chinese. The students just grinned to their lecturer’s word. Well, literature class is something that worked well with sleep and boredom, even though you’re willingly came to take this course first-handedly. Hani was still pestering Suji to make her agree going with her after their last class. While the lecturer was about to start his class, the door opened and everybody turned.

A guy stepped in and bowed to the lecturer. “I’m very sorry for lateness, Mr Jianyu.” The male lecturer looked at him for a while before nodding.

“You’re very lucky today, Jisoo because if you’re a little bit later, I would send you out.” Jisoo bowed again and thanked him as he took a seat. The class then started, they’re discussing about new topic today on techniques in literature that often used by writers.

Hani slipped a paper on Suji’s table. Suji gave her a look and she pointed to the paper. Suji read it.

Please?

Suji scoffed and wrote back before giving to Hani. Hani read it.

Why don’t you ask anyone else? I’m not interested to know the
guy you have been fangirling about for a week.

Hani pouted and wrote back.

You’re only person I told about that guy.
Please, accompany me today.

Suji sighed.

I know exactly why you eager to drag me today.
You want me to ask his name and such right?
Duh, girl why you can’t do that yourself?
This is like… I don’t know how many times you ask me to do it.

Hani wrote back.

Pleaseee~ you’re my best friend~

Suji scoffed.

“Miss Kim Suji, Miss Joo Hani. Pay attention.” Hani and Suji startled when their name rang through the lecture room. Both of them quickly looked to the front. The man gave them a look before continuing his lecture. Some of them looked back to the two girls while giggling lightly. Suji huffed while Hani just smiled crookedly when Suji glared at her.

 

 

Soonyoung POV

“Good morning!” He cheerily said as he stepped into the café from the front door. I just shook my head, this brother-in-law of mine, oops not yet brother-in-law was very cheeky despite his cold aura.

“Morning Jungkook.” I greeted him back. For today, Mingyu and Minghao had a morning shift so the two were currently active making preparation for today’s sales.

“Where’s my bro?”

“In the office.” Jungkook nodded and gave his smile to me before walking to the office. I noticed Mingyu’s eyes were following Jungkook and I just smiled. Mingyu had been obvious on his interest in Jungkook. I threw the used rag into the pail under the counter after finished wiping the counter.

“We’re done, Soonyoung hyung!” Minghao hollered as he fixed the last table at the very end of the café. I nodded.

“Shall we start our day, then?” I said and Minghao nodded. Mingyu took the task to flip the ‘Closed’ sign to ‘Open’. It was some minutes later we got out first customer of the day. I just worked the whole time already getting used to stand and give smiles to the customer. Even it’s tiring but I enjoyed it. When I’m on my break, Minghao or Taehyung will cover for me but I never left the counter for too long because I felt uneasy to leave my spot to someone else. Hence I spent most of my time at this café spot. The day passed smoothly and now it’s already 4 pm.

“Welcome. Take away or dine in?” I gave my smile to the new person on the line.

“Hey, Soonyoung.”

“Oh, Seungcheol hyung!” I beamed and looked over the man, finding no one in line. “You’re alone?” I asked. It had been a week since I saw Seungcheol and Jihoon reconciled in this café, the table at the very end of the café. Seungcheol nodded.

“He has flied to States yesterday.” I formed an O before asking for his order. He decided to have a take away and I quickly proceeded with his order. When he went to the side to wait for his order, I make time to talk with him as no customer at the moment.

“So, how are you hyung?”

“Good, but I miss

Please log in to read the full chapter