Prologue

(Special) Welcome to Spring Love Café [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Meet the crew[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Taehyung POV

, ! I’m late. Blame those people in my group-chat. I grumbled as I hastily locked my door. Glancing at my watch again, I practically ran down the stairs to the ground floor and dashed out without even greeting the guard like usual I did. No time for that, I said to myself. I should apologize to Mr Kang later.

Getting onto my old scooter – not that I don’t have money to buy a new one but I’m saving up for future, I revved to the main road. Lucky it’s not that far, my new part-time place. To be honest, I don’t really need to do part-time as my current work as freelancer programmer gave me enough money, but I decided to take the part-time job for a reason.

“Morning, Taetae hyung.” I just parked my scooter and pulled off my helmet when someone greeted me. I smiled when I saw my co-worker for the part-time job.

“Hey, Minghao. You’re on shift for this morning?” I greeted him as I walked with him into the door in front of us. We’re at the back of a building. He nodded and proceeded to talk about trivial stuffs. Both of us walked to a room for staff. But we were stopped by a voice.

“Kim Taehyung, you’re late for 10 minutes. You supposed to come for the preparation.” I smiled sheepishly in guilt. “And you, Xu Minghao. Where were you?”

“Sorry, boss. I miss my train.” Minghao gave a sad puppy look. I stared at him in disbelief. The man rolled his eyes as a reaction to the puppy look. “Aww, come on Wonwoo hyung. Don’t be mad.” Minghao said again trying to gain some points. I saw our boss’s face softened just a little bit.

“Both of you are going to clean up for today. I don’t care if you’re not for night shift, I expected to see you tonight.” I heard Minghao winced while I bit my lips. I’m a part-timer, thou? “Am I talking to a pole?”

“No, sir.” I squeaked when the glare was given to me. Minghao snickered.

“Go now, and you Xu Minghao, come here you little piece of .” By that, I knew I’m out of trouble for now. Wonwoo, the owner of the café, my boss could have two personas. And honestly, I was scared when I first-handedly encountered it. One second, he could be friendly and joking around and one second, he could be fierce scary boss. Gifted with a cold stone poker face, it’s scary when he’s in his boss mode. You might pee in your pants if you matched eyes with his fierce look.

I went to change for my uniform and stepped out from the staff room later. “Woah.” I was too engrossed with fixing my apron and didn’t realize someone was standing at the door. Lucky, it’s just a light bump. My heart skipped a beat when I met the eyes.

“Hi there, hyung. I see you’re late today.” I felt my cheeks redden a bit. Awkwardly I stepped back a little when I realized the distance was too closed.

“Uh, hi. Yeah, I woke up a bit late.” I tried my best not to stutter. The guy before me smirked.

“Watching , aren’t you?” I blushed.

“No!” He laughed to my response. To be very honest, the guess wasn’t that far but I’m not watching . It’s just… a movie that my group-chat keep spazzing about this week. If you’re curious, my group-chat is called ‘Supreme Fujo-Fudan’ and yup I guess you can tell what kind of movie I watched last time that made me sleep late.

“By your reaction, it’s obvious.”

“It’s not like that, Jungkook.” I said grumbling. He laughed and patted my shoulder. I stiffened a bit.

“Whatever you said. I’m changing my cloth, see you later, hyung.” Jungkook said, winked with laughter.

I froze at the door, blushing terribly. Did he just… I squealed inside. That just made my day. It wasn’t a wrong decision after all, to be a part of this café crew. He, Jeon Jungkook, the co-owner and Wonwoo’s younger brothe

Please log in to read the full chapter