We won't sleep (V POV)

Never letting go of you

My heart was beating out of my chest. At least that was how it felt. After what had happened before I just had to have him with me. It was probably nearly 3 already and the others would be up soon enough in time to watch the sunrise. The problem with being idols was your sleep schedual never went back to normal. I only had 2 hours left to be with him.

I came out and saw him standing at the edge looking unsure of himself. I was still wearing my white tee. I wasn't sure why but I was. I walked up to him. I grabbed his hand and he turned to face me. He smiled and made me smile in the process.

"It will be so damn cold." He said.

"That's why we are together." 

He smiled. I kissed his forehead and then dragged him in. Just as he said it was damn cold. But with him there I forgot about it. We splashed each other and played around. I dunked him once or twice. He looked pissed as hell and it made me laugh. He would come back at me and dunk me too. Just before the others woke up we saw the sky begin to get lighter. He came up to me. This time he was the one that put his hands on my hips. I put my legs around him and he held me up. I had never felt like this before.

He tilted his face up to meet mine. I smiled and leaned down. I forgot about the cold of the water as his heat filled me. I was breathless and never wanted to let go. Eventually we had to. He let go of me and we walked back towards the shore just as the other's woke up.

"What have you two been doing all night?" Yoongi asked.

We both laughed. "We couldn't sleep." I said.

"So you guys played in the ocean all night and didn't think to wake us so we could all do it?" Hobi asked.

I just laughed. Technically it wasn't all night. There was the time that we waited until the fire burned out and that was about 2. Then there was the good 20 minutes we were together in the house. 

"Yeah, sorry we just needed to get our minds off of things." kookie replied.

They all smiled and we went back to our spot. We both got under the blanket that we had left there. It was cold now and we both could feel it. We watched as the sun slowly began to rise. The sky was beautiful colors. Pinks, oranges, purples. But all I could focus on was Jungkooks hand holding on to mine under the blanket. Even after everything that would happen that would always be the memory that stayed with me.