If it weren't for him (V POV)

Never letting go of you

I walked off and went to my room because I could not just sit there and take it from them. Yoongi promised me that he wouldn't tell anyone about this. Absolutely swore. Now he was way too willing to let everyone know that we were together. If I hadn't left I'm positive I would have hit him again. I still was upset about what happened that one night.

Jungkook came into my room.

"Hyung please."

"Jungkook, this was exactly what I was afraid of. Someone finding out and telling the others. I knew that this would happen and now it has."

He looked upset and I sighed.
"Don't get me wrong I love you and this last month has been like heaven but you know that..."

"Nothing will last. Yeah I know Hyung. But don't you have hope. I can't be the only one that thinks maybe there could be something. I would like to think that things won't just end and nothing will happen after that."

"Kookie, I don't think that."

"Then stop acting like it. Stop acting like we're Romeo and Juliet or something. Start being the boyfriend that I thought I got when I said that I wanted you to be my boyfriend."

"Jungkook, don't be like that. You know I'd do anything for you."

"Yeah then prove it." 

He walked out looking so upset.

"Jungkook, Jungkook." I begged. 

He wouldn't come back. I walked out and saw the others staring at me.

"Where'd he go?"

Joon pointed at his door. I walked in and saw him rummaging through his closet. 

"Jungkook, you know I love you more than anyone and more than I even knew possible right? I know that I say things and sometimes act in ways that make it seem like I don't care but I promise I have never cared more."

He came out and shoved something in my hands.

"Look at that Hyung."

I looked at it. It was an old selca from our 2 cool 4 skool days. I smiled.

"You have this framed?"

He nodded. "I had it framed after we took it. I have more actually from every era."

I smiled. "Can I see?"

He nodded. "In the box."

I grabbed the box and put it on his bed. He wasn't joking. He had selcas from times even I don't remember. Every era, every video shoot, fansigns, concerts, everything.

"Jungkook why..."

"Cuz sometimes it's good to remember the past and sometimes you need to put it in a box and keep it in the back of your closet. I keep those pictures because I like to remember our friendship. But I keep them in the closet because what we have now is something that deserves to be out in the open. It's beautiful Taehyung."

I nodded. I grabbed another picture out and saw that it was him and a girl. I saw him smile slightly and then turn his face down towards his feet. 

"Is this her?" I asked carefully.

He nodded. "Yeah, I can't bear to keep that one out so it stays buried deep down."

I smiled. "She's gorgeous."

"Yeah she was." 

I sit next to him. "You know I love you right?"

He nods. "I love you too Hyung."

I smiled and kissed his forehead causing him to blush. I grabbed his hand and we went to go out.

But we were stopped by the other 5 standing by the door evesdropping.