Chapter 15

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's...Tzuyu?" Jennie asked.

 

"She's used to be Lisa's roommate." Jisoo whispered and she was elbowed by Rosé. "What? She deserves to know the truth." She said to Rosé.

 

Jennie put her attention to Lisa and she noticed the anger in her eyes.

 

"Are you okay Lisa?" Jennie asked as she softly squeezed Lisa's shoulder.

 

"Yeah. Of course." Lisa answered with a hint of bitterness in her voice then she looked away from Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu noticed Lisa so she walked to her, looking a bit guilty.


"Uh-oh. She's coming." Rosé said under her breath.


"Hey, Lisa—" Tzuyu softly said. But before she could even finish her sentence, Lisa stood up and picked her bag and head out of their room.


"Awkward." Jisoo silently chimed and she gained an elbow from Rosé.


Tzuyu sighed and her eyes met with Rosé. She sadly smiled and greeted her. "Hey Chaeng."


"Hey." Rosé nervously chuckled. "It's...good to see you...again."


"Can you do me a favor? I really need to talk to Lisa. It's important." Tzuyu pleaded.


"Uh... I'll try. But I'm not making promises." Rosé said.


"Thank you so much." Tzuyu sadly smiled. "I'll see you around." She said before she took her leave.

 

"I'll be right back." Jennie said in a hurry and sprint out of their room to find Lisa. "Lisa?" Jennie called and when no one answered, she continued her search.

 

The class was about to start but Jennie didn't feel like going to their class unless she finds Lisa. When she got tired of thinking where Lisa was hiding, she went to sit under the stairs and she was surprised to find Lisa sitting there as well with her earphones in her ears, arms folded across her chest and eyes closed with her eyebrows knitted together. Jennie sighed in relief and cautiously sat beside Lisa. The latter got a bit startled and she quickly removed her earphones out of her ears.

 

"Hey." Lisa said.

 

"I was looking for you." Jennie softly smiled and Lisa raised an eyebrow.

 

"Why were you looking for me?"

 

"You just got me worried back there. You seemed mad at her." Jennie paused. "Would you mind if I ask why?"

 

"So you're just came here to ask that? Being nosy like the others huh?" Lisa scoffed as she shook her head.

 

"No. I—" 

 

"You want to know why? Fine. She's a horrible person and she ruined me. There, are you happy?" Lisa sarcastically said and then she stood up and walked away, leaving Jennie confused.

 

"Lisa, wait!" Jennie shouted but Lisa continued to walk away. 

 

Jennie didn't bother attending any of their classes so she spent her time writing lyrics for their song that she wanted to propose to Henry at the library. While in the middle of writing, she got startled by someone who tapped her shoulders which happened to be Henry. The latter smiled at Jennie at sat across her.

 

"Oh, hey Henry." Jennie quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter