Two

My Cat Is A Demon Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is around ten o’clock in the morning and Herra realize that she overslept. She usually wakes up around eight o’clock and do a little bit of yoga. But somehow, Herra feels a little bit tired than her other days.

After hearing the human-cat introducing himself as Kim Taehyung the sixth demon prince, it doesn’t sounds safe to her and her future. She wants to be in heaven and involves in good deeds. But a demon prince? Absolutely, no thank you. Although it may sounds ridiculous, something in her believe what he said. She also warns herself to choose words to let out carefully especially when she’s talking to a demon prince with a rank now.

“Uhm... You seem to be doing fine. So maybe you should go back to your place?” she forces herself to sound sincere and with good intentions. She thought maybe a smile could help.

“You invite me to this house and now you want to shoo me away human?”

‘Oh no...not good..not good.’ her inner self whispers in a panic state.

“No- I mean..I’m sure someone like you family or brothers will be looking for you.” she responds calmly.

“Hmm... I’m not sure. Well let them be. It’ll be easier for me.” he purred.

‘There goes the ty things ahead. More demons into my home great’ said Herra’s inner self. She sighs and sits down on the couch and stares at the empty wall opposite her for some time. Taehyung just shrugs off and goes back and finishes his milk he got earlier. Suddenly, Herra got up and places both of her hands on her head.

“I missed my morning shift today!” she groans. “Just great….”

“Hey, I still haven’t got your name” he gulps down the last drops of milk and his upper lip once more. Taehyung places his hand on his cheek and lean on his arm while looking at Herra.

“Jung Herra.” is all she said.

“Jung Hayla? That’s a pretty nice name for a sour face like you...” he nods in approval.

“Sour face you said?! Hey! Who doesn’t when they saw a weird looking human creeping around in their house this early morning??” she shots back and crosses both of her arms in disappr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter