One

My Cat Is A Demon Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's late night after the tiring night shift at the hospital. Herra is a medical student who is currently an intern as a nurse at Kim Seoul Hospital. Being a nurse is what she always wanted to be although she has a more successful career path in front of her. However he needs to move away to Seoul from her parents at Jeju and live independently. Herra rented a room at a nearby apartment.

"There's never been a relaxing day huh... “ she mumbles to herself as she's walking to her home.


"…. well it's not like there's someone waiting at home for me. Maybe I should get myself a pet" said Herra

Suddenly, lighting flashes and thunder booms. However it only sound once and Herra finds it pretty weird but pays not much attention to it.

"I take that as a ye-"

THUD

Herra quickly turns her head towards the direction of the sound, the alley. It surprises her a lot and gulps nervously yet quietly. She tries not panic and remains silent. The only person out there in the middle of the night is the one with bad intentions, atleast that's what she thought.

Herra really doesn't want to pass by the area and tries to ignore it but it's impossible since it's her way to go home and the shortest way. The alternative way would take atleast an hour and a half. She he doesn't want to spend more night on walking again.

"Be brave" she calms herself while trying to pass by the alley. As she comes nearer, Herra peeks the alley when suddenly a cat's meow triggered her. Forgotten about how dangerous it may be, she walks towards a pile of rubbish and finds an adorable injured cat. Dry bloods has stained the cat's left arm. Feeling pity, Herra places the cat into an empty box and carries it back to treat the wounds.

"Just a cut on its hand shouldn't be a problem. " said Herra while smiling. The cat meows.

~

Herra closes the door and go straight to her bathroom to treat the wounded cat and washes the injured area and dry it with clean cloth. She then takes out the bandage and wraps the arm carefully. Satisfied, Herra brings the cat into her room and lays down the cat on a mini pillow on the bed beside her. Herra never owns a cat as a pet before so she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter