Something else will be broken.

A SuSeob Story
Yoseob's POV Having a broken arm is much more annoying than I first thought it would be. I struggle to get things out of my bag and I can't write either. The test to determine the school marks for the selective high exam was coming up and I had no notes and was not ready at all. My friends had handwriting only legible to themselves and I found that only a genius could decipher it. I sighed as I watched everyone calmly taking notes while I was panicking on the inside. As I looked around the class, I saw that Suzy was writing frantically, she seemed to be writing at double the speed everyone else was. She looked up and I looked away. Even if I want to look at her, its not worth the glare she will give. Suzy's POV I swear someone was looking at me but I had no time to think about that, my hand was already cramping from writing two sets of notes and I felt disgusted when I stared at my handwriting. Fei asked me why I was writing notes for him and not telling. Well, I felt sympathetic because I know the feeling of helplessness and guilt when you know that you can't do anything and it feels even worse when someone is doing it for you. Wait. I didn't just think that did I? Ew. IM BECOMING.. Nice. That's impossible. Jia asked me why I was so nice to him when I had never even gone near boys in the past. I must admit, I have a cold wall that I put up and I know Jia must be feeling a little angry at Yoseob because even she had troubles getting over that wall and becoming friends with me. I guess I put up a cold wall because I want to see who dares to come over it and approach me. I guess that's how I choose friends. When class finished, I ripped the paper out of my book and waited until no one was looking then I slipped it into Yoseob's tray. I went with my friends to lunch. Yoseob's POV All the guys were helping me get lunch so I wanted to help them. I went to their trays and helped them collect notes and notices from the teacher. When I got to my tray I found notes written on green bordered paper. It was too messy for a girl but far more legible then boy's handwriting. I read it. It was the notes from this morning. I felt bad, someone was helping me and I couldn't do anything about it. After lunch was another study session, but this time I had notes to study with. I zoned out and began studying the paper. It was green bordered and ripped from a spiral book. "Oh my gosh Suzy, why did you buy such a pretty book for studying. Ahaha... Typical green, your favourite colour right?" I could hear Min shouting in the distance and I felt this weird interest in the conversation. "Why is your writing so messy here in the music section? I thought you loved music." Min was starting to sound weirdly suspicious. I stared at the notes in my hand, green, messy, notes on music. I gulped and suddenly stood up to hide the notes. I knocked my arm on the table and attempted to hold my breath while stopping myself from screaming. I ended up choking. Suzy looked alarmed but she composed herself quickly and went back to studying. I folded the notes and shoved them under me table before dragging GiKwang with me to the library. No one's POV DooJoon was looking for a pen when he looked under Yoseob's desk. Instead he found these notes. He recognised the paper. "Guys, Suzy must like Yoseob." He whispered to his friends. Fei turned around and felt worried, she looked at Suzy, this girl had never fallen for anyone but she would rather be cold to him than be embarrassed. Yoseob's arm would not be the only thing broken.