Love Story: Part 1

Where Dreams Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's fingers were busy fiddling with a pen. Mountains of paperworks left undone. 3 hours from his time in and not a single paper. For the first time in 6 years, he couldn't complete a single job. All because of a single dream.

Chanyeol was staring blankly to a complete nothingness. 

"Wow this is new" Jongdae stood by the door, hands tucked in his pocket with a smug face.

"Jongdae I thought I have told you to knock" Chanyeol buried his face upon his palms and groaned in frustration. 

"Chanyeol I thought I told you I will enter after three knocks" Jongdae mimicked Chanyeol's tone of talking. He still had this annoying smug face on.

"You didn't even knock, what a rude secretary" Chanyeol by now has his forehead on his table.

"I did and you Sir did not answer. What's eating our ever dynamic CEO Park Chanyeol?" He lowered his voice, this time imitating a radio announcer. 

"I don't even know why- I- I- what do you call it? Oh- I feel unmotivated. Motivate me Jongdae" Chanyeol was left unmoved as Jongdae sat upon the chair near Chanyeol's table. 

"Chanyeol, you have been my friend ever since the world begun and you know best that motivating someone isn't really my forte. Wait I have a good one." Jongdae fished his phone out of from his pocket and scrolled for a few seconds then read something aloud.


"Listen carefully, I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend -Abrahan Lincoln" He had his radio announcer voice on.

"That isn't even a motivational qoute" Chanyeol whined listening to Jongdae mutter something.

"I have another one. This is the best. Don't do drugs - Salvador Dali" Chanyeol groaned in agony 

"I didn't know you were this dumb" Chanyeol sighed and Jongdae just shook his head and laughed.

"If Salvador Dali couldn't help you then you are beyond any help" he patted Chanyeol's back as he stood up.

"I'll serve you a coffee darker than your aura. It might help, negative plus negative is equal to positive, right?" He opened the door and exited.

 

A person like Chanyeol rarely dreams, and when he does; he forgets about it the next five minutes. The lingering feeling of love and warmth was still there. He closed his eyes and tried to remember Baekhyun's face. The feeling of Baekhyun's soft thin lips against his. How Baekhyun's tongue touched his plump lips and how everything felt so right. He had called Minseok to look for an artist, he needs to have a portrait of Baekhyun as soon as possible. At least he had something to remind him of that angelic boy he had met in his dream.

 

Even a person like Chanyeol who didn't fancy about soulmates or red-thread of fate, he felt like he belonged to Baekhyun.

 

He slammed his forehead against his table then reached for his phone waiting for news from Minseok.

 

"Here's your coffee Sir" Jongdae once again entered with a smokin' hot coffee.

"Is that dark?" with a gloomy aura Chanyeol replied and sit back straight, trying to at least look decent.

"Darker than you Aura. Yes. Don't forget, In 15 minutes, you'll have a meeting with the Byuns and Associates. Try to look like a human please. We don't want their CEO complaining to the Chairman why his CEO of a son looks like a college student who just ed his final exams up" Jongdae once again vanished as he made his way to the portal that leads to the outside world. Just kidding, he went out.

 

Chanyeol opened the file on his table and tried to study, take note, tried and we cannot say he failed, but he didn't really get it that much. So by the time he met the CEO. He was in for a surprise, the CEO seems to be so young. Shorter than Chanyeol, and eyes wider than that of an owl. 

 

"I am Mr. Byun's secretary. Do Kyungsoo. I apologize in behalf of our CEO. Mr. Byun had urgent matters to attend to" the guy had a 90 degree bow. Chanyeol had to reassure Mr. Do that everything was fine. 

 

The meeting went well, they could do the contract signing today, but unfortunately the CEO had urgent matters to attend to.

 

Chanyeol went straight to his office. He somehow got his feels back and he wants to waste not the time anymore. As soon as he sat down, he went down with it in one swoop. He took no lunch break nor any kind of break.

 

Minseok came back saying he had not found an artist yet and Chanyeol went home with a broken heart. If he was an artist he would've painted Baekhyun. 

 

He went through his nightly routine and prayed that he would be abe to dream for Baekhyun once again. He enthusiastically went to bed. Like he literally jumped to bed and smiled as he closed his eyes. He might've been very excited that he wasn't able to sleep. He had shifted his sleeping position but thanks to his excitement, he wasn't able to sleep. He tried counting sheeps or stars or sands or whatever it is you count when you cant sleep but to no expanse he couldn't.

 

It was already 2:00 in the morning and Chanyeol couldn't sleep so he gave up. He decided to read a book. He was on his second page when his eyes started to feel heavy. Without really trying, he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol found himself in the same old train station and he found it strange that he was on the same exact spot when he started his dream last time. He found it weird but didn't question anything anymore, he wanted to see Baekhyun. It was as if he was thirsting for the guy. He needed to see the guy so he ran towards the portal and jumped right in wishing he'd see Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up in front of a computer. It seems like he fell asleep on his working table, but this time the table looked much older. Wrappings of chocolates and chips were left in his table. The room was dark and the computer was the only source of light. 

 

"Last time I woke up near the beach, this time It seems like I am in a more modern times" he thought. It was weird. How come his dreams starts with that old train station and that portal thingy then another dream comes. This time he woke up in a strange place. He tried to control his body but it was fruitless. He was a little disappointed though. He wanted to continue his previous dream because he wanted to see Baekhyun. That red-haired-eyepatch beauty. 

 

Chanyeol pressed the computer keys and typed the computer codes. He knew the keys and codes like the back of his hands. Of course he had been doing this that day. It was his turning point.

 

However, the inner Chanyeol was smiling from ear to ear. "Am I typing codes?" Amazed by the outer Chanyeol's coding skills. He could hardly memorize his meeting schedules but this guy was typing codes. Heck he was doing it smoothly.

 

"Am I some sort of a computer-hacker genius now?" he was amazed by his skills but when he saw the figures and he noticed something. This isn't some simple coding, the outer him was trying to hack some money from a Smith Daniel. Wait isn't this illegal? Am I sort of a criminal? Will I be running from time to time? His face was painted with horror. He hated sports because he hated running. He even faked having asthma. Yep, even a fake medical certificate. Don't ask where he got it, but yeah he faked it just so his PE teacher would allow him to just sit under the shade of a tree while his classmates would run around. 

 

He smirked when the money was done transferring as he reached for a loaf of bread.

 

"CHANYEOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU SMILING?! YOU JUST COMMITTED A FRIGGIN' CRIME! ITS NO TIME TO BE HAPPY" he internally pulled his hair. Was he supposed to be a criminal this time? Last time he was quite pleased because was a prince last time. But now, he's a motherin' criminal that lurks in the shadows. 

 

"Daniel Smith, you are truly stupid" he mumbled as he stood up and got himself prepared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter