Three

I'll help you

"Chanyeol, wake up. We're going to go somewhere today." 

Chanyeol's eyes opened and he looked in Baekhyun's direction, already regretting agreeing to this whole thing.

With a loud groan, he got up and got dressed, throwing on a large green jumper with skinny ripped jeans. Despite the whole concept of being skinny jeans, the material was baggy against his legs, they sagged off of him like a potato sack.

They walked downstairs and said goodbye to Minji, who was still a bit cautious around Chanyeol after that night. She always gave him a thorough check to see if he's done anything.

"Bye Min." Chanyeol said as he gave Minji a quick hug, letting Baekhyun kiss her lightly and quick on her forehead. Minji frowned, Baekhyun always properly kissed her when he was leaving, not a ty kiss on the forehead.

She watched as they both disappeared out of the door and into the crisp spring morning.

"So where are we going?" Chanyeol asked, his arm hooked around Baekhyun's for warmth as it wasn't particularly warm that morning. He looked around nervously, it was the first time in four weeks in which he had stepped outside and he immediately wanted to go home.

"clothes shopping!" Baekhyun beamed proudly, looking up at Chanyeol with a cheesy grin.

The youngers face remained expressionless as he looked down at Baekhyun. He didn't know whether to feel scared or happy about the arrangement.

"How's that supposed to help me through this?" He asked, his gaze shifting from the smallers twinkling eyes to the grey pavement, finding it the most interesting thing at that moment.

"Chanyeol look at me," Baekhyun encouraged, lifting Chanyeol's chin up lightly so that he was forced to look back into his eyes, "it may not seem like it's helping but trust me, it makes a hell load of a difference. I figured that if we did something like shopping then it'd give us time to bond and get closer so that when the time comes to talk, you wouldn't feel as uncomfortable when telling me anything." 

Throughout his speech, Baekhyun's hand never never moved from its spot under Chanyeol's chin, causing a barely noticeable blush to spread across the tallers cheeks.

"That, and you need new clothes." Baekhyun added at the end, chuckling slightly.

"But Baekhyun. I don't have any money." Chanyeol said. He hadn't had a single job in the three years he's been out of school and now, at the age of nineteen, was relying off of his parents for money, which he would hardly ever use anyway.

"Dont worry about that, I have plently." Baekhyun smiled, pulling out his wallet, as well as some debit cards.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. Holy he's loaded.

The two entered the large shopping mall and Chanyeol looked upon the sea of people, his anxiety beginning to rise.

Baekhyun noticed the tall figure begin to shake. He squeezed Chanyeol's arm with his own to comfort him but it wasn't working. Baekhyun looked up to see Chanyeol getting paler and paler.

"It'll be okay, come with me." Baekhyun muttered so only Chanyeol could hear and dragged him into a cafe, heading straight for the toilets. They entered and locked the door, Chanyeol immediately sinking to the floor with uneven breaths.

"They were looking at me Baekhyun. They were going to hurt me like everyone else!" He whispered, set in full on panic mode.

Baekhyun pulled the younger closer and in a way cradled him in his arms, whispering to him over and over that its going to be okay. Chanyeol kept shaking his head, denying everything that was said.

"Its not going to be okay! I can't go out there again they'll hurt me!" He whimpered, hugging Baekhyun tightly, not wanting to let go and face the reality that eventually he would have to go back out of the toilets and face his fears.

"Chanyeol we can't stay here forever, other people will need to come in here. Listen, trust me, no one's going to hurt you, okay? It'll be fine." He spoke with a soothing tone, his outstretched hand was rubbing small circles on Chanyeol's back, calming him down slightly.

The heavy breathing settled down a small bit as well as the shaking. Baekhyun could feel the latter relax into his arms.

"Come on, let's go. We will go in, grab what we need and go. Sounds good?" Baekhyun released Chanyeol and stood up, extending his arm for the younger to grab onto and get up himself. Chanyeol nodded sheepishly and grabbed ahold of Baekhyun's hand as they walked out, telling him that it was only because he was scared and Baekhyun made him feel safe.

Baekhyun looked down at their linked hands and smiled. He hadn't realised up until now that whenever him and Minji had done things like hold hands or hug, it had never felt right. It was always awkward when he was doing things with Minji, thats one of the main reasons why they had never done anything intimate together, because Baekhyun never felt right doing it.

He had never realised that the amount of fondness that he had to Chanyeol was on a whole other level than what he had for Minji.