Chapter 15

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 

 

The maids heard someone knocked on the door so they went and opened it. They were surprised to see Sana smiling at them. 

 

“Sana shi!” they went to give her a hug 

 

“Hi you guys! I missed you both a lot” Sana smiled widely and returned the hug 

 

“Where have you been? We have been so worried about you. Are you home for good?” 

 

“I came to settle something with Mark. Where is he?” 

 

“He’s upstairs taking a shower” 

 

“Perfect” she grinned and started making her way upstairs. Before that, she turned around to face the maids and placed her index finger in front of . She smiled again and walked upstairs. 

 

End of Flashback 

************** 

 

“Sana?” 

 

Mark was totally surprised to see his wife who hated him so much, was back hugging him? Plus, he was only wrapped with towel. The warm feeling from her wrapped arms around his waist sent a tingling sensation up to his spine.  

 

“Sana, what are you doing?” he turned around with the latter still hugging him 

 

“I missed you” said Sana 

 

“You missed me?” he asked while trying to fight the drowsy feeling 

 

“Yes, my love. I missed you so much” she ran her finger across his jawline 

 

Mark stared at her to confirm that she was his wife, his Sana. He confirmed it that was no one else. It was really Sana. 

 

“Why are you suddenly acting like this?” he felt her pulling away the towel hung around his neck and threw it away 

 

“I finally realized that, you’re my husband. And I shall give you that we never had before” she whispered with full of iness 

 

Sana pushed him to the chair and made him sit. Beside the chair, there was a small round table. On the table, she had already prepared the divorce files and a pen. She then sat on him and began his ear. 

“It’s getting kinda hot. Help me remove my cardigan, baby?” she whispered in his ear 

 

Mark obliged with his mouth slight opened when he felt her tongue nibbling his earlobe. His hands automatically removed her cardigan and she was only left with her summer dress on. He felt she moved her lips downwards to the sensitive spots on his neck. 

 

“Hmmph… what did you put in my drink..” he asked while  

 

“Something to make you enjoy this moment” she giggled 

 

His hands squeezed her thighs and moved up towards her back to find the zipper of the dress. Sana felt his hands found the zipper and immediately stopped his hand from ping it. 

 

“Easy tiger. Let’s make tonight, a long night” she winked 

 

He smiled and chuckled, “I love teasers” 

 

“Oh I’m good at teasing” she said 

 

Mark suddenly brought his lips to kiss her neck. She was surprised with his sudden move and slowly pushed him to lie against the chair. 

 

“Can you do something for me first, darling?” she asked in a sweet voice 

 

“What is it?” he asked as he was enjoying her fingers running across his chest 

 

Sana took the pen and put in his hand. Then she held his hand and placed it on the divorce paper. “Take this pen, and just sign your name” she said in a lower tone to seduce him 

 

“Sign what?” he turned his gaze from her y eyes to the paper. His vision was a bit blurry thanks to the drug that Sana gave him. 

 

She quickly pulled his head to face her, “Shh. Just sign your name”. Without any delay of time, she pressed her lips against his. 

 

Mark felt her soft pink lips on his own and it made him slightly . He felt her hand still locking his hand on the certain paper. He felt her tongue nibbling his lower lip asking for entrance. He slightly opened his mouth while slowly signing down his name and felt her tongue exploring his each corner in his mouth. 

 

“Are you baby?” she asked 

 

“I’m so ” he moaned 

 

Sana glanced at the paper and saw that he had signed his name on it. She instantly grinned. She glanced at her phone which she placed on the same table earlier, it was silently buzzing. She saw Mina’s name on it. 

 

‘Buzz one, she’s here’ 

 

The buzzing phone then went to a stop. Sana departed her lips from him and panted for air. 

 

“Wow.. you’re a great kisser” said Mark 

 

‘I must get out of here. The drug effect only last for 10 minutes’ 

 

“Did you enjoy it baby?” she caressed his cheek 

“Yes I did” he replied 

 

Sana saw her phone silently buzzing again. 

 

‘Buzz two, I’m not on time to get into her car. Mina must’ve sensed something’s wrong’ 

 

“What is that buzzing sound?” Mark looked around 

 

To not make him look at her phone, Sana immediately wrapped her arm around his neck and grinded on him. 

 

“Oh gosh Sana… hmmphhh” she saw him biting his lower lip 

 

‘Now how the heck must I get out of here?!’ 

 

Even though she was grinding on the towel that wrapped his lower body, he seemed to be enjoying it. Sana saw her phone suddenly buzzing again. This time, it wasn’t Mina. 

 

Tzuyu. 

 

“Tzuyu?!” she carelessly said his name out loud and caused Mark to open his eyes. He looked at her with a glare. 

 

Her hands were already trembling as she unwrap her arms from his neck. 

 

‘This is the time when the drug effect is slowly disappearing’ – Sana said in her mind 

 

“What’s all this, Sana?” he asked fiercely 

Sana quickly climbed off him, grabbed the papers and her phone, and ran towards the door. But Mark’s reflex was faster than her. She felt him grabbing her arm and the sudden inertia caused her to drop the stuffs from her hand. He pulled her and grabbed both of her arms. 

 

“Did you just trick me?!” 

 

“Let me go!”  Sana shouted. “Help!” 

 

Mark looked at the papers that were spread on the floor. He recognized those papers. He looked at her and smirked. 

 

“So, you managed to get my signature huh, darling?” 

 

“Let me go you jerk!” she tried to pry away but his grip was strong 

 

“Since you tricked me, and I kinda enjoyed it, why don’t we continue it?” he grinned 

 

“What? NO!” she strongly pushed him away and ran to the door. 

 

Mark managed to pull her again. This time he locked the door and then carried the latter towards the bed.  

 

“No! Please! Mark let me go!” she swung her legs up and down 

 

“Shut up!” he stopped her legs from swinging up and down by grabbing it. He instantly hovered on top of her. 

 

Sana felt his lips starting to kiss her neck. She can’t move her arms because he locked it down with his own hands. She moved her head furiously side to side. Somehow, he managed to capture her lips. “Stop.. please..” she mumbled between the kisses 

 

Mark bit her lower lip and she yelped in pain. Using the chance, he pushed his tongue in and let his tongue to do the job. 

 

Sana cannot fight him back because he was much stronger. She let go of her tears to roll down her cheek. 

 

He let go of her lip, sat on top of her and ripped of her dress. Her dress was torn apart revealing only her undergarments. He looked at her assets and his own lips. He dived in to kiss her cleavage. 

 

“HELP!!” she shouted her lungs out 

 

Suddenly they heard banging sound on the door. Mark ignored it and resume kissing on her lips. Her hands somehow managed to escape and she pushed him away. 

 

He pulled her again and this time, he laid a hard slap against her cheek. The force from his hand caused her to pass out. The sound of the banging door became louder and louder. 

 

Sana let go of her tears again. Her vision became very blurry. She couldn’t see anything clearly. Her face was facing towards the door. In any seconds, her eyes were about to close. What she could see was, the door opened as she saw a bright shining light from the door. She saw a man; a familiar man came running in after breaking down the door. But suddenly, everything went black. 

************ 

 

Flashback 

 

“I went to pharmacy earlier today. Here”  

 

After explaining the plan to Mina, Sana took a drug bottle out from her handbag. 

“Sana-chan, you wanna drug him? With this Aphrodisiac?” Mina asked

“Then what else Mina-ya? Tell me what else I can do?” 

 

“You want to drug him just to get his signature? Just bring him to court!” 

 

“I want to but I have no evidence the way he has been treating me! I don’t have any strong evidence! The dinner event where I fought with him in front of public, the guests saw it with only their eyes not any device” 

 

“Yesterday Chaeyoung and I saw he was trying to abuse you right?” 

 

“But he did not lay a finger on me. How will that be a strong proof just to make hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter