Chapter 13

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!” Chaeyoung said cheerfully as she closed the front door.

“Where have you been, Chaeyoung-ah?” Mrs Park worriedly.

“I went to buy some snacks.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

Mrs Park sighed. “You should’ve just tell me so I could buy it for you.”

Chaeyoung shook her head and smiled. “It’s not even far.”

“But still, you made me worried.” Mrs Park said.

“I’m fine. See, I’m already home.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Let’s eat the snacks together!” Chaeyoung gently pulled Mrs Park’s hand to the dining table.

“Did anyone talk to you?” Mrs Park asked carefully.

Chaeyoung just nodded.

“Did they ask any weird questions?” Mrs Park asked again.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “They are nice people so you don’t have to worry.”

“This is so tasty!” Chaeyoung said happily while eating the snack.

Mrs Park smiled when she looked at Chaeyoung’s happy face.

 

 

 

As usual Taehyung will bring Chaeyoung out for dinner but tonight Chaeyoung said she wanted to eat ramen and some street food nearby her house.

They were walking slowly while holding hand. Chaeyoung was happily admiring the night view when Taehyung suddenly stopped from walking.

“Your mother told me that you suddenly disappeared from home this afternoon.” Taehyung while looking at her eyes.

Chaeyoung just chuckled. “Eomma is worrying for nothing. I just went to buy some snacks.”

“You should’ve just tell me. I will buy a lot of snacks for you.” Taehyung said.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “You don’t have to.”

“Don’t do that again, okay? You made me worried too. What if anything happened?” Taehyung said while caressing her head gently.

“Alright, I won’t do it again. So, don’t worry okay.” Chaeyoung said while pinching Taehyung’s cheeks lightly.

They smiled and continued to walk back home.

Chaeyoung playfully swing their hands while walking making Taehyung chuckled.

“Are you free tomorrow?” Chaeyoung asked as they stood in front of her house.

“Hmmmm..” Taehyung playfully hummed as he made the thinking face.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow while waiting for the answer.

“I’m always free for you. Why did you ask?” Taehyung let out a small laugh while pinching her cheek lightly.

“I want to bring you to a place.” Chaeyoung answered.

“Where is it?” Taehyung asked.

“It’s a secret. But you don’t have to worry, it’s a good one!” Chaeyoung said cheerfully.

“Is it a date?” Taehyung .

“Well..” Chaeyoung’s cheeks started to turn red making Taehyung smiled while looking at her.

“It’s a date then.” Taehyung chuckled.

“Alright, I guess I should go in now. Drive safely, Tae.” Chaeyoung said.

Taehyung just nodded.

Just then, Chaeyoung kissed his cheek and ran inside making Taehyung stunned.

He touched his cheek and looked at the front door while smiling. Then, he just walked away while smiling happily.

 

 

“So, you were saying that you know where Chaeyoung is right now?” Seokjin asked.

Jungkook just nodded.

“Can we really trust that girl? And Bambam?” Jisoo asked worriedly.

Jungkook went to Seokjin’s café and told them about the info he got from Bambam.

“How about we just tell the police?” Jisoo suggested but Seokjin quickly shook his head.

“I wonder who is behind all this.” Seokjin said while frowning.

“What are you going to do now?” Jisoo asked Jungkook.

“I’ll go to that place first.” Jungkook said.

“Yeah, go and see first. Maybe that girl just lied to you, who knows.” Jisoo said and took a sip of her warm tea.

 

 

“An amusement park?” Taehyung asked as he looked at Chaeyoung who stood in front of him.

Chaeyoung nodded excitedly.

“Come on Tae, let’s get the ticket now! Don’t waste time!” Chaeyoung said as she pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter