Chapter 9

Full Of Regret | Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Kim was going to take a bite of her dinner when someone just barged into her room. She carefully placed down her utensils and turned to look at the person.

“I tried to stop him but h-“

Mrs Kim lifted her hand and nodded at one of her maids.

The maid bowed and left those two before closing the door.

“Would you like to have dinner?” Mrs Kim asked calmly.

Taehyung scoffed as he looked away.

Mrs Kim took a sip of her red wine. “I believe you have an important thing to tell me. If not you wouldn’t have barge into my room like that.”

Taehyung stared at his mom with rage. “What did you tell Chaeyoung?”

Mrs Kim lifted an eyebrow. “So that woman told you?”

“It is true then?” Taehyung asked.

Mrs Kim wiped with a napkin before she looked at her son. “I’m doing this for your best.”

“Bull.” Taehyung scoffed. “This is not for me, this is for you. Your stupid business and y-“

“Watch your language, Kim Taehyung!” Mrs Kim said loudly.

“Watch what you are doing!” Taehyung screamed.

“I am your mother!” Mrs Kim stated sternly.

“What kind of mother are you?” Taehyung scoffed again. “You never be a mother to me. You are just trying to control my life!”

“How dare you?!” Mrs Kim stood up with a rage on her face.

“If you think you are mother then stop meddling in my life.” Taehyung said while staring at his mother.

“Stop trying to control me like what you did to hyung. Look at what happened to hyung after he followed all your words.” Taehyung continued.

“Leave me alone, leave Chaeyoung alone. The day that hyung died, you are already dead to me too.” Taehyung said as he slowly stepped back to the door.

“You left us alone to marry other guy when dad lost everything. You came back after a few years and you took hyung and dad away from me. I won’t let you take her away this time.” Taehyung stopped when he reached the door.

“Oh and for your information, Chaeyoung did not tell me anything. I found it out from your assistant.” Taehyung said before he left the room.

Mrs Kim clenched her fist tightly while gritting her teeth.

 

 

Chaeyoung was humming to her favourite song while making herself some sandwiches. Just then her phone rang, she picked it up.

“Hello?” Chaeyoung said.

“Chaeyoungie!”

Chaeyoung giggled when she heard the voice.

“Yes, Jisoo-unnie?”

“What are you doing?”

“I’m making myself sandwiches.”

“Oww damnn. We are late!”

She heard Jisoo mumbled on the other line and chuckled.

“Waeyo, unnie?”

“Jin and I were going to that restaurant near your house, so we thought of asking you to come along.”

“I am so sorry, unnie.” Chaeyoung said apologetically.

“It’s okay, it’s our fault anyway. We should’ve ask you earlier.”

“It’s okay, enjoy your dinner, unnie. Say hi to Jin Oppa.”

“Nehh, nyeongan Chaeyoungie!”

“Nyeongan!”

Chaeyoung placed her phone into her pant and went to wash her hands before she brought her sandwiches to the living room. Just when she was going to sit on the sofa the doorbell rang.

“Wait up!” Chaeyoung placed the plate on the coffee table and went to the door.

She was confused when she saw no one as she opened the door. She frowned when she saw a bouquet of Star of Bethlehem Flowers on her front door.

“Who could have left such a beautiful flowers on the floor?” Chaeyoung asked herself and picked it up.

She closed the door and picked up a card that was in the bouquet.

 

 

To: Chaeyoung

 

I am so sorry for all the mistakes. I am sorry for what my mother have done to you. I am sorry for everything.

 

From: Taehyung

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter