Chapter 2 (Which Milk?!?!?)

DAD vs SON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi....!!! I'm Back to the Chapter 2 ^^ Enjoyyyy

 

------------------------

Chapter 2

Huft....Shijin just sighed, boredom kept coming to him. He was struggling with his laptop doing his work in the bed alone and where's Moyeon? Well...the small quarrel between him and his son yesterday make a desicion for both of them when Moyeon decides everything. 

 

Flashback

 

"I'll decide this all.." They looked at Moyeon expectantly. 

"I'll accompany Shihoon until he falls asleep" Moyeon says while smiles warmly at them . 

"Yes!!!!!! I Love you Mom!!!!!!" Shihoon jumps out of his chair and kiss Moyeon's cheek, and Shijin just stunned saw his son. 

"Bu...But..Moyeon" Shijin was about to speak but Moyeon cut him off immediately. 

"Shijin....our child just 5 years old..i still have to take care of him well..so he grows well too..right son? Moyeon asked Shihoon, who now was hugging her waist. 

" Of course Mom!!" answered Shihoon while giving a victorious smile to his father who felt so jealous. 

 

Flashback End

Shijin continued to grumble in the bed when he hear his wife and his son laughing each other in the living room. He felt so alone and lonely, finally he tried to get up from the bed and quietly walked toward the door, curious with what his wife and son did. He opened the end of the door very slowly and tried to peek at them. 

Cretttt....the sound of the door shifted. 

" Shijin you must don't get caught" Shijin thought as the door was little open he tiptoed slowly..slowly...to see his wife and his son in the living room watching cartoons. 

They watch Crayon shincan, they look so comfortable watching with Shihoon siting on Moyeon's lap. Long enough he peeked at them until finally Shihoon felt someone was watching him and his mom and he looked back and saw his father was peeping at them. 

Shijin's eyes widened, he shock because get caught by his son. While Shihoon's reaction was different from his father, he give his father a mocking face and stuck out his tongue. Shijin was silent like a rock and his eyes still widened . Shihoon more deliberately teases his father by kissing both of Moyeon's cheeks. 

Unable to bear with all that, Shijin who was annoyed slamming the door very hard until Moyeon jumped off the couch. 

" What's that sound?" asked Moyeon to his son.

" It's nothing mom...maybe dad want to close the door, but the door was jammed so maybe dad accidentally slammed it" Shihoon said with a smirk. 

"Omo..it's almost midnight Ppalli..it's time to you sleep Shihoon ah..i'll read story for you" said Moyeon, they rose up from the couch and went to Shihoon room. 

 

1 hour later...

 

Moyeon opens the door of her and Shijin room and saw Shijin still struggling with his laptop, Shijin who saw the presence of Moyeon put a flat expression even he pretended not to see his wife. Moyeon sits next to Shijin while leaning her head on Shijin's shoulder. 

"Yeobo...." call Moyeon spoiled to her husband

"Yeobo........" once again he called Shijin but was not answered by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter