Chapter 1 ( The Beginning)

DAD vs SON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okayyyy here for the first chapter ^^

 

 

Shijin's eyes began to open indicating that he was awake from his beautiful dream. He looked to his side and was a little surprise to see his wife was not there, he got up and went back to wearing his clothes. Well..it seems they have spent their "Night Activities" and looks like Moyeon wake up earlier than Shijin. After wearing his clothes, he went out to find his wife and saw Moyeon already in the kitchen cooking for the breakfast . He smile when saw her back and began to approach and hugging her for behind. 

"Morning....Honey" while kissing her cheek and his head rested on her shoulder. 

Moyeon smile when she heard Shijin voice "Good morning too...honey" she replied , Shijin was about to kiss her neck but Moyeon block his lips with her hand. 

"Eh...waeyo??" Shijin asked with his lips are pout and it's cute for Moyeon. 

"No.....our son in here" Moyeon's say while pointing her gaze at her son who sitting obedient at the dinning table, watching his parents. 

"Hi...Dad am i really invisible??? You only just greet mom.." his son ask innocently. 

Shijin release his embrace to Moyeon and approach to his son.

"Morning too...Shihoon ah.." while ruffling his hair and sit in the dinning table. 

 

"The Food is ready Boys..so Chup Chup let's eat"  Moyeon said excitedy. And they start their breakfast.

There was a silence while they eating, Shijin and her son seem focus on their breakfast, so Moyeon began to open the conversation. 

"Shihoon ah..are you sleep well last night? " said Moyeon to her son. 

"I can't sleep mom...my new room is so uncomfortable...". Well they have just renovatiom their house including Shihoon room as well. 

"You must get used to your new room Shihoon ah.." said Shijin join the conversation. 

"I can't dad....i tried to sleep early but still i wake up in the middle of the night even i was going to the kitchen to get some water and i heard your voice mom...like screaming "Shijin Ahhhh......!!!!!".

Moyeon is shocked and Shijin chokes his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter