I'M GOING WHERE !!!!

Falling For You

 

Raphael's P.O.V

Vancouver, Canada 

 

"I'M GOING WHERE !!!!!"  

"You are being transferred to our headquarters in Seoul, South Korea"  

"What !!! Why me !!!" 

"Because honestly you are the best candidate to do this job."

"And what exactly is this job (air qoutes). "

" You are going to be the wardrobe and make up manager for Super Junior, I'm pretty sure youve heard of them because the background of your computer says so."

" What in this world qualify's me to manage the make up and wardrobe of one K-POP's biggest groups !!! Isn't there someone oh I dont know more qaulified I mean I'm nothing but a fan how am I supposed to manage 15 men!!!!"

"That is exactly what qualify's you to do this job you think from a fan's propesctive not to mention you can not only speak Korean but Mandarin and Japanese helps alot in this situation."

" But where am I going to live !!!!"

" You are going to be living with -"

" You dont even need to finish your sentence how the hell am I supposed to live in a dorm with 15 other hot Korean men! I mean does SME even know that I am both an ELF and GAY !!!"

" SME is well aware of youre uality and honestly they don't care , All they see is youre impressive work for this company and the fact that Lee Soo Man himself said your perfect for the job, now do you want it or not"

OMG what am I supposed should I accept or not ? I mean this is like a once in a life time oppurtunity to work for one of my favorite idols !!! but how am I supposed to live with them without falling for themn especially my bias Henryor as I would like to say Mochichi...

"-lo Raph are you there ???" *waves hand infront of face *

"I'll do it, when am I leaving???"

" You will be leaving in a month" *starts walking out of my office*

" By the way you'll be teaching them English"

"WHAT" *office door closes*

OMO how am I going to tell Mom and Dad I am going to be moving to South Korea !!!!  And my friends to they are going to be so JEALOUS I swear Amy is soooooogoing to kill me AISH !!!! that kyumin crazed woman !!!! Oh well I guess I am going to have to deal with this one step at a time...

 

~Line-Break~

At Home *3 hours later* (dinner time)

 

" Mom... Dad  I have something to tell you guys ....."

"What is it" my mom said

" The company is transferring me to Korea"

*clang*  everyone one's utensils hit their plates while they stare at me.

" WHAT !!!" they all said at the same 

" I am moving to Korea like you have always said I should ever since I started being obssed with K-POP"

" But what are you going to do there and most importatnly where are you going to live there?" my Mom said

" I will be working as Super Junior's new personal wardrobe and make up manager  I apparently also will be teaching them English I guess you telling ,me to major in Fashion AND English panned out well huh."

"And you'll be living where..." my Dad said

"I will be living with Super Juni-"

"THEY ARE HAVING YOU LIVE WITH 15 OTHER MEN THAT YOU GO ALL FANGIRL OVER" my Mom exclaimed 

" Yesh and before you ask the company knows about my uality but according to my boss they donts give a fudgeling about it"

"Well if you says so.. your Dad and I support one hundred percent!!! When are you leaving ???"

" A month..." 

" A MONTH !!! If  I know you as well as I do you need to start preparing NOW !!! get your papers in order and start packing "

OK-ay then one down one to go now I just have to dell with Amy *pulls out phone*

To: Amy

From: Raph

I Have something to tell you...

 *a few seconds later...*

To: Raph

From: Amy

What ????

*typing...*

 

To: Amy

From: Raph 

Meet me tom at Blenz I'll tell you there.

~Line-Break~

Author Notes: Hey it's AincWiz123 here I hope your liking the story so far its the first time I am writing a story EVER as I get more used to it th chapters will get longer  until its roughly 1,500 words per chapter !!! this is AincWiz123 signing out !!!