Flying Solo

I Can't Live Without You

Gina POV:

After arriving to Busan, I wandered around the streets in Busan looking around for what was going to be my new home. Everything was unfamiliar and lonely, like I was alone in this world... there was no friends, no Doojoon, no Cube. I had left everything behind-my dreams, friends and family when I decided to walk out the door yesterday. Today was a dawn of a new era, I'm starting off fresh again. This time I'm going to be independent- flyin solo.

As it got darker out I decided to spend the night in a motel close to the bus station. The owner was very welcoming and friendly. 

*The next day*

The sun burned through the cracks from the blinds. As I look at the clock it was already nine in the morning, I quickly got up and took a nice shower changing into a warm outfit. When I arrived at the counter turning in my key to the owner, he smiled softly and hoped me a good day. As I walked out, I saw a small piece of paper talking about a house for rent. 

"Is this house still for rent?" I asked hastily.

"Yes, I think it is. The owner is moving to the States with her daughter, so she's renting out her house. It in perfectly great condition and the rent is also cheap... you won't be able to find a better deal then that." The motel owner advertised gleefully.

"감사합니다- Thank you" I bowed a 90 degrees bow in appeciation for his help.

I quickly waved goodbye to the owner and left out the door, asking for directions the house. When I finally got there, I realized it was the same house I saw when I first came to Busan. The house was small but, not too small- it was just right for me. Then I knocked on the door and a medium height lady came out nicely dressed. 

"Is this house still up for rent?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, yes.... are you interested?" The lady replied

"Yes, how much is the rent?" I questioned, worried that the rent might not fit my limited budget.

"I'm leaving in 2 days, so its only 200,000 won." the lady answered

"Really?!!!! Thats great!! Thanks, when can I move in?" I inquired like a little kid that just had icecream.

"Tomorrow or today, is fine. But you'll have to sleep in the guest room if your staying today." The lady said

"Oh that fine."I replied and handed her 200,000 won.