walls could talk part 2

walls could talk || Im Jaebum

The days went by. You still was hurt, cried alot but unfortunately there wasn’t anyone there for you. All you had, was Im Jaebum. Your ex-boyfriend who cheated on you. And you didn’t even know, how many times he actually did this behind your back.


Of course, he promised never doing something like this but after a few arguments between you two he seemed already weird. Distanced and introverted he acted. You thought, you knew the guy you shared 4 years the bed with.


He even texted you every day from that incident on. How do you dare to do this?, you thought every time you read a new message.  

It’s right. You moved right away after this whole mess happened. By walking in every room, you thought: Did he ed here another girl?
Even if you loved your apartment, you couldn’t hold back all these pictures in your mind.
But another bad point about all this mess was that you couldn’t move to another city or country. It would have been too nice to be true. Doing your librarian job was your only dream which you could full fill here. And you got good money for it.

After 3 months sleeping in fortunately cheap motels you moved in a shared apartment with another girl you met in the library. The good thing was that she wasn’t there often, and  she was introverted, which was good because you hadn’t answer any   questions then. Talking about living actually on the street wasn’t the best impression you could get.

Even if it hurt you, you couldn’t delete Jaebum’s number. You didn’t know why because it was over but you just wanted to follow his status and profile pic to check if he got a new girlfriend.
But he didn’t change his profile picture even once. It remained as it was 4 months ago now.
Unbelievably 4 months passed by so fast, you thought as you made your way to work.

You had to admit that you thought of Jaebum still every day. Imaging how would things would have gone if you hadn’t caught him. But some when you would have found out.
As always this Friday wasn’t that much trouble at the library so that you could check the news and just hang out at the information area of the building.
‘Got7 moved to a new area in Soeul. Please respect their private comfort zone.’, you read. After that post you saw the district on a picture they moved to. You just glanced at the monitor as you recognized that it was 2 streets away of your apartment.
. So the possibility of meeting again was high, because you knew that Jaebum liked jogging in the neighborhood.

All will be fine, your mind told you. But you still had the feeling of the energy and adrenaline in your veins while you thought of meeting him again. Of course, you was full of anger, even if 2 years   would pass by you still would be. But deep inside you hoped for meeting him, just to take a look at him and melt because of his attractiveness.

You couldn’t sleep this night. All you could was imaging meeting Jaebum again. Bumping in him or just seeing him walking on the other side of the street, like in movies. Smiling about your own stupidy you suddenly heard a knock on your door. Your apartment mate never interrupted you and barely that late at night.
“(Y/N)? I have a letter for you.”,   she said shyly. That was the first sentence after one week from her   mouth, so that you could remember how she actually sounded.
“Where did you found it? Was it in letterbox?”
Immediately she shook her head. “It was right in front the entrance door.” With these words she closed your door behind her. Curious.
You ripped the letter paper and a common handwriting came to your eyes.

First of all: I’m not a stalker. But you still might know that I love jogging in the neighborhood. So i found your address. i don’t want to pressure you, but i would like to talk to you about some stuff. Nothing serious. Just a talk with you and me. please answer this time. i would be okay with a 'no’. i just want to see you again. Your handwriting too. Anything would be okay.

I miss you.

~Jaebum  

You shed a tear. You couldn’t believe that he still didn’t give up on the relationship of you two. His sense of fighting for you, you recognized   just now. While your brain screamed: No, don’t do it. You will get hurt again., your heart said instead: you still have feelings for him. It’s just a talk.

After reading the letter a million times, your eyes closed because of their heaviness. 

A scream let your eyes open widely. Was it in your dream or did your silent roommate just screamed? More possible was the first opportunity but why were you in a shook status like someone spilled cold water all over your body.
You decided to ignore it and tried to fall asleep again before you heard the loud voice again.

Okay, now you didn’t dream at all., you said to yourself. What if there was a criminal in your apartment? What if he hijacked your roommate in this moment? Too many thoughts came into your mind. Before you could order them, you had a baseball bat in your hand, which was a gift of your father to protect yourself. The only thing that remembered you that your father wasn’t a selfish bastard.
With heavy breathing you slowly opened the door and took a look in the floor. Nobody was there, all you could hear was a quiet voice talking. In anxiety and fear you made your way to the living room. You didn’t recognise that you held your breath while waiting at the door case to jump in the room. “Stop it!”, you simply said, not that powerful as you wanted, but loud enough that the two eye pairs watched you confused.

Now was the moment when you took another breath before you hold it again. These two beautiful eyes stared right into yours and you in his.
“Jaebum.”, you whispered, before you dropped the baseball bat. That was even more shocking than hearing a scream, that made you waking up.
He was about to say something but closed his mouth, which was still beautiful as everything of him.

“How did you get in here?”, you asked with more confidence.
You let your gaze slip over his body and recognized a little bobby pin in his hand. A souvenir of some of his , was the first thing you thought. But then you saw the silver ball at the end of it. The one you missed for 4 years. It was the one you lost at the day when you met Jaebum for the first time, and he still had it, which made your heart flutter.

There I go, I’m wastin’ a Saturday, sittin’ at ho-home
Told my new roommate not to let you in
But you’re so damn good with a bobby pin