walls could talk part 1

walls could talk || Im Jaebum

You come from home, exhaust and tired as you climb up the stairs to the apartment you and your boyfriend live in. A smile comes on your face while you think of your one and only Im Jaebum. You love him from the moon and back. Not just because you two have known each other for 4 years now but also because there wasn’t a second where you had doubts about your relationship.

The moment when he confessed to you was too romantic to even think about a better place. He invited you to dinner which were placed on the highest building in Soeul. There were candles and roses everywhere. In your head, you already cried because you was so touched. You couldn’t imagine a better scene for confessing love.

After the dinner you two had, he said shyly: ”I know you for 2 years now and I think I fell for your smile, your way of speaking and comforting me, when I’m down. As you can see this is a special meeting here. I wanted you to ask if you want to be my girlfriend.” Of course, you said yes. Who wouldn’t?

So two years passed by, happily, even if there were some trouble because he is an idol and has a heavy schedule. You stayed beside him unconditionally.


You already hear weird noises while you unlock the front door of the apartment but you don’t think of anything bad. All you want is hearing comforting words from your boyfriend who you expected to be in the living room as always. But he isn’t there. As you walk near the bedroom, the noises get louder.

Worrying thoughts come up in your mind but you put them away by simply open the door to the actually lovely room you and Jaebum shared. But this wanted to end here. You stand there, in shock and don’t know what to do while watching your boyfriend and another girl making out in your bed.

This is it. Four years of trust, passion and love would end here. The couple don’t even recognize you when you walked near them. You hear the noises clearly, the moans you loved so much, the kisses which meant to be on your skin but which where on her neck in this moment. Beside the groans you heard that shrillness which let you know that you would explode soon.

“Get out.”, you whispered first, still in a state of shook. Suddenly, the beautiful eyes faced you. “(Y/N)! What the hell-?”, Jaebum shouts, immediately gets out of bed after he covers his victim. “I thought that-”, he stutters.

“You thought that I would come later, huh? Well, not today! Get your stuff and stay away, Im Jaebum!”, you screamed. “I’m the one who should say: ‘What the hell’. You are not the one who comes home and seeing his girlfriend ing another guy.” You had to much anger in your veins for crying but one single tear drops on the floor while you stared at him.

“I can explain…”, He tries to apologize. “Get the out of here and take your with you!”, you scream till your throat hurt. Suddenly his expression is changing like you was the person who betrayes him. He takes his stuff while the girl dresses up again. The girl runs out but can’t deny herself from saying to your ex-boyfriend: “No wonder that you called me. I wouldn’t with a psycho either.”

You can’t do anything than just standing there and being shocked of that boldness from this woman. You were right by calling her a .
After 5 minutes Jaebum packed his things and goes to the door. “Let me know one last thing. How many girls did you took here? How many times you were here with another girl without me knowing?”, You interrupt him. All you have to know was the truth now. But all you get is a last glance before he slammed the door behind him.

It’s a closed discussion
And I’m thinking, “Damn, if these walls could talk”
Well, they’d be like
“ is crazy, right?”