oo1

Enamored
Please log in to read the full chapter

Groaning, you massaged your sore shoulders from carrying too many heavy stuffs. It was hard, having to work 3 part time jobs to give your son a normal life. It was worth it, seeing his cute smile, contagous laugh, and him being happy. It was worth all the pain. You never really get to finish your education since your family didn't even bother to take an effort. You don't want your son to experience what you did. "Hey, stop spacing out and get to work. Boss might get angry again and you don't want that to happen." One of your co-worker said while struggling to carry a sack of rice.

You sighed and nodded your head. Picking up one sack of rice is hard especially if you're not used to it but you've been working here for 3 months so you just got used to it. The pay isn't really that high but it's enough to buy food for your son. Checking the time at your watch, it's already near 10 AM and you still have to prepare for your next job. You smiled and patted your hands at the back of your jeans, "I have to go. My shift is ending so the new hired employee should be here in a minute." You said and grabbed your bag to go. 

The man -- boy rather, nodded and smiled at you. It saddens you that a boy like him have to work at such a young age. But that's life, sometimes it's a  happy day but most of the time, it's a freaking stress and hard day. You just hoped that someday that boy will reach his dreams if he has one. You pulled out a hand sanitizer to clean out the germs in your hand and put some gel in your hands. 

Seems like it'll be a chilly weather today huh? Good thing you have your over-sized wrinkled sweater in your bag. It was a plain black sweater with a hoodie on it. You're hoping that the manager at the cafe will be in a good mood today since you'll be a little late because of the traffic in the road. You're standing at a bus stop while pulling the sweater out your bag and wore it. You were just standing there with your hands inside the pocket of your hoodie while humming softly.

Suddenly, you heard a voice spoke, "Why is there no bus passing by?" Glancing at your back, you saw two man sitting in the bench while waiting for the bus too. You didn't realis

Please log in to read the full chapter