Practising

The Revenge
Sinb relationship with Umji has not gone well.



Not once did her talk with Umji ever went well.



Everything that Umji does seemed to piss Sinb off.



Because, Sinb could never talk back to her.

*

"So, have you found anything?" Sinb asked.

"Yes. His name. He is Kim MinJun." Umji replied.

"Location?" 

"Apparently, he keeps flying everywhere. Last known location found is in Penang, Malaysia." Umji said as she looked at her computer.

"So... that is his current location?" 

"Are you dumb? I just said his last known location was at Penang but he may or may not be at Penang." 

"Uh.. yes you are right.." Sinb mentally smacked herself for being so dumb infront of Umji. "Maybe i can find where he is."

Sinb took the computer over and typed in a few stuff. "He is now in Jeju. He is staying at one of the expensive hotels there."

"How did you find?" Umji peered at the screen, in the process, her body got closer to Sinb.

Wow.. that is so close... oh my... her scent feels nice.. I'm in heaven... Sinb though as she kept inhaling Umji's scent.

"Hey! I'm asking you where you find is location, not asking you to keep breathing in air!" Umji said and Sinb got back to her senses.

Oh.. how embarrassing.. Sinb coughed and stuttered, "u-Uh, t-there was h-his phone s-serial n-number in his profile, so i typed in and that is how i find it."

"Oh.." Umji took back her computer and went down to inform the rest. Honestly, Sinb was a bit disappointed in Umji's reply. She though Umji would praise her or something but she thought wrong. That girl is Umji, not any other girls out there. Stop dreaming that she would praise you Sinb.

"Ring!" The doorbell rang. Sinb got up and walked down to find Sowon already signing something and collecting 3 parcels from the delivery man. 

"Oof! Argh! Someone help me! Umji ah! Yerin ah!" Sowon called. as she struggled to stand.

Sinb laughed. She laughed louder than expected. "Unnie, this shows that you are getting old."  Sinb savagely said.

"Yah! You come and carry this boxes! Gosh they are so heavy!" Sowon grumbled once Umji and Yerin had helped her.

"What is that inside? It was address to you." Sowon asked.

Sinb's eyes lit up. Her guns that she ordered had arrived. She quickly walked to the boxes and cut open the seal. "Wahhhh!" Sinb screamed. She was fascinated at the guns. That was some of the latest model she had ordered.

By now, all the members had already gathered around Sinb. "Sinb yah! What are those?" Yuju cluelessly asked.

"Uh.... Guns, knives and daggers." Sinb responded, eyes not taking off the goods.

"Right, so some of them are new models. I bought them just incase there are not enough for me since i am a new member. So this is Tarus. 357 Magnum Model 605 and this is the Colt Anaconda. 44 Magnum. They are both revolvers. Revolvers take some time to reload the bullets, so do not fire the bullets randomly. Hmm... This is the Arsenal Firearms, a semiautomatic pistol, that is made in 2012, so this model is quite new. There are some other types also and a few shotguns. The types of refil for each and every guns are labeled and are placed in there. Then, these are knives that are brand new. The knives are for close combats and the daggers is for taking down the enemy at a further range. Oh and there are gun supressors attacted to each of the guns." Sinb explained.

All of the members begun choosing their type of weapons that they wanted. And of course a fight broke out when Yerin and Sowon wanted the same shotgun. But everything went well in the end.

"Okay Boss just message us the location on where to practise shooting. It is the same as the last time." Sowon told them and shooed them out of the apartment to the location. 

*

Apparently, the location was familiar to Sinb as well. She was taken aback when she saw the place. 



It was her cafe in disguise.



This cafe, is no other ordinary cafe.



There was a shooting range way inside the cafe, out of reach for regular customers.



She was the one that bulid this cafe along side with one of her close friend, Dahyun.



"Sinb this place is quite nice right?" Yuju randomly asked and clung onto Sinb.

"E-Eh? Eun-g-g It's beautiful.." Sinb had to agree with Yuju so that her cover would not been blown. She tried to pry Yuju of her arms but Yuju was stuck to Sinb like a super glue.

Sinb had no choice, she was feeling abit awkward when Yuju is clinging nonstop. She took a deep breath and shouted a bit. "Yerin unnie! Yuju is cheating on you with me!" 

Well, that did the trick. Yerin immediately came over and pried Yuju's body away. "Nope. No stealing my girlfriend Sinb. Know your limits." Yerin scarily said but Sinb just laughed.

"She was the one that clinged onto me like a super glue." Sinb shrugged her shoulders and walked into the cafe. 

Sinb pretended to look around the cafe so that her members would not suspect anything. They were busy ordering their drinks and Sinb decided to walk to them. The first thing she had to made eye contact with was with the cashier. She almost laughed. But she kept a straight face as the cashier took their order delligently.

"Please deliver them to us later." Sowon said and leaded them to the shooting arena.

Sinb secretly threw a wink at Dahyun who giggled. To them, just by making an eye conatct could sent them laughing. Sinb followed Sowon, continuing to pretend that she was new to the place.

"Here, Sinb, since you are new here, this is the shooting range that we go sometimes. We have two shooting arena we go, but we are more regular here." Sowon explained and Sinb pretended to be awe by how big it was.

They started loading the guns and fired at the sheets of paper. Everyone was focusing on shooting. Sinb was suprised that her members all had great shooting skills. But after a while, Sinb begun to notice that Umji did not practise, but instead, she was just at her corner, reading her literature book aka dictionary. Irritated, Sinb asked Eunha. "Eunha unnie! why does Umji even come when she doesn't practise?"

"An exception. Boss gave her a choice if she can shoot along with us. She does shoot sometimes, but rarely." Eunha explained.

"How good can she g-" Sinb did not complete her sentence because a loud 'Bang' exploded.

It should not be a surprise but since everyone was having their breaks at that moment, it was rather peaceful. Sinb turned around and found Umji placing her gun down. Sinb eyes followed Umji movement as Umji begun to walk nearer to her. Sinb gluped but Umji just walked pass her. She could swear that she saw Umji smirked at her as she walked by. But now, her eyes was stucked to the score board. Her jaws dropped.



Umji, just got an almost perfect score.



10.9



An almost impossible feat to acheive.

*

SW: Can all of you hear me?

YR: Aye Captain!

UJ: Yep.

SB: Yeah.

YJ: Yes mommy.

EH: Yep Babe.

YR: Stop flirting!

SW: Speak for yourself Yerin...

UJ: Target just parked his car at the hotel lobby.

SW: Eunha and Yuju go now.

EH&YJ: Right.

SB:He is at the hotel lobby. He is not moving. He looks like he is waiting for someone.

There was some noises in their ear piece. Probably from Eunha and Yuju.

SW: Uh... did you just wacked the security guard?




--Silence--




YJ: Yes.

YR: Hurry up and change to the uniform!

UJ: He is currently meeting someone. They look like they are discussing important things.

EH: We are going towards to his room.

SW: Me and Yerin is going out of our cars right now. Going to A position. Sinb remember to come up there after and Umji keep a look out on any suspicious activities. 

EH: We are infront of his room. Umji! What is his passcode?

UJ: 1880.

YJ: Got it.

SB: They are heading to the room now.

YR: Come up now Sinb!

UJ: Bodyguards stood by the side of the room. Victim entering the room.












SB: Get ready unnies.

==========

A/N:

Sorry for not updating the other storyyyy! How is this chapter?

Sinb getting comfortable with the other members, except Umji... aww.. why is Sinb and Umji like this😭

Would the mission go well?🤔🤔

Thanks to the person who upvoted this storyyy!! Luv u💕💕

Comment as well!!!