Weird introduction and Bad Impression

The Revenge
"Hello there! You are the new member that Boss was talking about right?" A tall and lanky girl welcomed.

"Uh.. i am the new member assigned. Can i get in? It is rather cold outside." The shorter girl replied.

The taller one let the girl enter while chuckling. "How can it be cold when it is summer? Oh god that is the best joke i have ever heard. Even i am sweating madly." 

The shorter girl facial expression changed to a cold looking one that says: are you f***ing kidding me. "I just wanted to come in okay? You look like you could continue a whole lot of conversation outside and i'm dying to come in and rest." The shorter one retorted.

"Right. Introduction time. I am Kim Sowon, the leader here. 23 years old. You?" Sowon introduced herself.

"Hwang Sinb. 20 years old." Sinb shortly replied.

"This place is so Sinb~(mysterious/mystery) lalalalala..." another voice sang. 

Sinb saw a short and cute girl walking from behind Sowon. "Hi! I'm Jung Eunha~ Nice to meet you! I'm 21 years old~" Eunha singsang a little.

"Aigoo my Eunha ya... where did you go? I missed you.." Sowon wrapped her arms around Eunha's neck and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Sinb secretly turned around, giving them privacy. After a while, Sinb heard soft giggled followed by a tap on the shoulder. She turned around and fould Sowon hugging Eunha.

"As you heard, this is Eunha, my girlfriend. So don't try to take her away from me or else you will face wrath of Sowon." She warned Sinb but the other just rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah yeah, got it. Not like i want Eunha unnie anyways." 

"You don't want me? Hey! I am the most cute, fluffy, caring and y diva of the entire Eunha(galaxy)." Eunha did a heart sign before doing a y lip bite at Sinb.

But Sinb was not affected.. She just rolled her eyes again and mumbled, "As if."

"Okay okay anyways, we should introduce you to the other members. See that girl eating potato chips, she is Yerin. And that other girl clinging onto Yerin is called Yuju." Sowon faced the two of them and hollered. "Yerin! Yuju! Stop eating my bag of potato chips and introduce yourself right now or else.."

Or else what? Sinb thought. But she sure saw the scared faces of the two members as they dropped the bags of chips and ran over.

'Annyeong! I am Jung Yerin! 22 years old! Nice to meet you!" Yerin grinned at Sinb, showing her eyesmile to Sinb.

"Hello! I am Choi Yuju! 21 years old like Eunha!" Yuju extended her hand and Sinb shook it.

"So... everyone here is older than me right? Then.. annyeonghaseyo Unniedeul!" Sinb bowed.

"Oh there is one more member. She is at the kitchen." Eunha said and dragged Sinb along with her.

"Umji! Introduce yourself right now!" Eunha ordered.

The girl looked up. She looked really cute to be in the underground society. Her hair was khaki brown, round face and round eyes. Sinb was awed at her beauty. "Kim Umji. 20 years old." She replied shortly.

"A-ah, I-I am Hwang Sinb. Same age." Sinb spluttered. Sinb felt like rushing out of the kitchen at that moment but she stood still, admiring her beauty.

"Ahem, okay so, you will be sharing a room with Umji since she is the only one without a roommate. Me an Eunha, Yuju and Yerin. Your room is located at the end upstairs." Sowon appeared and told Sinb who nodded her head and went upstairs.

*

Sinb ped her belongings and begun sorting out her things. There were not much stuff, just some clothes and weapons that she brought along. She sighed to herself and she placed her guns aside. Her long awaited new set of weapons would be arriving in a few days time, and she could not wait to set her hands on it.

"Ting." A sound was heard. Sinb turned around and saw Umji was already on the bed.

"YAH! OH MY GOD! SINCE WHEN DID YOU ENTER HERE? I DIDN'T EVEN HEAR YOU OPEN THE DOOR!" Sinb screamed as she placed her hands on her chest to calm herself down.

Umji looked at Sinb as if she was the crazy one. "Get hearing aids." Umji replied and went back to her computer.

"You-" Sinb was rather mad at the attitude of Umji. But she decided to just carry on with her own stuff while calming herself down. She hates to admit, but Umji really has the aura of a scary person. 

Finally, she was done. She settled herself on the bed and looked at her phone.

Dahyunie

DH: Have you settled in your new dorm?

DH: How was it?

SB: Um..

SB: Weird asf

SB: The first thing i saw was freaking a couple flirtling with each other righg infront of my face!

DH: Singles problem

SB: Yah! Shut up, you too

DH: Well, i ain't complaining about couples doing that

SB: Yeah whatever i'm so done with you

SB: Oh and you know, there is this girl that is freaking weird

SB: Like she came into my room so silently that i did not know about it and there was a sound so i turned around and there she was on her bed

SB: And when i asked when she came in, she rudely replied GET HEARING AIDS

SB: Like wth? How could she even open the door so silently?

DH: Well, that's weird too

DH: Maybe you are just that deaf

DH: I mean, people should make sound when they open the door

DH: unless is well lubricated with oil

SB: Maybe..

SB: Anyways, do you have any clue bout it?

DH: Nothing just the same old thing

SB: WHY IS IT SO HARD TO EXTRACT INFORMATION ABOUT IT?

DH: Told you there is nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

DH: Everything that we have right now is your memory. And his location. There is not a single trace to be found.

SB: Am i going to give up just like this?

DH: No

DH: We spent our entire lives finding again and again. You can't just give up like this

"KIDS GATHER HERE!" That was Sowon, Sinb guessed. Psh... i'm not a kid anymore.

SB: Right. Gtg cz leader is calling. Bye

DH: Bye

I WILL GET MY REVENGE BACK. WATCH OUT. 

*

"Okay kids, we have a new mission from Boss." Sowon announced and flashed the mission on the screen.

"Age 35. Our latest victim. Scammed a group of gansters recently. Now the group of gang wants their money back and him dead. He has many other victims, and they had all filed for a police report, but the police were not able to gourge out anything." 

"Our pay will be from the money we get back. The gang just wants their money back. Excess money would be ours." 

"Where is his name?" Eunha asked.

"Unknown. The closest we get to his profile is this a little smudged photo captured by a cctv." Sowon showed a photo on the screen.

"Wait wait wait. Hold on. I think we forget to ask Sinb something." Yerin said.

"Yes?" Sinb raised a brow.

"Which area do you expertise in?" 

"Uh, hacking, killing." Sinb replied.

"Great! There is one more hacker now! Anyways, use try to get us his name since it will be much easier to locate where he is. Umji be glad that someone is able to hack as well. You always complain that no one was able to help you in hacking. You should get all happy about it!" Sowon exclaimed.

Geez... this grandmother here is hyping over little things... Sinb thought.

"Not anymore." 

*

And that, my dear readers, was how Sinb hated Umji.




But since she was a hacker too, she had to work with Umji as well.




Unwillingly.




She regretted saying that she was a hacker.




But that was one month ago.

===========

A/N:

How is this edited one?

updates for this story would be much slower than my usual ones as i am still improving my skills.