Chapter 1

You're Still Mine

 

 

Baekhyun was happy about the news he got from clinic. He didn’t knew when he always vomit was a good news and the doctor said he was pregnant. He couldn’t wait to tell Chanyeol, his boyfriend about this and through the pregnancy together. He walked happy to their shared apartment since they were started the collage and thanked God they were already done their final exam so they can focus on the baby later. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend that’s why he bought cake too. People around him gave him weird look as he was smile brightly and sing alone since it’s already night. He knew Chanyeol might already at home because his classes already ended an hour ago.

Once he got in front of their apartment, he heard a weird sound from inside. He thought Chanyeol might pleasure himself since they didn’t do it few days before. He unlocked the door and the cake he bought fell on the floor once he saw what happened. He saw Chanyeol and a guy were making out on their couch and he felt there’s tears fall from his eyes. He didn’t said anything until Chanyeol saw him after few minutes. Chanyeol pushed the guy on him and went to him while looking at the cake.

  “Baek, I can explain about this.” Chanyeol tried to touch him but he avoided it by stepping back.

He shook his head and he couldn’t believe what he saw.

  “Yeol, why? Am I too bored for you? All what I did for didn’t enough? What do you need until you brought that guy into our house? Why, Chanyeol?” He yelled.

  “I’m sorry, Baek. This is not like what you think. I didn’t mean to do this at you.”

  “No, I can’t trust you again. I’ll leave tonight and we need to break up.”

He ran to his room and packed his things without leave anything. The present Chanyeol gave to him, he left it because he didn’t want any memories about this. Chanyeol broke his heart and he decided to not tell Chanyeol their baby because Chanyeol might asked him to stay together. Chanyeol kept apologize at him but he didn’t want hear it. Once he’s done, he went to downstairs before he slapped the guy.

  “I hope you happy for made this mess and congratulation for you relationship with that jerk.”

The guy tried to say something but he didn’t hear it and he’s out from that house. He still heard Chanyeol called his name and he ignored it. He went to the park and sat for a while. He cried a lot until he decided to call his friends, Minseok.

  “Minseok, please come to see me now.” He tried not cry but he can’t hold it. He heard Minseok asked him to stay there until he come to him.

He rubbed his belly when he remembered there’s his baby with Chanyeol.

  “I’m sorry, baby because I can’t tell your daddy about you. He hurt me too much until I can’t bear it. I will make you happy without your daddy, baby. I promise.” He talked to his baby even though he knew his baby didn’t know what was he talking about.

Minseok arrived after few minutes and he hug his friends. He cried while Minseok tried to calm him.

  “Baekhyun, what happened? Where’s Chanyeol when you’re cried this hard?” Minseok asked him once he calm himself.

  “He cheated on me, Minseok. He made out on our couch with that guy. I didn’t know why he did this to me. Am I not pretty or not good for him?”

  “How dare he did that to my precious friends? I’ll kill him if I saw him later. You’re too good for him and he was the jerk. There’s no one who was beautiful except you.”

  “Don’t do that, Minseok. You know I got a happy news for him but I didn’t dare to tell him before.”

Baekhyun looked down while rubbing his belly. Minseok saw what he did and he can’t believe what happened.

  “Are you pregnant, Baekhyun?”

He nodded before Minseok hug him tightly.

  “Oh my God, Baekhyun! I’m happy for you about your baby. How old already your baby?”

  “The doctor said it’s already two month and don’t you remembered when I kept going to the toilet? I got morning sickness and still get it.”

He told Minseok happily that he forgot what happened.

  “I will take care of you, Baek until you giving birth your baby. I can’t wait to see your baby.”

Baekhyun hug his friends before thanked him.

  “Thank you, Minseok. I didn’t know what to do if you didn’t not here. I will tell my parents about this and find job to support myself.”

  “You will be tired if you work, Baek. You can sit at my house without paying anything.”

He shook his head.

  “No, I don’t want to be your burden. I want to find money so I can make my baby happy without his or her daddy,” he said with sad smile.

Minseok patted his back while saying, “Okay, I’ll let you but when I see you’re tired, I will ask you to quit.”

Minseok then brought him to his house before talked about his baby. He will try to forget Chanyeol and hides the existent of their baby. He didn’t know what will happen in future but he hope everything’s gonna be okay. He will love his child without Chanyeol.

 

8 years later.

Baekhyun was cooking breakfast when his son suddenly hug his legs. He then smiled and brought him in his arms while giving his precious son kisses. The child giggled when his papa did like that. His son was named Park Chanhyun and he got genetic from his daddy. Chanyeol was a kid who tall not like average kid and he had big ears like Chanyeol. Baekhyun can’t forget Chanyeol because every time he looked at his son, he will remember Chanyeol. Few years ago, Minseok and his parents helped him with the changed in his life. His parents didn’t know whose the father and they didn’t want to force him. Minseok kept helping throughout the pregnancy and he met new friends while he was working at a cafe. Luhan was helping him and didn’t gave him work hard. He was thankful because he was around with people who always care about him and his son.

  “Papa, when will I get eat? I already hungry,” Chanhyun pouted while looking his papa.

He pinched the little’s cheek and put him down.

  “Soon you will get eat. Now please sit at the dining and wait for me, okay?”

Chanhyun nodded and ran to the dining room. He’s happy that he got a smart and cute son from God. Throughout the pregnancy, he didn’t had a hard time like average human and he could did anything despite he was pregnant. He thought his son must knew his daddy was not around him and didn’t want to give his papa hard time. Chanhyun once asked him about his daddy and Baekhyun didn’t knew how to answer and just said soon he will meet him. After that, the child never asked him again.

Baekhyun prepared to send his son to school while someone was knocking the door. Chanhyun ran to the door and opened it. He was welcomed by his uncle who offered a hug.

  “Uncle Min! I miss you so much. Why you come here?”

The child gave Minseok peck on cheeks.

  “Why? You didn’t want uncle be here? I will back home then,” Minseok showed that he sad about it.

Chanhyun fastly hug his uncle tightly.

  “Uncle, it’s not like that. I will go to school soon and I can’t get to see you later.” Chanhyun frowned.

  “Don’t worry, Chan. I will be here today and we will meet after school. Where your papa?”

Chanhyun already want to drag Minseok but Baekhyun came.

  “Minseok, what a surprise to see you now? Where had you been?”

Baekhyun hug his friend since they didn’t meet for few weeks.

  “Well, you know how busy I am as a doctor. I got a good news for you but I will tell you after we send Chanhyun to school.”

Baekhyun gave a playful eyes.

  “What you did these few weeks, huh?  Never mind, I think we will be late if we talk more.”

After that, they sent Chanyhyun to school and Baekhyun gave his son kiss and hug before said to avoid doing naughty things. They went to the near cafe and started talking about their stories. Even though they already 28, they still acted like kid. Minseok told him about his lover and they started dating few weeks ago. Baekhyun was happy for his friends because they’re already old to keep playing with others.

  “I’m happy for you, Minseok. How was he looked? When will I get to see him?”

  “Slow down, dude. He’s Jongdae, florist near my hospital where I worked. He just like you, Baek. A beagle one and he was adorable when working with flowers. I will introduce to him soon but not now, Baek. I still need to talk about you without him got surprise.”

He playful hit Minseok who got shy by telling about his lover. He can’t wait to see Jongdae who was also a beagle like him.

  “Baek, when will you tell him about Chanyeol?”

Minseok suddenly asked making him almost drop the cup on the floor. He sighed when they will start again to talk about Chanyeol.

  “I didn’t know, Min. I can’t just tell him that his daddy was cheating on me while he was in me. I didn’t hear him asked that question but I got called from his school that he sad when his friends talked about their father. I know it was hard for him even he’s still kid but I can’t find suit answer.”

  “I know it was hard, Baek. What if they meet and Chanyeol know he was his son? He might kidnap Chanhyun. I didn’t want this happen. You know how Chanhyun looked a like Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun surprised when Minseok said about kidnap.

  “I will never let it happen. I always think about that but even its already 8 years, we still didn’t heard any news about him, right? I just don’t brave enough to talk about him to Chanhyun. He might asked me why his daddy was not with him and where was his daddy.”

  “I heard someone said that they was saw Chanyeol around this neigh boor hood.”

Baekhyun didn’t know what to say once he heard Chanyeol in this neightbour hood.

  “Are you serious, Minseok? Why I never heard anything before?”

  “I’m serious, Baek. Well, you never met your friends around here that’s why you never heard about it. I think you need to start thinking what will you say to Chanyeol and Chanhyun when they meet each other one day.”

Baekhyun kept silent while thinking about it. He didn’t know what will happen if they meet and will Chanyeol react when he see Baekhyun with a kid who just look alike him.

***

Baekhyun was helping his son doing his homework when he talked about his new teacher.

  “Papa, there’s one new teacher at our school. He was tall and he also have big ears like me.”

  “Really? What was he taught you then?”

  “He thought us in music class. He’s so clever because he knew how to play guitar and singing too.”

Baekhyun smiled when he saw how happy his son talked about the new teacher.

  “Then, do you like your teacher?”

  “Yes, I really like Mr.Park.”

  “Wow! If you like him that much, I want to see him now. Do you like him more than me?”

Chanhyun hug his papa while sitting on his lap.

  “Of course not, papa. I like you more than anyone else. You’re the only one I have besides grandpa, grandma, Uncle Min, Uncle Lulu and Uncle Sehun.”

Baekhyun was sad when his son said that. He knew his son must be one a daddy the way he talked.

  “Are you sad because you didn’t have a daddy, Hyunee?” He his son’s hair slowly.

  “I didn’t sad because I have you but I really want to see how my daddy looked.”

He sighed. His child was smart enough even he still 8 years.

  “I will show you one day, honey. Okay let’s talk more about your Mr.Park. When will I get to see your favorite teacher?”

  “If you come to our school for sure, papa. I will introduce him to you and he will be happy if he know this.”

Baekhyun started to bring his son to sleep since tomorrow is weekday and it’s already late.

 

 

Baekhyun was working when he got called from school. The teacher told him how his son crying so hard and still didn’t stop crying right now. He then met Luhan and talked about it.

  “Lu, I need to go Chanhyun’s school right now. There’s something happened and he didn’t stop crying even his teacher tried to calm him.”

Luhan surprised when he heard it.

  “It’s okay, you can go now. Sehun can send you there if you want.”

  “It’s okay, I will be fine. I will go first and tell you what happen.”

Baekhyun rush to his car and drove to Chanhyun’s school. Thanked God the school was near and didn’t took much time to be there. He ran to Chanhyun’s class and saw how his son still crying. The teacher didn’t know what to do and asked him to calm Chanhyun. He walked slowly and kneel in front of his son.

  “Hyun, papa is here now. What happened? Why you cried?”

The child looked at his papa with puffy eyes and hug him tightly. He still cried and mumbled something that Baekhyun didn’t understand.

  “What happened? Tell papa and I will punish them for doing this to my precious son.”

Chanhyun pulled from the hug and slowly stopped crying. The teacher was relieved that he was stopped and since it was lunch break, there’s no one in the classroom.

  “Papa, someone told me that I didn’t have a daddy because it always you who came to school.”

Baekhyun didn’t know what to say when he heard it.

  “Then, I said to him that my daddy was far so he can’t be with me. He then said that I lied and told I was orphan because only one father.”

Baekhyun hug his son and he tried his best to not drop tears in front of his son.

  “Hyun, you’re not orphan and you have a daddy. The day will come soon when you’re meet your daddy.”

He talked to the teacher and asked to bring Chanhyun home and talked about kid who did that to his son. He will have a talk with that kid’s parents. They were walking to the car when they heard someone called Chanhyun’s name. He saw a tall teacher was came to them while calling Chanhyun’s name. Chanhyun tried to let got his hands from his papa but he can’t.

  “Papa! Papa! I want to meet Mr.Park.”

  “Mr.Park? You’re favorite teacher?”

Chanhyun nodded but before he said again the said teacher was in front of them. Baekhyun who was holding the school bag dropped it on the ground when he saw clearly the person. The teacher also surprised when saw him and Chanhyun slowly ran to the teacher.

  “Mr.Park, where had you been? I didn’t saw you today?” Chanhyun pouted.

The teacher who still amused with what happened startled when he saw the little child in front of him.

  “I’m sorry, dear. I had meeting before and I heard there’s someone who cried in his class. What happened to you, Hyun?” The teacher was kneel in front of Chanhyun.

  “I thought you left me. There’s someone talked about my daddy and asked where my daddy since papa always alone when came to school. He also said that I was an orphan and papa said I’m not. I still have daddy even I didn’t see him.”

Baekhyun was surprised the way the teacher called Chanhyun the way he called him. He didn’t know what to say and he tried to stop his son talked about his daddy in front of the teacher but he can’t.

  “Really? Who’s the one who said that? I will punish him later.”

  “It’s okay, Mr.Park. Papa already said to Mrs.Lee to talk about it. Mr.Park, come with me. I want to introduce you to my papa.”

Before the teacher said anything, the child already pulled him until in front of Baekhyun.

  “Papa, this is Mr.Park, the one I talked before. Mr.Park, this is my papa.”

The two adult didn’t said anything and just stand there while watching each other. Chanhyun who looked why his papa didn’t said anything then hug his legs.

  “Um… Hello, Mr…. Park. I’m Byun Baekhyun, Chanhyun’s papa.”

Baekhyun kept stuttering while introduce himself. the teacher looked like he was snapped from other world.

  “Hello, Mr.Byun. I’m Park Chanyeol, your son’s teacher.”

they then shaking their hands and the hold was long that they didn’t know it’s alreayd 5 minutes since then.

  “Papa, let’s go home. You said we will go to Uncle Lulu’s cafe.”

Baekhyun then pulled his hand before looked at his son.

  “Oh, I forget. Mr.Park, I need to go first. Chanhyun, say goodbye to your teacher.”

  “Bye bye, Mr.Park.” He tiptoed and kissed Chanyeol on his cheeks. Both of them surprised when Chanhyun did that. After that, they went to the cafe. Baekhyun still surprised about his meeting with Chanyeol and it’s been 8 years they didn’t met and there’s not much different on Chanyeol. He didn’t know Mr.Park that his son talked about was Chanyeol and his daddy. When he saw them earlier, he saw how close they were even they didn’t know their true relationship.


 

Hi. I'm sorry if there're lot of grammar mistake since I wasn't edited this yet. I hope you enjoy and drop your comment about this story. XOXO