chap 3

another cinderella story
In her room, Yoona opened an old cupboard and lifted out a dress puffed sleeves. The mice watched her curiously, "isnt it lovely??", she asked looking in the mirror. it was my grandmother's. she bring her dress near to mirror but the design is so simple. then the stepsisters called, "YOONA!!!" "Oh, well!! guess my dress have to wait.", yoona said. then yuri called yoona. then when yoona heard that she has been called. she rushed to downstair in her stepsister's room. Yoona found her stepmother in the front hall with yuri and tiffany. They told yoona to wash the floor in the hall eventhough she had cleaned it everyday. yuri and tiffany also found some extra work for yoona to do. they wanted her to iron their ball gown and curl their hair for party- that is after sweeping the fireplace, shining the pots and pans and doing the laundry. yoona had no choice but to do as they asked. all day long she worked thinking sadly of her dress in the kitchen room. so when yoona worked for her sisters her friends help to design yoona dress. at the end of the day, yoona was still working with the stepsisters. yuri made yoona help her try on one dress to another. none of them could make her look as pretty as yoona. "oh, im not going.", sighed yoona as she on her way to kitchen room. oh well- what a royal ball?? but when she opened the door her eyes lit up like stars. "suprise!!" cried her friends. she saw her dress were fully design and she could hardly believe that she would be able to go to prince shiwon's ball after all! she took of her dress and slipped into her new dress. she turned around in front of the mirror. as she hurries out the door she blew a kiss to her friends....