002 - I hate snakeu~

Oh my sunshine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I encounter many people in this school but, these two are the most venomous. I immediately let go of Rowoon's hand and took a step back. 

"This is the project! I'll get going! Bye!" Like a coward, I ran back to the apartment building as fast as I can. I guess when you'll scared, you run faster than you think would. Afterall, who likes snakes? 

By the time I reach the building, my legs were like jelly. 

"Yah, next time take a bike. It's faster." Rowoon squats down in front of me. What?

"What are you doing?" He just continued to stay in that position. 

"Get on. I'll carry you up. Stop wasting time." He snaps at me. I quickly got onto him and he groans. 

"Yah, I think you need to lose some weight. Are you a pig?" He teased me. How am I a pig? Well, I do eat like one. 

 

Chaeyoung ran towards me as I arrived in my scooter bike. 

"What's wrong? Did someone died?" I asked nonchalantly, still adjusting my hair and uniform. She just dragged me into the school campus and I was not expecting him...

I turn around and knock on someone. 

"YAH! Watch where you're going!" I yelled but he did not budge at all. I glanced up and realized that I bumped into Rowoon. Now, I really want a hole open up and swallow me. 

"Shin Hannah!" I immediately escape from Rowoon and start running to the girl's toilet to avoid my cousin. 

SHIN WONHO is definitely someone you must avoid. 

One, never tells him your secrets. 

Two, lock up your electronic devices into a safe...actually just keep it with you all the times. 

Three, lock him up in a room full of computers so that he never comes out. 

Basically, avoid him at all cause. Because, Shin Wonho is a freaking overprotective, smart, crazy and creepy cousin and my guardian in case my mother is working overseas. He went to travel to Europe for about three and a half months. I just wish he got married there and never come back. 

"Come to oppa!" He throws his arms around me like a python trying to suffocate its prey. I'm like a prey to him, what kind of oppa hug his favorite cousin this way?

"Yah! Why are you in my school? Go back to Europe! Oppa, why are you really here? Aish, why did omma even ask you to come back? Or imo?" I questioned him intensely. 

"You are looking at your new Physics teacher~" He sing-songed and skipped away to the staff room. 

Well, my life is . 

 

Lunchtime, the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter