001 - Roommates

Oh my sunshine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehwa High is the ideal place for parents to send their children to the best academic and holistic education in the whole of Korea. Students from different province and countries are enrolled in this school for their ideal study campus with the best teachers and facilities. 

(The school's uniform - it's so nice! Credits to owner of this photo)

 

That's how great my school is, not so sure about the students...

I am Shin Hannah, the captain of the Archery team and champion for three years straight. Not to brag, I did train all of my teammates personally. My class is G-1, which stands for Gold-1, the top class and only the top 30 students of the whole school gets to be in this class. 

"Shin Hannah, please stop daydreaming." My biology teacher called me out, I cheekily grinned at her and returned to my work. 

I would be lying if I say I am perfect. As a scholar, I am actually quite weak in mathematics and biology. My best friends, Chaeyoung but I prefer to call her Roseanne, tutors me every Friday and Sunday for these two subjects while I teach her History and Languages. 

My class consists of the coolest of the snobbiest people you will ever meet. Rowoon, Sejeong and Joy, they are the coolest people I have ever interact with. Though these people may be smart, Mina, Jungyeon, and Jihyo beware of them, they are very like snakes. 

"All of you will be pair up to do 'Real Care Baby' project! One by one, come up and draw your baby's name. If you have the same name, you guys are partners. Clear?" Everyone nodded, I just hope I will be Rowoon's partner. Why? You will find out soon. 

All of my classmates ran to the front and snatch for one envelope. I was the last one, no other choices. 

I glanced at Rowoon and he pointed to my envelope. 

Nina

He showed me a thumbs up and showed the same name card. I almost sighed in relief, then I noticed something inside the envelope. 

'Dear student, you will only be able to receive baby Nina after you two have gone on three dates. Film it with a cam-recorder and get your partner to propose to you, with a ring and bouquet of your favorite flowers. IF you fail, there goes an F on your report card;)'  - Your lovely teacher, Ms. Cheon. 

Dating? Proposal? Is she trying to get me murder by his fangirls? 

"Teacher! I object! Why would I want to date a guy? Moreover, propose to him?!" Moonbin exclaimed while shooting a disgusted look over at Eunwoo. I stifled a giggle, but I saw Rowoon's face darken. 

Please, I don't even like him. Seeing in for four years and now, group project? 

"Now, get to your partner. No changing of partner." Ms. Cheon sternly warned us. I reluctantly moved over next to Rowoon and glared at him. 

"What? I need the grades! I can't afford to have an F on my report card!" I slapped his arm and rolled my eyes at him. From my bag, I took out my foolscap and begin planning the dates. 

Date #1 - Go to a dog cafe, share a drink and take a couple photo. 

Date #2 - Kim Rowoon will plan.

Date #3 - Kim Rowoon will plan.

Proposal - Kim Rowoon will plan. 

He glared at me and almost tore the paper. 

"Honey, don't mess with me. Get it done today and surprise me." I stuck out my to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter