Prologue Part 2; Reunion after Reunion

A Deep Abyss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was definitely a blur to Minso. She woke up in a master bed, her head pounding with pain. Every second passing felt as if a lions claw was slowly deteriorating the inside of her brain. 

She wanted hangover soup, so she stood up and walked around, and while walking around, she realized she that she isn’t in her house. As she was looking around, she sees very unfamiliar pictures hung up on the wall, and the wallpaper of the room is different from hers... She rubs her temples, and rushes out of the room. When she walks outside, she sees a big house. No, a mansion like house, bigger than hers. The house is filled with a lot of decorations and antiques. The furniture, probably cost a lot more than her cat. Although she tried to stay calm, thoughts kept running through her aching brain: 

What happened? How did I get here? All I remember was that I was drunk, and I saw a man and I... I... no... no, no, no, NO! He did not, did he? DID HE!?!?! Her brain was aching very badly, and her fear was overtaking her.

“AGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” She screamed loudly, echoing through the whole house. She thought maybe if she did this, she would grab the neighbor’s attention... nope, it grabbed someone else’s attention.

Foot steps ran across a floor. Oh god, she thought, why me? Just then, she turned around and covered her eyes, trying to look away from the face of the man that “kidnapped” her. The door opened, and he walked forward, standing right behind her... “Why did you scream?” He asked in a seductive way. The voice sounded very familiar to her, in a way that she lost some fear. Was it her parents? No, her dad doesn’t sound that way, plus, her parents live in Busan and she lives in Daegu. Was it her brother? No, Sehun is in Seoul... Then, who could it be.

She gave herself courage to remove her hands, from her face, and turn around... She was surprised. In her life, did she ever think she would see him again, especially in Daegu. Seoul, probably when he would visit, but not here... 

“K-Kim Taehyung...?” She asked in a shy manner. Although she knew him, she did feel a little shy around him. He walked up to and hugged her. She never thought of it too much because it made sense to her. They’ve been friends since freshman year of high school and would always hang out with each other, along with ChungHa. As a good friend of his, she had to hug him back. But, wait... she couldn’t... why? BECAUSE THE HANGOVER IS KILLING HER!!! “Ah!” She pressed her head on her right temple.

“You ok?” He asked sounding concerned. She just shook her head. “You want some hangover juice?” She nodded. She didn’t have the time to talk right now. It felt as if the more she moved, the more pain it brought her. “Wait here,” he said and left. She stood there, her eyes closed trying to endure the pain.

He came out with sweat pants and a large hoodie. “Wait,” she said, “What are you doing?”

“We are going to a cafe, to get you some hangover soup.” That was the only thing on her mind right now.

“Is it really ok for you to give this to me...?” He nodded and popped the sweater on her crop top. She took the pants and went in the bedroom to change into them. 

Once she was done, they left to go to a cafe that served really good hangover soup. And when Taehyung means really good, he means REALLY good soup. When they arrived, she immediately, and accidentally, cut the whole line. With Taehyung apologizing to the other customers in the line, Minso ordered the hangover soup and paid. Then, she sat down at a nearby table, with Taehyung following along behind her. When the soup arrived, she chugged the whole soup down, no breath in between. He was impressed, but also a little disgusted. “What?” she said, looking up at him. His face looks very disgusted.

“Nothing, it’s just that-”

“You’ve never seen me so messed up?” She interrupted. There was an awkward silence. “Thought so...” and went back to drinking the soup. When she finished it, she made a sound of relief and laid back in her seat. “Ah... that was very refreshing...” Taehyung laughed, because he thought she was cute. “What’s so funny?” She asked, her curious self coming out.
“Nah, it’s nothing. How much did you drink last night?” He was the police man in this situation, interrogating the suspect of the “crime”. “I don’t know. But since we are asking questions, when did you move back?” 

“Last month,” he said. “I wanted to tell you last night at the reunion, but you weren’t there... why?” She told the whole story, explaining what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter