Chapter Nine

The Possession 2

“Well now we can get back to our wedding plans.” Jimin said as they made back into the dorm.

Taehyung smiled and pulled him in by the waist. He then pressed a kiss on his forehead and Jimin giggled.

He then turned to look at Jungkook, surprised by the smile on his face. Jungkook hated when he and Taehyung showed any public affection.

Maybe he just glad to be back, Jimin figured.

They settled into bed and as Jungkook returned from the bathroom he came to Taehyung’s bedside.

“Hyung?”

Jimin looked on in confusion.

“Yeah?” Taehyung asked.

“Can I sleep with you?”

“Huh? That’s a first.” Jimin commented.

Taehyung cast a look of pity toward Jimin and nodded to Jungkook. “Sure, Jungkook.”

Jimin wasn’t jealous. He knew about Jungkook’s uality or as Jungkook said his nonexistence of one, still he felt a little unnerved at the way he cuddled into Taehyung’s chest.

He willed himself to turn around for the night.

When he awoke, he found that both his boyfriend and Jungkook were gone.

They left to breakfast without me?!

Jimin scoffed and sat up.

Just as he contemplated getting out of bed and changing to rush down for a last minute breakfast, Taehyung and Jungkook burst in.

They were laughing with arms around each other’s shoulders.

Jimin glared at them. “Traitors! You guys should have woke me up!”

“You looked so cute sleeping hyung.” Jungkook smiled at him and Jimin felt his anger subside.

He pouted instead. “Well I’m starving now.”

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed.

Jimin debated which stuffed animal to throw at them. Taehyung handed him a ball of napkins.

Inside was a soggy egg sandwich. Jimin ate it bitterly.

“Oh yeah Jungkook and I are going to the mall arcade, you want to come?”

“Arcade?” Jimin raised his eyebrows. “But we’re supposed to go look at potential salons.”

“Do we even have a date set yet?” Taehyung asked.

Jimin gave him an icy look.

“Hyung, if you want hyung and I will look for some too.” Jungkook interjected.

“Oh yeah, kill two birds with one stone!”

“But…”

“Come on Jungkook. I’ll see you later baby.” Taehyung kissed Jimin on the cheek and he grabbed his wallet on his desk before leaving  with Jungkook right behind.

Jimin sighed.

It’s supposed to be our wedding.


“It’s supposed to be our wedding!”

“I think it’s good that Jungkook is hanging out with you guys again. He’s always had a bro thing with Taehyung too remember?”

“What about me?” Jimin complained.

“Oh we know you’re close to Tae.” Namjoon joked.

He and Jin then snickered.

Jimin had gone to visit Namjoon’s dorm after Taehyung and Jungkook had left. He had to have at least one person to vent out with. Luckily since Jin was there, now there was two.

They were now settled onto the floor with a game of Monopoly.

“I meant with Jungkook.” Jimin corrected.

Jin rolled the dice and moved his car figure, landing on Namjoon’s property.

“You landed on my hotel.” Namjoon smirked.

“Don’t you mean our hotel?” Jin smirked back.

“Sorry love, not in this world.”

Jin huffed and paid Namjoon, he then turned to Jimin. “Jimin are you jealous?”

“Of course not!”

“That sounds like denial.”Namjoon smiled.

“It’s not denial, it’s the insistence of the truth!”

Namjoon and Jin exchanged glances.

“It’s not! Ugh, why do I even hang out with you old people?”

Jin gave him a hard stare. “Excuse me?”

“I’m a year older than you!” Namjoon protested.

“You age as fast as Jin hyung by default.” Jimin explained.

Jin and Namjoon both frowned and Jimin managed a smile.

Hoseok then came in, wearing the same clothes from the night before.

“Hey Hobi.” Jin smiled.

Namjoon gave him a nod.

“Hyung! How was the getting-back-together-?” Jimin called.

Hoseok laughed. “Nonexistent. I think you’re referring to the coming-to-an-understanding-that-we-can-be-friends-again-even-if-there-might-be-feelings-leftover-talk, and it went well.”

“How mature, I’m impressed.” Jin said.

Hoseok sat on the floor beside Jimin, ruffling his hair. “Not that I can compete with the cool, mature Namjin.”

Jin laughed, looking a little uneasy. “You’d be surprised. We’ve had our moments.”

Jimin noticed Namjoon’s hand go to Jin’s thigh and squeeze it comfortingly.

What had happened between them?

“So you guys friends now?” Namjoon asked.

“Yeah.” Hoseok nodded. “I better to class now. See you guys.”

He grabbed his backpack then an extra change of clothes and departed.

“I’m still shipping it.” Jimin said once he left.

Jin laughed.

“That’s cute, Mochi.” Namjoon pinched his cheek.

Jimin shoved his hand away. “Watch this Mochi kick your !”


Jimin ended up winning Monopoly much to Namjoon and Jin’s surprise, then he bid them farewell as they seemed to be staring at each other for too long when they thought he wasn’t looking. He didn’t know how a board game could bring so much , but it did, so he left them to it.

As he walked back he spotted a figure emerge from their dorm and make their way to the bathroom across the dorm. The figure turned and Jimin saw it was Jungkook. He gave a smile before entering the bathroom.

Jimin made into the dorm and froze.

Taehyung was there texting, but Jungkook was there in bed. His blanket pulled up but the fluff of his black hair, definitely recognizable.

“What the…”

“Hey!” Taehyung noticed him. “Where were you I was just texting you!”

“With Namjoon…” Jimin couldn’t stop staring at Jungkook’s form. “I thought Jungkook was in the bathroom…”

“Huh? He’s right there.” Taehyung looked at Jimin then at Jungkook’s blanket covered body. “You okay?”

Jimin nodded and Taehyung left to go pee. Jimin walked to his bed and laid down. He turned to Jungkook.

The covers slowly slipped down and Jungkook opened his eyes with a wide grin.

“Hey hyung.”

His teeth were pointy and his eyes were wide and black. Jimin screamed. Taehyung was suddenly at his side.

“Jimin?!”

Jimin climbed into his arms, hiding his face in his chest. His deep inhaled of Taehyung’s scent helping him calm down.

“Hyung?”

Jimin flinched at the sound of Jungkook.

“Hyung what’s wrong?”

“You.” He replied, muffled.

He then looked up and saw Jungkook’s sad expression.

“Did I do something?”

“Did he sleepwalk again?” Taehyung asked.

Jimin shook his head and pulled away, pulling his blankets to him instead. “No he just…”

“Is this about me hanging out with Taehyung hyung?”

“You jealous Jimin? Is that it?”

“I’m not!”

“Jimin are you sure you weren’t trying to find something wrong with Jungkook ‘cause you’re jealous?”

Jimin let out of squawk. He pulled his sheet up over his head and laid down.

How dare he?! As if I would imagine that…

He heard Taehyung sigh and the bed rise as he got off and slipped into his own.

“Goodnight hyungs.” Jungkook called innocently.

“Goodnight Jungkook. Goodnight Jimin.”

Jimin didn’t reply. He was fuming. So fuming, that he had forgotten what he had seen. Only when he had closed his eyes and let sleep pull him away did he remember Jungkook’s teeth.

He pulled his stuffed animals closer and didn’t sleep.


He had managed to knock out sometime around five in the morning and woke up to feel of Taehyung’s arms around his waist.

“You still mad?” His deep voice rumbled into his ear.

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry Minnie, I assumed a lot.”

“Yeah you did.” Jimin sniffed.

“You should hang out with us too. I got us movie tickets, they showing all of the Saws tonight.”

Jimin made a face.

“It’ll be fun.”

“I don’t want to go.” Jimin got up and walked over to his closet to change.

“Come on Jiminnie.”

“No way.” Jimin slipped on a shirt and a pair of sneakers, leaving his sweats on. He then waved goodbye and left, not wanting to fall for Taehyung’s crestfallen expression.


“He asked me to see some gross gore movies!”

“You sure come here a lot.” Jin commented.

“Namjoon is the only one with the patience to listen to me.” Jimin explained as he sat with Namjoon and Jin on the floor of Namjoon’s dorm again.

“It helps that he’s so cute.” Namjoon pinched his cheek.

Jimin smack his hand away. “Hyung stop! I’m not just a cute face, I have valid problems.”

“Adorable.” Jin added.

“Hyungs!” Jimin whined.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other.

“Cute.” They cooed in unison.

Jimin let out a screech.

“Jiminnie please, no need to throw a tantrum.”

“You’re not helping.” Jimin accused Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled. “Well the answer is obvious. Go with them.”

“I don’t want to!”

“Then don’t.” Jin motioned to Jimin's side. “Hand me that sky piece.”

They were in the process of putting together a 1000 piece puzzle of a picture of a park. Jimin in his frustration threw it hitting Jin’s shoulder.

Jin’s generally soft almond eyes narrowed at him. Jimin gave a weak smile.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t take it out on the puzzle.” Jin warned.

“You guys are like an old couple. Board games, puzzles...what’s next? Warm tea by the fireplace with your cozy socks?”

“We could totally do that.” Namjoon nodded.

“That sounds really nice.” Jin added.

Jimin grumbled. “It does sound nice.”

He missed Taehyung now.

“Anyways Jimin, there’s plenty of ways to spend time with someone. It doesn’t always have to be frick-fracking.” Jin said.

Jimin shook his head. What kind of slang was that for ? Not like I can relate…

He had never really wanted to tell Jin and the others about his lack of cherry popping. He was embarrassed, afraid they would make jokes out of it. He was sure he was the last among them.

Even Jungkook had done some things in high school.

“Where’s Hoseok hyung?” He opted to change the conversation, before he found out what Namjin did under the covers.

“Dance studio.” Namjoon replied.

“Yoongi hyung?”

“Hmm...he’s probably at home.” Jin responded.

“I’m going to go visit. You guys are boring.” Jimin got up.

“Actually.” Jin pulled out his phone. “He’s on his way here and he’s bringing chicken and beer.”

Jimin sat down with a grin. “Well this just got interesting.”

Yoongi stumbled in fifteen minutes later with arms full of bags.

“It’s lit!” Jimin shouted as he stood to help him.

They devoured the chicken and chugged at the packs of beer. Jimin on his fifth beer was starting to get woozy. He leaned against Namjoon’s bed frame as they sat in a circle talking.

“Jimin used to have a crush on me.”

Jimin shoved him.

Jin and Namjoon laughed.

“Admit it!” Jin demanded.

Jimin blushed. “I did, I did! Before I found out what a pain he was! So grumpy and whiny!”

Yoongi pouted. “Hey!”

Jin and Namjoon laughed again.

“You’re a baby sometimes, Yoongi.” Jin wiped the tears from his eyes. “Admit it.”

“I think we all know who the real baby is…” Yoongi muttered.

“Jungkook.” Jimin answered.

“Namjoon.” Jin said, Namjoon gaped.

“It’s Jimin.”

Jimin glared at Namjoon.

“Hoseok.” Yoongi stated.

“Baby how?” Jin asked.

“He decided to break up with me.”

Jimin and the other looked between each other uneasily.

“Actually Yoongi, that was pretty mature for him.”

Yoongi raised his eyebrows at Jin.

“He realized he wasn’t helping himself, so he separated himself from you in order to grow as a person.” Jin continued.

“What are you saying?”

“You’re the fungi and he is the toe.”

“I have never been more offended.” Yoongi gaped.

Jimin burped, loudly. “I’ve never been more confused.”

They all laughed.

Jin had then begun to play music and he and Namjoon began to dance terribly causing Yoongi to fall into a fit of laughter, before making Jimin dance to show them how it was done.

Yoongi was then challenged to see how fast he could rap and Jin and Jimin were challenged to a high note battle. Jimin winning immediately.

He lost, however, at the cuteness challenge. Namjoon beating them all with the crinkle of his closed eyes and dimples.


Jimin didn’t remember falling asleep, so he startled awake at the feel of a cold hand on his bare shoulder.

“W-what?” He sat up feeling soft hair on his waist. He looked down and saw Yoongi curled up into a ball beside him his hair tickling his bare torso.

Wait what?! Why am I shirtless?!

Jimin then turned to the owner of the hand  that woken him up. Hoseok stared at him with wide eyes.

“Long night?”

“We may have gotten a little drunk.” Jimin replied, scanning the room for his shirt.

Yoongi stirred beside him.

“So we even now?”

Yoongi sat up and stared at Hoseok with drowsy eyes. “Huh?”

He then looked at a shirtless Jimin in his bed.

Oh no, Jimin finally realized what this looked like.

“Wait a minute.”

“I’m sleeping in your bed Jimin, since you obviously took mine.”

Jimin flinched at the double meaning of the words and watched Hoseok run out.

“.” Yoongi snapped.

“Hyung, we didn’t…”

“Of course not! You’re engaged for ’s sake.”

“And you’re in love with Hoseok hyung.” Jimin said softly.

Yoongi sighed. “Am I that obvious?”

Jimin nodded and got out of bed.

Yoongi untangles his shirt from his feet and hands it to him. “You got hot from dancing so you took it off then came into bed with me. I better go now.”

“Hyung you’re probably not well enough to drive yet. Just stay here, I’ll go to my room and bring Hoseok hyung back.”

Yoongi contemplated arguing but then nodded and got back into bed.

Jimin rushed to his dorm. He hoped Hoseok would agree to go to Yoongi, they needed to talk it through.

He entered his room to see Hoseok and Taehyung talking. They turned at the sound of him entering.

Taehyung gave him a glare.

“You told him.” Jimin said to Hoseok.

“You’re engaged Jimin, it isn’t right.”

Jimin had never been more annoyed at Hoseok. Usually he appreciated the man’s honesty, but in this case he was acting on a big misunderstanding.

“I thought you were over him.” Taehyung said.

“Are we really doing this?” A headache began to creep into Jimin’s temple.

“I thought you chose me.”

“I did!”

“Or did you just choose me because Yoongi hyung was already taken?”

“What?!”

Taehyung stared at him with eyes full of hurt and anger. “And now that he’s free, so are you?”

Jimin’s headache was now pounding, making his eye ache. “What are you talking about? We’re engaged?!”

“Exactly, does that mean anything to you?!”

“Does that mean anything to you ?!” Jimin shot back. “You haven’t even been helping me plan it, since you’ve been so busy playing with Jungkook!”

“Oh, so I don’t pay attention to you for five minutes and you go jump into bed with Yoongi hyung?!” Taehyung retorted.

Jimin stormed up to him, not caring if he had to look up at him to yell. “WHY WOULD I JUMP INTO HIS BED WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN JUMPED INTO YOURS, KIM TAEHYUNG?! 

Hoseok and Jungkook mere witness in this spectacle looked stunned. Jimin didn’t even hear them when they made excuse to leave the room, he was too busy glaring at Taehyung.

“Do you think my celibacy is a joke?!”

He could feel the tears of frustration begin to fall. Taehyung’s face softened, he reached to wipe his cheek.

Jimin dodged his hand and instead laid face down in bed.

“Jimin, I’m so sorry. I know you wouldn’t joke about that, I was just mad and scared.”

Jimin turned. “Scared?”

“That you were not ready for the commitment and willing to do anything to get out of it.” Taehyung explained.

Jimin sat up. He pulled Taehyung into his bed and the younger man settled on his chest as Jimin ran his hands through his hair. “Hoseok hyung saw wrong. We were just passed out from drinking. Yoongi hyung still loves Hoseok hyung and I love you.”

“How much?” Taehyung looked up at him with wide eyes.

“Too much.” Jimin smiled.

“I just thought about what happened with Namjoon and Hoseok hyung and I just…”

“I understand.” Jimin said, he then gave him a playful smack on the shoulder. “But you acted foolishly.”

Taehyung nodded. “I’m sorry baby.”

“Apology accepted.” Jimin replied.

Taehyung then reached up and pulled Jimin into their usual spooning position. Jimin the little one and Taehyung the big one.

“Jungkook and Hoseok hyung know we’re abstinent now.” Taehyung spoke up.

Jimin’s eyelids fluttered closed and then opened. He sighed.

“You know what that means right?”

“If Hoseok hyung knows, everyone knows.” Jimin responded.

Taehyung laughed. “Right.”