Chapter two: Gossip

Cold hearts melts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF SOMETHING IS INCORRECT IN ANY WAY, ASK OR TELL ME. JUST DO NOT GIVE ME ANY HATE FOR IT

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The loud squeaky sound of K's alarm clock makes her jolt into consciousness, her heart is beating harshly, making her chest slightly sore as she quickly takes her phone from the desk next to her bed and turns it off. The nightmare she just had did not make that the ideal way to wake up and the fact that the dream was about what her parents doing did everyday since she was in kindergarden does not help either. She must admit though, she would not have gotten up from bed at all, maybe not even at lunch time, if an alarm clock app did not exist on her phone. Ansudden thought queetioning where she is causes her to briefly inspect her surroundings and a sigh leaves her lungs in relief, the panic she felt when she woke up slowly falls off of her. She is actually not home anymore, she has finally left and started on her new life somewhere she has always wanted to be. With that thought, she smiles as she stretches her arms and legs out. A yawn escapes her before she sits up, scratching the back of her head a little and removes the covers to force herself to get out of bed.

K puts on her school uniform that consists of a red skirt, a white buttom-up and a red tie accompanied with red socks with white stripes. 'Girls are to have their hair set' she remembers reading at the school's website when she was searching for a decent school to go to. This is why she is now setting her short hair into a ponytail, even though it looks more like a rabbit tail with a bad hair day because of her short hair. She then walks up to the mirror and discomfort immediately rushes through her body when she narrows her eyes over her appearence. Girly clothes has never been her thing, but she does not really have anything to say in the matter when it comes to the school uniform. After all, she was the one who wanted to attend this school. She sighs before she picks up her phone again to check the clock. 06:10am. She still has thirty minutes left before her roommate will wake up. After remembering what her roommate said the night before about accidentally hitting her former roommate so hard when waking her up that she was rushed to the hospital, K has made a mental note to not make that mistake too. Not to mention the fact that she never had any good experiences, not even one, with waking people up either and she is not going to try and change that now. K takes her toothbrush, toothpaste and, of course, her key to the dorm room from her desk as quiet as she possibly can and carefully makes her way down the latter. As soon as one of her feet is on the floor, she starts moving slowly as she tiptoes towards the door. After she has entered the warm hallway, she locks the door to the dorm and walks into the girl's bathroom to get ready for the day.

About an hour later, the two roommates has made themselves ready for school. K has been waiting for Jieun for forty-five minutes give or take and because she was expecting that she would get bored to the brick of insanity while watching a girl make herself "look good" for school, more like being a five year old with a pencil and paint, she is surprised to find herself laughing her heart out along with Jieun who does not look like a child's painting in her face as the two stands up from their chairs. They walk to school together, the big gates already being widely open and manually attached to the walls on each side by two thick ropes tied around the handles. As they after minutes of struggling to get through the streams of people finally enters the building, they make their way towards one of the benches, a sigh leaving both of them as they slump down onto it. Even though they ended their conversation at half past eight last night and went to sleep about fifteen minutes later, they still woke up feeling like sloths. They both agree that the human body, even though it is a remarkable invention, can be incredibly stupid. K leans her head against the wall behind her and start drifting of to unconsciousness. She is pulled back into full consciousness again though when a familiar voice is heard from K's left, close enough to be right next to her.

​​"Oh! Hello, K." She whips her head in the direction of the voice and is now face to face with a familiar baby face. A few butterflies erupts in her stomach as she notices the blue hair behind her new friend and she has to force herself to keep her eyes on the man in front of her smiling like the sun itself. 

​​​​​"Hi, Jimin." She replies with a friendly smile, her face slightly pink which Jimin does not seem to see, luckily for her. K's eyes flickers to Yoongi who is leaning his back against the wall, one foot casually and steady on the wall with his arms crossed. He looks pissed off, more than yesterday, and K, whos face is now a slightly darker shade of pink, does not like to see him like that. Not at all. To her utter surprise, a sudden a wave of confidence washes over her.

"Hello, Yoongi." She says, raising her voice a little bit for the blue haired to hear her. Yoongi does not answer though, he does not even flinch despite her attempt to attract his attention, he only keeps that angry stare of his on a spot on the wall in front of him. K pushes her eyebrows together in confusion, yet as Jimin lets out a chuckle, what she just did immediately comes crashing down on her and she is certain that her face is red by now. Nevertheless, his sudden sound did catch her attention and her eyes are now widened, eyebrows has regained their previous position. He is looking intensively at her, a smirk on his lips as he squats next to her, leaning his chin on his forearm that is placed firmly on the armrest. The fact that she was looking so intensively at Yoongi seconds ago makes her gulp, hoping that Jimin is not assuming anything. Then again, why else would he have that mischievous smirk on his face if he did not?

"I call him a grumpy grandpa for two reasons, K. Both because his face scrunches up by the nickname which is unbelievably adorable, and because he's like a reincarnation of a grumpy 120 year old grandpa who's made of more hormones than blood." He says, raising his voice enough for Yoongi to hear the last couple of words. Yoongi growls from behind Jimin, making him giggle cutely, putting his hands over his mouth which makes his adorable eye smile the only thing visible. Yoongi's growl soon changes to a few regular rough breaths through his nose that sounds like a bull, ready to attack. And only a second later, this comparison turns out to be all too similar. Jimin stands up in a hurry, quickly waving good bye to K with a grimace saying "uh oh" and starts running, an angry Yoongi following closely behind him. K stares at the two males running down the corridor, stunned by what just happened. She is not used to being a part of those jokes. She is usually the bystander, watching stuff like this happen from a far without a clue about why one person would chase another like that. When she finally notices something different about Jieun's facial expression in the corner of her eye, K quickly turns her head to look at her. Jieun's eyes are widened and is slightly hung open in shock. K pushes her eyebrows together a bit, a confused look on her face as she questions Jieun's facial expression. Before she even gets to say anything, it almost seems like Jieun read her mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter