I should've [2yeon]

Types of Heart break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She was restless.

Lost.

 

She’s clueless and helpless. Love was supposed to make you happy, it’s supposed to be delightful. But everything is dreadful and unpleasant. All the thorns from the rose she adores had finally appeared, cutting her deep as she bleeds severely.

 

The rose serves as the love people know

The thorns shows the pain of it

And the bleeding signifies the life time damage.

 

 

-

 

They started with a little jealousy then small arguments,

 

 

“Oh come on, hun. We were just talking. She’s nothing more than a friend. Plus it’s been long since we met each other” Jeongyeon explained, trying to comfort a jealous girlfriend.

“But she kissed you on the cheek, she was touching you everywhere and it was okay to you” Nayeon wasn’t agree but she’s definitely jealous.

“It’s not like that, hun. Those are nothing. Believe me please? You’re the only one” The short hair girl convinced. “Smile for me. Please?” as she pinch Nayeon’s cheeks to make her smile until the older girl finally smiled willingly.

 

 

 

 

 

Turns in to big fights—shouting every day, glasses breaking, and restless days.

 

Screams were heard outside their apartment, a sound of glass breaking, and continues shouts. The couple didn’t care what would the neighbours think, they just keep fighting and fighting until someone leave the house for the night.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU DIDN’T KNOW THE ELECTRIC AND WATER BILLS ARE DUE TODAY?! I REMINDED YOU MULTIPLE TIMES FROM THE PAST MONTH!” Nayeon shouted from anger.

Jeongyeon was starting to forget her promises. When she offered Nayeon to live in with her, she promised her to have a comfortable life just like married couples would say. She didn’t want Nayeon to work, she wanted to work for them since she works in a big office, Nayeon refused but Jeongyeon insisted even though the older wants to work. In the end they agreed to it.

“IF YOU’RE SO ANGRY THAT I WASN’T ABLE TO PAY THE BILLS THEN YOU SHOULD’VE PAID!” Jeongyeon shouted back.

 

“I WOULD’VE IF YOU JUST LET ME WORK FROM THE START. ARE YOU FCKN INSANE? ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF?? I SHOULDN’T HAVE DEPENDED ON YOU!”

The nice position Jeongyeon had in the office only lasted for 2 yeats, she got kicked out from one mistake she didn’t mean. The project didn’t succeed. Nayeon offered to work again, but Jeongyeon refused—she got angry and told he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter