Illusion [MiMo]

Types of Heart break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Confused and unsure, that’s what Mina thinks of Momo.

 

“Momoring~” Mina called happily. She walked faster to where her girlfriend is standing, as soon as she called, Momo turn around and smiled at Mina happily.

They hugged each other as if they haven’t seen each other for a long time.

Momo giggled. “You missed me that much?”

The other girl went from her usual self to being an aegyo queen, she pouted and gave her girlfriend a puppy eyes. “You know I always miss you”

Momo held her by the waist and grabbed something in her pocket. She held it in front of Mina.

A moon necklace.

“Happy birthday” Momo smiled. She put mina’s hair aside and wore it for her.

“Thank you” Mina said. It wasn’t the most genuine. There’s something bugging her.

 

 

It was like that, every time Momo does something special for Mina- it bothers her.

 

 

-

 

Momo likes to spend time in her house, watching movies and cuddling. Mina loves it also, she likes the warm feeling of Momo’s embrace. The comfort and warmth of their hugs are so calming for her.

 

“Babe” Mina called Momo who was busy watching The passenger.

“hhmm” She hummed in response.

“I love you”

The other girl finally paid attention and looked at Mina. “ I love you too” as she kissed her lips.

Simple I love yous are the ones that gets Mina to fall deeply.

 

-

.

 

They were already friends way before, they have the same group of friends even when Momo had a girlfriend, Im Nayeon who’s also inside their circle of friends. Basically, Nayeon was first fall in love with Momo. Momo was hers first, Nayeon was Momo’s first love. Not until they broke up—Mina didn’t took Momo away from Nayeon nor did they cheat behind Nayeon. They dated months after the two broke up.

Nayeon and Momo remained friends since they couldn’t bare to give the circle of friends some damage. Couple months later, 3 months or so, Nayeon dated another person, Yoo Jeongyeon. All of them were worried for Momo, ever since Nayeon introduced Jeongyeon, Momo became silent—obviously, the girl was jealous. The Two were practically the only love birds in their group of friends, everyone adores the two’s relationship so much that’s why it felt a little awkward when they broke up but eventually Momo got back to herself and started hanging out with them again, like as if nothing happened between Nayeon and Momo.

Mina wasn’t in love with Momo before, she wasn’t in love when Nayeon and Momo were dating. She only fell in love when she started hanging out with Momo. She thought it was destiny.

 

They do what coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter